User Tag List

Page 741 of 985 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 791 841 ... LastLast
Results 12,581 to 12,597 of 16736
  1. #12581
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Can someone please check this for me?

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArmorTec 700
    shaft serial: 4661503
    cone code : 021236TH
    source : Private Part, See below
    price : US$110
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArmorTec 900P
    shaft serial:9588944
    cone code : 020904TW
    source : Private Party
    price : US$110
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    I bought both from someone I know online, not here. Both are used. The quality looks good. The shaft is much more stiff than normal faked one But I want to be more certain. Please help.




  2. #12582
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 7513715
    cone code : 251092CH
    source : ebay #180620783185, seller = inazir0308
    price : US$146
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Seller claims the racket is genuine and was purchased from a genuine source.
    He will refund if buyer is not satisfied.

  3. #12583
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ieim_17 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ARC8DX
    shaft serial: 9244607
    cone code : 270302JP
    source : Random guy on the internet
    price : 12,000Yen
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Should I respond with a random answer?

  4. #12584
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArmorTec 700
    shaft serial: 4661503
    cone code : 021236TH
    source : Private Part, See below
    price : US$110
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArmorTec 900P
    shaft serial:9588944
    cone code : 020904TW
    source : Private Party
    price : US$110
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    I bought both from someone I know online, not here. Both are used. The quality looks good. The shaft is much more stiff than normal faked one But I want to be more certain. Please help.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jamcat View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 7
    shaft serial: 7306214
    cone code : 071273SP
    source : Badmintonshoponline
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian2000 View Post
    Hi there, can you check for me?

    Racket model: Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 9039708
    cone code : 190102SP
    source : Rose Wong Kwok, Hong Kong
    Price: CDN $139

    TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeLegend View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Ti-10
    shaft serial: 9273804
    cone code : 070408SP
    source : Queensway Shopping centre
    price : SGD$160
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    These should all be fine based on their respective numbers

  5. #12585
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazynarutoman View Post
    Hey, could you check these for me?

    racket model: Yonex Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 9584405
    cone code : 310802TW
    source : A gift from a reputable sports chain in Taiwan
    price : $130 USD, on sale


    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 850
    shaft serial: 3032095
    cone code : 040204TW
    source : A gift from the same store
    price : $75 USD, also discounted

    Thanks!


    VT70 is fine , can you recheck the shaft serial on the NS850?

    Quote Originally Posted by ieim_17 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ARC8DX
    shaft serial: 9244607
    cone code : 270302JP
    source : Random guy on the internet
    price : 12,000Yen
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Numbers here are fine as well .

    For both a little more detail on the source next time ... "reputable sports chain in Taiwan", "Random guy on the internet"
    There are more visitors to Taiwan every year you know
    Last edited by demolidor; 02-15-2011 at 12:48 PM.

  6. #12586
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bsnet View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 7513715
    cone code : 251092CH
    source : ebay #180620783185, seller = inazir0308
    price : US$146
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Seller claims the racket is genuine and was purchased from a genuine source.
    He will refund if buyer is not satisfied.
    have you buy it or not?
    btw this is not the place for ebay inquiries

    and to answer your question:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ets-Phenomenon

  7. #12587
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Please check if legitimate racket serial number

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    have you buy it or not?
    btw this is not the place for ebay inquiries

    and to answer your question:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ets-Phenomenon
    I purchased the racket already. Where do I post my inquiry for ebay transactions?
    Thanks.

  8. #12588
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bsnet View Post
    I purchased the racket already. Where do I post my inquiry for ebay transactions?
    Thanks.
    you already post another one in the right section
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...01#post1623901

    it is FAKE
    reason:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ets-Phenomenon
    check post number 3

  9. #12589
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you, Avenger, for the clarification.

  10. #12590
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stillwater, OK, USA
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just got this racquet and i believe it to be fake, can anyone please verify? If this is fake, what do i do about it?
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex VOLTRIC 5
    shaft serial: 6120103
    cone code : 231104US
    source : badmintonavenue.com, Burlingame, California 94010

    price : US$109
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  11. #12591
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starlock View Post
    I just got this racquet and i believe it to be fake, can anyone please verify? If this is fake, what do i do about it?
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex VOLTRIC 5
    shaft serial: 6120103
    cone code : 231104US
    source : badmintonavenue.com, Burlingame, California 94010

    price : US$109
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    do not worry about that yet
    this racket is made in TAIWAN (it has different numbering system than made JAPAN one)

    we need Demolidor to check it first

  12. #12592
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stillwater, OK, USA
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok, i'll wait. the thing is the racquet mostly does not have the PBSI sticker. I added 2 extra grips and cant see that.

  13. #12593
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starlock View Post
    Ok, i'll wait. the thing is the racquet mostly does not have the PBSI sticker. I added 2 extra grips and cant see that.
    sorry, but US coded rackets should NOT have PBSI sticker
    the PBSI sticker usually only for SP coded racket
    so it is already on the right track


    **same with sunrise sticker, sunrise sticker is only for Asia region

  14. #12594
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stillwater, OK, USA
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok. that kinda makes me happy. no i wait for Demolidor i suppose.

  15. #12595
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do you know what PBSI means?
    Persatuan Bulutangkis Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian Badminton Federation)

    so why do you think your US code racket would have Indonesian badminton federation sticker?

    also, it would be expensive to import those stickers lol..

    yup, we need to wait Demolidor (as I don't have the data)

  16. #12596
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stillwater, OK, USA
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL.
    Thank you for that info. my MusclePower 22 back in India has that sticker. so i figured this should too.

  17. #12597
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Avenger,
    Sorry for my late respons. I played one time with the racket, and it feels oke. But I am not a pro so I can not judge correct I believe.
    The price I don't now, I don't like to ask for the price of a gift.
    Thanks for your help anyway.

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •