User Tag List

Page 791 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 841 891 ... LastLast
Results 13,431 to 13,447 of 17154
  1. #13431
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10
    shaft serial: 6673466
    cone code : 080682JP
    source : Gift from friend.
    price : Gift from friend.
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  2. #13432
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,450
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadsPlayer View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10
    shaft serial: 6673466
    cone code : 080682JP
    source : Gift from friend.
    price : Gift from friend.
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    sorry, but it's a fake racket

  3. #13433
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    usj
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80 (SP)
    shaft serial: 9880282
    cone code : 070112SP
    source : KD Damansara
    price : -
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  4. #13434
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kuopio, Finland
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc Saber Z-SLASH
    shaft serial: 9535442
    cone code : 290702DK
    source : http://www.mailat24.fi/
    price : 130 euros ~ 180 usd
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  5. #13435
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 9894298
    cone code : 140112TW
    source : Bought in Shanghai
    price : USD 160 approx

    Thanks for helping verifying for me.

  6. #13436
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nano speed 9000S
    shaft serial: 6174708
    cone code : 190562IP
    source : Used racket from BC member : http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...gapore-only%29
    price : S$180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  7. #13437
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 008
    shaft serial: 5546523
    cone code : 250104SP
    source : ESL Racquets and Sports Megashop, Hong Kong
    price : US$70
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  8. #13438
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    china
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Based on their shaft-cone number combinations all of the above should be fine .

    @ dawe822: "should all be fine" means this combination of shaft serial and cone code number is possible and 99% chance it is "quality goods". But of course without pictures we cannot tell if the clone maker copied the number and someone who bought one is here to verify it.

    @ Polaroid: congrats on having the freshest racket so far . I expect yours to be fully genuine but to be more sure some more recent numbers should be popping up here. Of course it's a holiday period in Japan around the first week of May so there is rather large jump in cone code and I can't be completely accurate yet.
    What club is it and is Pro Shop the name?
    Name:  未标题-1.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  59.1 KB
    This is I make pictures, not too clear, please help identify once, thank you

  9. #13439
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,660
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeydodo3 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 008
    shaft serial: 5546523
    cone code : 250104SP
    source : ESL Racquets and Sports Megashop, Hong Kong
    price : US$70
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    You are fine. 15 chars.

  10. #13440
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket model: Yonex Armortec 900 Power
    shaft serial: 9098859
    cone code : 100204CD
    source : private sale
    price : private sale

    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 9
    shaft serial: 9052952
    cone code : 230102CD
    source : private sale
    price : private sale


    *worried*

  11. #13441
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,771
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawe822 View Post
    Name:  未标题-1.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  59.1 KB
    This is I make pictures, not too clear, please help identify once, thank you
    Looks good .

  12. #13442
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,771
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panreo View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80 (SP)
    shaft serial: 9880282
    cone code : 070112SP
    source : KD Damansara
    price : -
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by VIlle View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc Saber Z-SLASH
    shaft serial: 9535442
    cone code : 290702DK
    source : http://www.mailat24.fi/
    price : 130 euros ~ 180 usd
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeydodo3 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 008
    shaft serial: 5546523
    cone code : 250104SP
    source : ESL Racquets and Sports Megashop, Hong Kong
    price : US$70
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Based on their shaft-cone numbers combination these should be fine as well .

  13. #13443
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,771
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcls1 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nano speed 9000S
    shaft serial: 6174708
    cone code : 190562IP
    source : Used racket from BC member : http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...gapore-only%29
    price : S$180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by i.RSX View Post
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 900 Power
    shaft serial: 9098859
    cone code : 100204CD
    source : private sale
    price : private sale

    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 9
    shaft serial: 9052952
    cone code : 230102CD
    source : private sale
    price : private sale


    *worried*
    Shopping enquiries -> http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...online-auction)

  14. #13444
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,771
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 9894298
    cone code : 140112TW
    source : Bought in Shanghai
    price : USD 160 approx

    Thanks for helping verifying for me.
    Know the store name?

  15. #13445
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Its near East China Normal University, Not sure about the name in English but have online website in taobao.(readleaf011) So is my Voltric 80 legit? Thanks

  16. #13446
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Actually I already have the rackets (I already bought them from a guy, second hand). Do I need to post pictures?

  17. #13447
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    (sorry for double post)


    racket model: Yonex Armortec 900 Power
    shaft serial: 9098859
    cone code : 100204CD
    source : private sale
    price : $130

    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 9
    shaft serial: 9052952
    cone code : 230102CD
    source : private sale
    price : $100

    These were used but in excellent condition. AT900P strung with ultimax.

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •