User Tag List

Page 748 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 798 848 ... LastLast
Results 12,700 to 12,716 of 17153
  1. #12700
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    All of them are fakes
    Thanks for the advice! So expensive for fake rackets.

  2. #12701
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,450
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ccatabay View Post
    Thanks for the advice! So expensive for fake rackets.
    is the price in thai bath?
    or india rupee?

  3. #12702
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone know a sportshop here in Pune, India or in Bangalore where I can get original Yonex rackets but with cheaper price? Yonex shop in Manila sell these rackets for high costs.

  4. #12703
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    is the price in thai bath?
    or india rupee?
    Hello Avenger,

    prices are in Indian Rupee. Glad I wasn't persuaded easily last night when I went to that shop and offered these rackets with cheaper prices. All these rackets seem original from the outside with matching hologram and serial codes.

  5. #12704
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8---- racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000 shaft serial: 9047428 cone code : 220105UK source : Sweatband, Online. price : 79.99 ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8---- ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8---- racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000 shaft serial: 9047419 cone code : 220105UK source : Millet Sports, Online. price : 79.99 ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8---- Thanks very much!

  6. #12705
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry about the formatting on the last post, not sure how that happened!

    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 9047428
    cone code : 220105UK
    source : Sweatband, Online.
    price : 79.99

    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 9047419
    cone code : 220105UK
    source : Millet Sports, Online.
    price : 79.99

    Thanks very much!

  7. #12706
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,450
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ccatabay View Post
    Does anyone know a sportshop here in Pune, India or in Bangalore where I can get original Yonex rackets but with cheaper price? Yonex shop in Manila sell these rackets for high costs.
    Yonex charge a pretty high price for the rackets, so it is not a big surprise
    believe me, cheap yonex most likely a fake racket
    if you cannot afford one, try another brand, apacs, victor, carlton, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by ccatabay View Post
    Hello Avenger,

    prices are in Indian Rupee. Glad I wasn't persuaded easily last night when I went to that shop and offered these rackets with cheaper prices. All these rackets seem original from the outside with matching hologram and serial codes.
    actually this place is not for buying enquiries
    when you want to check if the racket real or not BEFORE you buy it go to this thread:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...auction)/page7

    the shaft serial and the cone code is makes no sense and obviously fake

    shaft serial would be 7 digit number
    cone code would be 6 digit number and 2 letter code area

    cone code would be the date this racket produced, the format would be
    DDMMYX (2 letter code area)
    D: day
    M: month
    Y: year

    for example:
    shaft serial: 9032827
    cone code : 150102SP
    this racket is produced, 15 of January 2010 for singapore distribution

    the one that you mention:
    Racket Model: Yonex ArcSaber Z Slash (Yellow)
    Shaft Serial: S1120043
    Cone Code: 9052771
    shaft serial should not have any letters in it
    cone code should have 2 letters at the end
    and the cone code is makes no sense if you know the format

  8. #12707
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,771
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ccatabay View Post
    can you please help me identify if these rackets are fake or not?

    Racket Model: Yonex ArcSaber 10
    Shaft Serial: 1120047
    Cone Code: 9025568
    Price: 8500
    Source: Champion Sports in Pune, India


    Racket Model: Yonex ArcSaber Z Slash (Yellow)
    Shaft Serial: S1120043
    Cone Code: 9052771
    Price: 5900
    Source: Champion Sports in Pune, India


    Racket Model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    Shaft Serial: S1721269
    Cone Code: 9615087
    Price: 9500
    Source: Champion Sports in Pune, India

    Prices are in Indian Rupees. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    All of them are fakes
    The number with the "S" is likely the number on the Sunrise hologram sticker which is probably covering the cone code. And what is put as cone code would actually be the shaft serial . It is strange though that the Z-Slash is so much cheaper than the other two(?) ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 02-27-2011 at 02:29 PM.

  9. #12708
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,771
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitsu View Post
    Hi can you check this racquet for me

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NS9900
    shaft serial:9457459
    cone code :240602TW
    source : Private Sale
    price : $140
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    just need your confirmation

    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by victor_rs View Post
    HELLO...want check this yonex..thank you very much..

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex ARCSABER 10
    shaft serial: 7519593
    cone code : 120382SP
    source : PRIVATE SALE..MALAYSIA..
    price : $114
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by davidhursty View Post
    Sorry about the formatting on the last post, not sure how that happened!

    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 9047428
    cone code : 220105UK
    source : Sweatband, Online.
    price : 79.99

    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 9047419
    cone code : 220105UK
    source : Millet Sports, Online.
    price : 79.99

    Thanks very much!
    All of the above should be fine based on their numbers .

  10. #12709
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9032827
    cone code : 150102SP
    source : Rose Sports Goods & Sports Clothing
    Address: G/F, 39 Fa Yuen Street, Mongkok KLN, Hong Kong
    Phone#: 2781- 1809
    price : US$167

    Hi demolidor, I got the weight measurement of the 8DX, which is 92g with Yonex NBG-95 string on it.

    It's a 3U instead of 2U.

    I noticed many Yonex rackets, the specification is printed on a label and tape on the cone. But, my 8DX it's engraved on the cone instead of printing on a label. Does it sounds normal?

    Many thanks!

  11. #12710
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,771
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goodfarmer View Post
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9032827
    cone code : 150102SP
    source : Rose Sports Goods & Sports Clothing
    Address: G/F, 39 Fa Yuen Street, Mongkok KLN, Hong Kong
    Phone#: 2781- 1809
    price : US$167

    Hi demolidor, I got the weight measurement of the 8DX, which is 92g with Yonex NBG-95 string on it.

    It's a 3U instead of 2U.

    I noticed many Yonex rackets, the specification is printed on a label and tape on the cone. But, my 8DX it's engraved on the cone instead of printing on a label. Does it sounds normal?

    Many thanks!
    Okay, that is a normal weight with strings. I think mine was 92-93gr. with BG66Maxima ... (also 3U)
    Engraved specification was introduced in (late) 2008 for at least the Made in Japan models. Think it was first used on the NanoSpeed 9900 (but would have to look up if there were earlier ones) ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 02-28-2011 at 04:33 AM.

  12. #12711
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 4500
    shaft serial: 7648917
    cone code : 080582IP
    source : gift from friend, not sure location, but in KL
    price : He said about RM300
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9072566
    cone code : 010202JP
    source : also gift from same friend
    price : Approx. RM600
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please note that these rackets were given to me by a friend. Also, he informed me that they are player racquets, so he did not want to reveal to me his source. I can only confirm that since he lives in KL, that would be also the same place he got them. Both racquets had sealed plastic wrapping on handles when I received them, thus, I assume they are new.
    Last edited by dkhoo; 02-28-2011 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Note added

  13. #12712
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,771
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dkhoo View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 4500
    shaft serial: 7648917
    cone code : 080582IP
    source : gift from friend, not sure location, but in KL
    price : He said about RM300
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9072566
    cone code : 010202JP
    source : also gift from same friend
    price : Approx. RM600
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please note that these rackets were given to me by a friend. Also, he informed me that they are player racquets, so he did not want to reveal to me his source. I can only confirm that since he lives in KL, that would be also the same place he got them. Both racquets had sealed plastic wrapping on handles when I received them, thus, I assume they are new.
    I can't imagine any pro player using NS4500 but aside from that as far as legitimacy is concerned based on the numbers they should both be fine .

  14. #12713
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, please help me to check my racqutes below:

    racket model: Yonex ARCSABER 10
    shaft serial: 8124507

    cone code : 081283SP
    source : SAMUDRA SPORT, INDONESIA
    price : AROUND $172

    racket model: Yonex ARCSABER 10
    shaft serial: 7665372
    cone code : 130582IP
    source : A FRIEND

    price : AROUND $183

    racket model: Yonex ARMOTEC POWER
    shaft serial: 8445341
    cone code : 100494SP
    source : SAMUDRA SPORT, INDONESIA

    price : AROUND $155

    racket model: Yonex ARMOTEC POWER
    shaft serial: 6919117
    cone code : 290572IP
    source : A FRIEND

    price : AROUND $155

    Thank you in advance :-)


  15. #12714
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 100

    shaft serial: 2738294
    cone code : 020994CD
    source : Sportchek, Calgary AB
    price : $62.99 Canadian Dollars
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    wanting to confirm its not a fake, because a friend told me it was fake. Thank you!!

  16. #12715
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ARC-5
    shaft serial: 9303491
    cone code : 190402tw
    source : yumaoclub.com
    price : US$118
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  17. #12716
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 900 Power
    shaft serial: 7648274
    cone code : 070584CD
    source : Craigslist
    price : $120 Canadian
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •