User Tag List

Page 781 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 831 881 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,277 of 17287
  1. #13261
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colabear98 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80

    shaft serial: 2420550
    cone code : 040312JP
    source : TaoBao
    price : RMB1400
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80

    shaft serial: 9973249
    cone code : 090212JP
    source : TaoBao
    price : RMB1450
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thanks.
    Can you re-check the numbers and which seller on TaoBao?

  2. #13262
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by williamgoh View Post
    I have 2pcs of YONEX model to identify ... both also birthday present from friends and family members.

    Model : Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    Shaft no : 181093JP
    Cone No : 8751104
    Source : Birthday gift

    Model : Yonex Arcsaber 10 PG
    Shaft no : 201005JP
    Cone No : 9046584
    Source : Birthday gift

    Thanks
    Too good to be true . Unfortunately both are fake ones

  3. #13263
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi demolidor,

    The 2420550 racket was bought from this seller. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9337436551 and shipping was RMB30 which came up to RMB1400. Based on the pictures, I expected to get one of the rackets with 997XXXX serial but I have received one with 2420550 which was kinda weird. The other link, I can't remember but it came with 997XXXX serial on the shaft.
    Last edited by colabear98; 05-16-2011 at 02:10 AM.

  4. #13264
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,

    i just bought a Yonex Z slash racquet. Just wanted to make sure that this is genuine. Bought it from a yonex seller but still has a dount as the racquet was intended for the singapore market. here are the details,

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Z Slash

    shaft serial: 9252418
    cone code : 300302SP
    source : Yonex reseller
    price : Rs.7400
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  5. #13265
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    source : Sports line, bangalore, india

  6. #13266
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ipoh
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How to see wether it is original or fake one ?

  7. #13267
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    china
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HI,PLEASE CHECK IT ,THANKS.
    racket model: Yonex ARCSABER 008
    shaft serial: 2945303
    cone code : 251194SP
    source &price:It was a gift to me it was bought in this store in CHINA

  8. #13268
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    penang,bagan ajam
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by williamgoh View Post
    I have 2pcs of YONEX model to identify ... both also birthday present from friends and family members.

    Model : Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    Shaft no : 181093JP
    Cone No : 8751104
    Source : Birthday gift

    Model : Yonex Arcsaber 10 PG
    Shaft no : 201005JP
    Cone No : 9046584
    Source : Birthday gift

    Thanks
    the code code represent the DDMMYXC


    how to read the cone code:
    DDMMYXCC
    D: day
    M: month
    Y: year
    CC: distribution area

    this what i learned from my previous experience buying a fake racket and becoming avid reader on BC pays off too.

    so, your ns9900 date is 87/51/2010 and
    arc 10 pg is 90/46/2005.

    doesn't make sense right..ask for refunds if you can.
    hope this could clear things up for you
    Last edited by faizyusof94; 05-16-2011 at 05:33 AM. Reason: typo

  9. #13269
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faizyusof94 View Post
    the code code represent the DDMMYYXC


    how to read the cone code:
    DDMMYXCC
    D: day
    M: month
    Y: year
    CC: distribution area

    this what i learned from my previous experience buying a fake racket and becoming avid reader on BC pays off too.

    so, your ns9900 date is 87/51/2010 and
    arc 10 pg is 90/46/2005.

    doesn't make sense right..ask for refunds if you can.
    hope this could clear things up for you
    maybe williamgoh wrote them wrong.. the shaft code should be the cone code vice versa...

  10. #13270
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    penang,bagan ajam
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LightSaber View Post
    maybe williamgoh wrote them wrong.. the shaft code should be the cone code vice versa...
    hmm..another possibilities.. williamgoh,recheck..the shaft n the cone code..

    the shaft code, its clearly on the shaft (lol)
    the cone code is on top of the grip/handle bar..

    thankie lightsaber for the heads up..

  11. #13271
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nawabshah, Sindh, Pakistan.
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @demolidor
    Store name is "SHAHEEN SPORTS, HYDERABAD"

    Now the problem is the racket says Japan on its Cover as well as on below side, but the Cone code says "SP" where as it should have been "JP", right?

  12. #13272
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colabear98 View Post
    Hi demolidor,

    The 2420550 racket was bought from this seller. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9337436551 and shipping was RMB30 which came up to RMB1400. Based on the pictures, I expected to get one of the rackets with 997XXXX serial but I have received one with 2420550 which was kinda weird. The other link, I can't remember but it came with 997XXXX serial on the shaft.
    Thanks for re-checking. I guess it must've been a busy period for Yonex (+12,000 rackets in 3 days) for the 2xxxxxx VT80. But no worries yet, it is the new serial number range since somewhere in February xx021xXX, 9999999 should have been reached and re-started in the 2xxxxxx range. I think both should be fine, based on the pics in the link as well ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyderraza84 View Post
    @demolidor
    Store name is "SHAHEEN SPORTS, HYDERABAD"

    Now the problem is the racket says Japan on its Cover as well as on below side, but the Cone code says "SP" where as it should have been "JP", right?
    No, no the cone code is only for the distribution region. For India the distributor is (Yonex) Sunrise & Co. and the cone code can be either SP or ID

  13. #13273
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LightSaber View Post
    maybe williamgoh wrote them wrong.. the shaft code should be the cone code vice versa...
    Quote Originally Posted by faizyusof94 View Post
    hmm..another possibilities.. williamgoh,recheck..the shaft n the cone code..

    the shaft code, its clearly on the shaft (lol)
    the cone code is on top of the grip/handle bar..

    thankie lightsaber for the heads up..
    Quote Originally Posted by williamgoh View Post
    How to see wether it is original or fake one ?
    Well that was quite obvious I mean that the shaft and cone code number were mixed up but the cone code doesn't correspond with the shaft serials. And it is very unlikely to get JP rackets at random in Malaysia, not to mention two as a birthday gift (considering their normal premium price).

    If you can take some pics of the racquet cover and some detail pics of the cone code perhaps it can be clearly pointed out.

  14. #13274
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somanath View Post
    Hi,

    i just bought a Yonex Z slash racquet. Just wanted to make sure that this is genuine. Bought it from a yonex seller but still has a dount as the racquet was intended for the singapore market. here are the details,

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Z Slash

    shaft serial: 9252418
    cone code : 300302SP
    source : Yonex reseller
    price : Rs.7400
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by dawe822 View Post
    HI,PLEASE CHECK IT ,THANKS.
    racket model: Yonex ARCSABER 008
    shaft serial: 2945303
    cone code : 251194SP
    source &price:It was a gift to me it was bought in this store in CHINA
    According to their shaft-cone number combinations both of the above should be just fine .

    @ somanath: Yonex reseller where? And store or coach or ... ?

  15. #13275
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=demolidor;1679372]Thanks for re-checking. I guess it must've been a busy period for Yonex (+12,000 rackets in 3 days) for the 2xxxxxx VT80. But no worries yet, it is the new serial number range since somewhere in February xx021xXX, 9999999 should have been reached and re-started in the 2xxxxxx range. I think both should be fine, based on the pics in the link as well ...

    Hi demolidor,

    But when i compare both the rackets i have on hand, the 2420550 serial one's paint is different from the 997XXXX serial.

  16. #13276
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    According to their shaft-cone number combinations both of the above should be just fine .

    @ somanath: Yonex reseller where? And store or coach or ... ?
    Bought if from sports line in bBangalore, India. Anyways thanks for the confirmation, i am happy to have the racquet. Didn't get a chance to test it, will be using it today.

  17. #13277
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket model: Yonex ARC 8 DX
    shaft serial: 919133
    cone code : 110302TH
    source : Sports Marketing Bangkok
    price : 4000 THB

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 01:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 09:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 02:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 08:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 07:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •