User Tag List

Page 747 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 797 847 ... LastLast
Results 12,683 to 12,699 of 17105
  1. #12683
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,750
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -SYC- View Post
    Arc Saber 10
    Serial: 8965099
    Other: 141293 NZ
    NZ dollars about $250 so i think it is $200 US
    NOT FROM EBAY
    Quote Originally Posted by goodfarmer View Post
    Hi please advise if the below rackets is fake
    ArcSaber 8DX
    serial no:9032827
    cone no:150102SP

    I bought it from a sporting store in Hong Kong and new to this.

    Many thanks!!!
    Welcome, still not a good reason to not read: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...d-Post-1-First!

  2. #12684
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9032827
    cone code : 150102SP
    source : Hong Kong, Sporting Store
    price : US$167

  3. #12685
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Ti 10
    shaft serial: 8284045
    cone code : 120298SP
    source : www.bbesports.com
    price : US$109
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thank you gentlemen

  4. #12686
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please check for me this 2 racquets
    racket model:
    Yonex Arcsaber 008

    shaft serial: 2925960
    cone code : 161194nz
    source : label, wellington, new zealand
    price : NZ$250
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 008
    shaft serial: 5836527
    cone code : 140704nz
    source : label shop, Wellington, New Zealand
    price : NZ$250

  5. #12687
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    house
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex arc saber 10

    shaft serial:8965099
    cone code :141293 NZ
    source : Trade Me
    price : $200
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  6. #12688
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    france
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex nanospeed 9000
    shaft serial: ??????
    cone code : 206828JP
    source : priceminister, a french private selling website
    price : 50 (approximatively 60US$) According to the seller, it's an used racket
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thanks !

  7. #12689
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,450
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoyokitu View Post
    Hi,

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex nanospeed 9000
    shaft serial: ??????
    cone code : 206828JP
    source : priceminister, a french private selling website
    price : 50€ (approximatively 60US$) According to the seller, it's an used racket
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thanks !
    have you bought this racket?

  8. #12690
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoyokitu View Post
    Hi,

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex nanospeed 9000
    shaft serial: ??????
    cone code : 206828JP
    source : priceminister, a french private selling website
    price : 50€ (approximatively 60US$) According to the seller, it's an used racket
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thanks !
    100% fake ... and really damn expensive fake.

    - there is no 68th month.
    - NS9000 is not available yet in 2002

  9. #12691
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    france
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have bought it, but I doubted it was fake so I asked a lot of questions to the seller (source, serials,...). And I received... an empty package !
    So, I think the seller understand I guessed it was a fake racket and tried to safe himself and send me an empty package (and accusate the post office)...

    (ps : please excuse my poor english, I'm french, you know)

  10. #12692
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,450
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoyokitu View Post
    I have bought it, but I doubted it was fake so I asked a lot of questions to the seller (source, serials,...). And I received... an empty package !
    So, I think the seller understand I guessed it was a fake racket and tried to safe himself and send me an empty package (and accusate the post office)...

    (ps : please excuse my poor english, I'm french, you know)
    wow.. that's sucks..
    he is not only tried to sell fake racket, but also he didn't send the item,
    it's even worse than selling fake racket, it's a scam!

    P.S: don't worry, you english is good

  11. #12693
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,750
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goodfarmer View Post
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9032827
    cone code : 150102SP
    source : Hong Kong, Sporting Store
    price : US$167
    Other than the format I was also referring to the store's name (if you remember). Other than that based on the numbers it should be fine ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamagi View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Ti 10
    shaft serial: 8284045
    cone code : 120298SP
    source : www.bbesports.com
    price : US$109
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thank you gentlemen
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxmoon View Post
    Please check for me this 2 racquets
    racket model:
    Yonex Arcsaber 008

    shaft serial: 2925960
    cone code : 161194nz
    source : label, wellington, new zealand
    price : NZ$250
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 008
    shaft serial: 5836527
    cone code : 140704nz
    source : label shop, Wellington, New Zealand
    price : NZ$250
    Quote Originally Posted by -SYC- View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex arc saber 10

    shaft serial:8965099
    cone code :141293 NZ
    source : Trade Me
    price : $200
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    All the above should be fine based on their shaft-cone number combinations .

  12. #12694
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi can you check this racquet for me

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NS9900
    shaft serial:9457459
    cone code :240602TW
    source : Private Sale
    price : $140
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    just need your confirmation

    Thanks

  13. #12695
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9032827
    cone code : 150102SP
    source : Rose Sports Goods & Sports Clothing
    Address: G/F, 39 Fa Yuen Street, Mongkok KLN, Hong Kong
    Phone#: 2781- 1809
    price : US$167

    Sorry demolidor, I almost forgot the store name. But I finally found it online. The reason I'm not sure if it's fake is because the racket weight kind of heavy as compares to other ArcSaber model, ex ArcSaber 7, ArcSaber Z. I also asked around to my badminton friends who are using real YY rackets for many years. They said my 8DX feels kind of strange, heavy and off.

    Then, I spent many hours and days of research online. But, I can't find any imperfection from the build, paint, or laser engraved serial #, except the strange weight (heavy) and feel.

    I will try to measure the weight from my friends digital food scale tomorrow and post the actual weight here.

    Cheers,
    Goodfarmer

  14. #12696
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    wangan highway
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HELLO...want check this yonex..thank you very much..

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex ARCSABER 10
    shaft serial: 7519593
    cone code : 120382SP
    source : PRIVATE SALE..MALAYSIA..
    price : $114
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  15. #12697
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,750
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goodfarmer View Post
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9032827
    cone code : 150102SP
    source : Rose Sports Goods & Sports Clothing
    Address: G/F, 39 Fa Yuen Street, Mongkok KLN, Hong Kong
    Phone#: 2781- 1809
    price : US$167

    Sorry demolidor, I almost forgot the store name. But I finally found it online. The reason I'm not sure if it's fake is because the racket weight kind of heavy as compares to other ArcSaber model, ex ArcSaber 7, ArcSaber Z. I also asked around to my badminton friends who are using real YY rackets for many years. They said my 8DX feels kind of strange, heavy and off.

    Then, I spent many hours and days of research online. But, I can't find any imperfection from the build, paint, or laser engraved serial #, except the strange weight (heavy) and feel.

    I will try to measure the weight from my friends digital food scale tomorrow and post the actual weight here.

    Cheers,
    Goodfarmer
    Is it a 2U by any chance ? But like I mentioned earlier: nothing wrong with the numbers so should be fine + Rose Sports is well known and shouldn't have any fakes ...

  16. #12698
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can you please help me identify if these rackets are fake or not?

    Racket Model: Yonex ArcSaber 10
    Shaft Serial: 1120047
    Cone Code: 9025568
    Price: 8500
    Source: Champion Sports in Pune, India


    Racket Model: Yonex ArcSaber Z Slash (Yellow)
    Shaft Serial: S1120043
    Cone Code: 9052771
    Price: 5900
    Source: Champion Sports in Pune, India


    Racket Model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    Shaft Serial: S1721269
    Cone Code: 9615087
    Price: 9500
    Source: Champion Sports in Pune, India

    Prices are in Indian Rupees. Thanks!

  17. #12699
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,450
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ccatabay View Post
    can you please help me identify if these rackets are fake or not?

    Racket Model: Yonex ArcSaber 10
    Shaft Serial: 1120047
    Cone Code: 9025568
    Price: 8500
    Source: Champion Sports in Pune, India


    Racket Model: Yonex ArcSaber Z Slash (Yellow)
    Shaft Serial: S1120043
    Cone Code: 9052771
    Price: 5900
    Source: Champion Sports in Pune, India


    Racket Model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    Shaft Serial: S1721269
    Cone Code: 9615087
    Price: 9500
    Source: Champion Sports in Pune, India

    Prices are in Indian Rupees. Thanks!
    All of them are fakes

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •