User Tag List

Page 803 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 853 903 ... LastLast
Results 13,635 to 13,651 of 17282
  1. #13635
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chunkit View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 9867343
    cone code : 2712xxxxx (covered by sunrise sticker)
    source : someone(not shop), malaysia
    price : RM430
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----



    Can someone reply me wether is this real racket or not?
    I'm no expert at this but I think it's fake. Cone code means it was produced in December (2010) and Voltric 80 didn't exist back then yet.

  2. #13636
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----racket model: Yonex Ti-10shaft serial: 4961005cone code: 020647IPsource: second hand, Canadaprice: US$ 300---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----Please verify this racket.Thank You.

  3. #13637
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperlisk View Post
    I'm no expert at this but I think it's fake. Cone code means it was produced in December (2010) and Voltric 80 didn't exist back then yet.
    is it? i thought there are some VT80 manufactured around December 2010.

  4. #13638
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chunkit View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 9867343
    cone code : 2712xxxxx (covered by sunrise sticker)
    source : someone(not shop), malaysia
    price : RM430
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----



    Can someone reply me wether is this real racket or not?
    Rest assured, yours is a genuine VT80. Your shaft # & cone code tallies, however i happen to have 1 piece with me now, 9862xxx/251202SP. If you peel you Sunrise sticker it should be 271202SP. Same assembly batch.
    RM430 is good price. Does your 'someone' still have stock?

  5. #13639
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperlisk View Post
    I'm no expert at this but I think it's fake. Cone code means it was produced in December (2010) and Voltric 80 didn't exist back then yet.
    IIRC, earliest batch of VT80 is from Oct '10. Only released in the market late February.

  6. #13640
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80 4UG5
    shaft serial: 9884364
    cone code : 110112TH
    source : bangkok
    price : sgd $180

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  7. #13641
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80 4UG5
    shaft serial: 9884364
    cone code : 110112TH
    source : bangkok
    price : sgd $180

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Genuine + really good bargain

  8. #13642
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    bandar utama
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kennee View Post
    Rest assured, yours is a genuine VT80. Your shaft # & cone code tallies, however i happen to have 1 piece with me now, 9862xxx/251202SP. If you peel you Sunrise sticker it should be 271202SP. Same assembly batch.
    RM430 is good price. Does your 'someone' still have stock?
    haha its personal badminton racket actually, 2nd hand, aged 1 month. btw, jz wanted to ask, the shining yonex wording on the cone looks like sticker to me, are all vt80 same?

  9. #13643
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: YONEX ARC SABER 10
    shaft serial: 8962169
    cone code : 141293IP
    source : Asia Sport, Malaysia
    price : RM500 (SECOND HAND)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  10. #13644
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ah sorry didn't know they were produced back then. Thanks for clearing this up.

  11. #13645
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Ti-10 1st gen
    shaft serial: 4961005
    cone code: 020647IP
    source: second hand from Canada
    price: US$ 300
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please verify this racket.Thank You.

  12. #13646
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello I have two brand new Arcsaber Z slash raquets coming in for my at my local badminton shop which is a yonex authorised retailer. But I will still put my codes up when they arrive as I would like to be sure.

    Anyway. I bought two rackets after being told they were fake for just mucking about and getting back into the swing of badminton as I would hate to smack my official arcsaber into the ground first time back.

    These rackets arrived and looked so real I just want verification that they are fake. I mean they have to be I'm paying 150 each for my arcsabers

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 8860475
    cone code : 202329SP
    source : Ebay (marked as clones)
    price : UK 25
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber Z Slash Taufik Hidayat Edition
    shaft serial: 7270429
    cone code : 884658CH
    source : Ebay (marked as clone)
    price : UK 25
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    I look forward to your reply and when my Arcsaber Z Slash Turns Up I Will post both of there serials too

    Thanks.

    Freerider-Dave

  13. #13647
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kennee View Post
    IIRC, earliest batch of VT80 is from Oct '10. Only released in the market late February.
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperlisk View Post
    Ah sorry didn't know they were produced back then. Thanks for clearing this up.
    Production started in December, not October ...

  14. #13648
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,148
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freerider-Dave View Post
    Hello I have two brand new Arcsaber Z slash raquets coming in for my at my local badminton shop which is a yonex authorised retailer. But I will still put my codes up when they arrive as I would like to be sure.

    Anyway. I bought two rackets after being told they were fake for just mucking about and getting back into the swing of badminton as I would hate to smack my official arcsaber into the ground first time back.

    These rackets arrived and looked so real I just want verification that they are fake. I mean they have to be I'm paying 150 each for my arcsabers

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 8860475
    cone code : 202329SP
    source : Ebay (marked as clones)
    price : UK 25
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber Z Slash Taufik Hidayat Edition
    shaft serial: 7270429
    cone code : 884658CH
    source : Ebay (marked as clone)
    price : UK 25
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    I look forward to your reply and when my Arcsaber Z Slash Turns Up I Will post both of there serials too

    Thanks.

    Freerider-Dave
    they are both fake. the date codes are invalid.

  15. #13649
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hehe thanks alot. Thats the entire reason I bought them as I am returning to badminton after like 4 years and just wanted somthing that if I wrecked it I wouldent care.

    2 Questions For you Kwun.

    1: Dont you think its kind of scary how realistic these fakes look? There going to some extent (poor Yonex)

    2: When My New Arcsabers turn up can you check there codes too? These are coming from a sports store listed as authorised dealer and are costing 150 each, but after seeing these fakes I am slightly weary.

    Thanks,

    Freerider-Dave

  16. #13650
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chunkit View Post
    haha its personal badminton racket actually, 2nd hand, aged 1 month. btw, jz wanted to ask, the shining yonex wording on the cone looks like sticker to me, are all vt80 same?
    If you mean the 'holographic' shine, yes they're stickers. The bronze colorway at the tri-voltage areas too. Delicate & refined paint job must say, when you factor in the stickers, base coat, clear coat & matte tribal paint.

    So does your someone still got stock @RM430?

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Production started in December, not October ...
    Yes my bad, i confused them with VT70 launch date. VT70s were around Oct 10 right demolidor?

  17. #13651
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,148
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freerider-Dave View Post
    Hehe thanks alot. Thats the entire reason I bought them as I am returning to badminton after like 4 years and just wanted somthing that if I wrecked it I wouldent care.

    2 Questions For you Kwun.

    1: Dont you think its kind of scary how realistic these fakes look? There going to some extent (poor Yonex)

    2: When My New Arcsabers turn up can you check there codes too? These are coming from a sports store listed as authorised dealer and are costing 150 each, but after seeing these fakes I am slightly weary.

    Thanks,

    Freerider-Dave
    1. yes it is kinda scary. however, 80% of the fakes out there are easily identifiable with trained eyes or simply a A/B compare with a known real one.
    2. sure. post the serial and pics and we will look at it for you. given that it is bought from authorized dealer, there is much less risk in getting fake.

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 01:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 09:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 02:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 08:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 07:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •