User Tag List

Page 703 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 753 803 ... LastLast
Results 11,935 to 11,951 of 17159
  1. #11935
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex AT900T
    shaft serial: 7365355
    cone code : 091292JP
    source : Hong Kong
    price : unknown (gift)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  2. #11936
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9038828
    cone code : 190102TH
    source : Unknown (Gift),Thailand
    price : 4,000 Baht
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line)

  3. #11937
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 8828629
    cone code : 211092FR
    source : Club collegue
    price : US$100
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Thank you for the trouble.

  4. #11938
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please help me to check my Yonex Nanospeed 8000 & ArcSaber Z Slash. Thanks

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 2393016
    cone code : 271095GR
    source : Forum Shop
    price : US$140
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber Z-Slash
    shaft serial: 5880362
    cone code : 207239SP
    source : Forum Shop
    price : US$100
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  5. #11939
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    both are FAKE boss .... the price you paid for the fake is too expensive.
    you can buy more than 10 fake racquet with total money that you've spent.

    Yonex Nanospeed 8000, the serial is too low for 2009
    Arcsaber Z-Slash is not released yet in 2003, also is there any 72th month ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Idris View Post
    Please help me to check my Yonex Nanospeed 8000 & ArcSaber Z Slash. Thanks

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 2393016
    cone code : 271095GR
    source : Forum Shop
    price : US$140
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber Z-Slash
    shaft serial: 5880362
    cone code : 207239SP
    source : Forum Shop
    price : US$100
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  6. #11940
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FAKE boss .... serial is too low for Dec 2009 production.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexL View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex AT900T
    shaft serial: 7365355
    cone code : 091292JP
    source : Hong Kong
    price : unknown (gift)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  7. #11941
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,776
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    both are FAKE boss .... the price you paid for the fake is too expensive.
    you can buy more than 10 fake racquet with total money that you've spent.

    Yonex Nanospeed 8000, the serial is too low for 2009
    Arcsaber Z-Slash is not released yet in 2003, also is there any 72th month ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Idris View Post
    Please help me to check my Yonex Nanospeed 8000 & ArcSaber Z Slash. Thanks

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 2393016
    cone code : 271095GR
    source : Forum Shop
    price : US$140
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber Z-Slash
    shaft serial: 5880362
    cone code : 207239SP
    source : Forum Shop
    price : US$100
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    NS8000 should be genuine. Quite a few already with the strange serial number starting with 239.... for 27109xXX all bought at Yonex dealer ...

    What is "forum shop" supposed to be?? Which forum?

  8. #11942
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex AT700
    shaft serial: 8618476
    cone code : 060799CD
    source : All That Racquets
    price : CAD$170
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  9. #11943
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can you check mine please?
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc Saber 008
    cone code : 240710SP (etched) serial number 8788814
    source : Ebay
    price : Auction - Racket $0.99 and shipping $14.99
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8--

  10. #11944
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MARKHAM
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can you check this one please ?
    can you check mine please?
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc Saber ZSlash
    cone code : 190892SP
    serial number 8700165
    grip: 3UG4
    source : My badminton Store HK
    price : 195
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8--

  11. #11945
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ..what happened to leehsim??..haven't seen him do his usual confirmation in over 2 months?..has he bequeathed the task of confirming the YY SN to demolidor??..

  12. #11946
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket model: Yonex ARMORTEC 500
    shaft serial: 6869856
    cone code : 080579US
    source : Craigslist, USA
    price : US$100

  13. #11947
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello,

    Please help me with my newest racket :
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000X
    shaft serial: 6119404
    cone code : 240462CH
    source : bought from a friend
    price : US$125

    Thanks a lot for help and for your time

  14. #11948
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex nanospeed 500
    shaft serial: 2404712
    cone code : 080594sp
    source : kb sport, malaysia
    price : US60

  15. #11949
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    viet nam
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model : Yonex MusclePower 100
    shaft serial : 89663389
    cone code : 1228SP
    source : Vietnam
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  16. #11950
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Ns9k tw

    Thanks for your help!

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NS9000 Type X
    shaft serial: 8890291
    cone code : 161194TW
    source : Shop in Kaoshiung, TW
    price : US 150
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line)

  17. #11951
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yonex should have 7digit shaft serial and cone serial, 6digit with country code,your buy in vietnam but country code SP is code for singapore/malaysia.maybe your country is near to thailand which is country code th...
    http://www.yonex.com/badminton/count...cts/index.html

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •