User Tag List

Page 911 of 999 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 961 ... LastLast
Results 15,471 to 15,487 of 16973
  1. #15471
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,731
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From the pics they look fine to me if they are the ones from ingleside and san jose ... Wouldn't buy that story though about pre-strung with BG70Pro and never used . For one the tension is over warranty so could never have come "pre-strung" from Yonex.
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-04-2013 at 02:34 PM.

  2. #15472
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    california
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    From the pics they look fine to me if they are the ones from ingleside and san jose ... Wouldn't buy that story though about pre-strung with BG70Pro and never used . For one the tension is over warranty so could never have come "pre-strung" from Yonex.
    Thanks , I am somewhat curious about that string that was strung on the Yonex Arcsaber I-slash as it looks a bit thick or weird o.0'', but I think the arc saber 10 looks fine. Also does the serial # seem to be fine though?

  3. #15473
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,731
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Probably has to do with the frame being narrower than the ARC10 and BG70Pro is a thick string (thicker than the BG80 on the ARC10). Serial number wise it's the cousin of this one http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...-I-Slash-(USA)
    I don't have any digits at hand now so mostly point out the obviously flawed around here as of late.

  4. #15474
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello
    Can you tell me if my racket is counterfeit?
    Thank You!
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex z force
    shaft serial: 3249210
    cone code : 100222SP
    source : A club member got it for me, I think Hong Kong?
    price : $200 Can
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  5. #15475
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4 View Post
    Thanks , I am somewhat curious about that string that was strung on the Yonex Arcsaber I-slash as it looks a bit thick or weird o.0'', but I think the arc saber 10 looks fine. Also does the serial # seem to be fine though?
    Quote Originally Posted by d-an-b View Post
    Hello
    Can you tell me if my racket is counterfeit?
    Thank You!
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex z force
    shaft serial: 3249210
    cone code : 100222SP
    source : A club member got it for me, I think Hong Kong?
    price : $200 Can
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Both serials looks ok. No problem.

  6. #15476
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    221
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi need help in verifying the below racket. Thanks!!
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex VT80
    shaft serial: 2563154
    cone code : 270412hk
    source : Badminton central
    price : S$170

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Last edited by jna_v3n0m; 01-04-2013 at 11:15 PM.

  7. #15477
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jna_v3n0m View Post
    Hi need help in verifying the below racket. Thanks!!
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex VT80
    shaft serial: 2563154
    cone code : 270412hk
    source : Badminton central
    price : S$170

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Are you buying? or is this a racquet you own? =/

    Anyway the serial looks ok.

  8. #15478
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    221
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bought but just verifying. Thanks!

  9. #15479
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koeshin View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 2787052
    cone code : 110812TH
    source : gift from a thai buddy
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please help to verify. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by neo23 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex MusclePower 23
    shaft serial: 7616737
    cone code : 160724ID
    source : Sunday Sports , Chennai, India
    price : 35$ (1950 Indian Rupees)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by vajrasattva View Post
    looks ok to me, but just to be sure...

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber I-Slash
    shaft serial: 3591573
    cone code : 280622SP
    source : from fellow forummer in BC
    price : $190
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone21 View Post
    racket model: NANORAY 800
    shaft serial: 3823077
    cone code : 031022JP
    source : the super sports xebio,Japan
    price : 19,320 Yen

    Quote Originally Posted by justinwyyau View Post
    Can someone please help verify? Thank you.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9435734
    cone code : 150602AS
    source : KPH Sports, Melbourne, Australia
    price : US$145
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by d-an-b View Post
    Hello
    Can you tell me if my racket is counterfeit?
    Thank You!
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex z force
    shaft serial: 3249210
    cone code : 100222SP
    source : A club member got it for me, I think Hong Kong?
    price : $200 Can
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSmashUK View Post
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 900 Power
    shaft serial: 3346801
    cone code : 160324UK
    source : Millet Sports / Activinstinct (online)
    price : 98.99
    For those, looking for a reply. Normally we would only be straight to point out those that is obviously problematic. Those that looks fine, we would take some time to check it out.

    But otherwise, all these above seems fine.

    So relax, no need to keep re-posting. I've been quite busy lately, sorry.

  10. #15480
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Penang MY or Melbourne AU
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks Samuel

    Justin.

    Quote Originally Posted by samuelevo91 View Post
    For those, looking for a reply. Normally we would only be straight to point out those that is obviously problematic. Those that looks fine, we would take some time to check it out.

    But otherwise, all these above seems fine.

    So relax, no need to keep re-posting. I've been quite busy lately, sorry.

  11. #15481
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    california
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello guys I just noticed something from the racket serial I posted earlier above. Although the serial may seem to be fine, are there cases the racket case are fakes? I notice the arc saber I-slash that came with it doesn't seem to look like the arc saber 10s' or other arc saber (with the small zipper on it). Please see the picture >_<
    Name:  3K83N93H25V05K25F9d12c62dcc4173871632.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  18.3 KB

  12. #15482
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    california
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey guys i need help with the verification on this racket as well, thanks. bought one for my girlfriend

    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial:9876847
    cone code : 060112US
    source : from a student at school
    price : 170

  13. #15483
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Viet Nam
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, Please check code my racket.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 2949204
    cone code : 191012TW
    source : forum vnbaminton.com
    price :
    180US$
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Thanks you so much

  14. #15484
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4 View Post
    Hello guys I just noticed something from the racket serial I posted earlier above. Although the serial may seem to be fine, are there cases the racket case are fakes? I notice the arc saber I-slash that came with it doesn't seem to look like the arc saber 10s' or other arc saber (with the small zipper on it). Please see the picture >_<
    Name:  3K83N93H25V05K25F9d12c62dcc4173871632.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  18.3 KB
    What's wrong with your bag? probably just a different design i suppose?

    Check this link,

    https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=a...I8q3kgWI5IGoBQ

    It seems the bag given is a norm. though not the 'normal' bags.

    Typically the bag should be similar to the racquet.

    P.S. Serial checking is just one of the way to verify authenticity of a racquet, not a surefire way.
    Last edited by samuelevo91; 01-06-2013 at 04:50 AM.

  15. #15485
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,

    My Carbonex 50
    Shaft: 3162565
    Cone: 160122sp

    Thanks.

  16. #15486
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4 View Post
    hey guys i need help with the verification on this racket as well, thanks. bought one for my girlfriend

    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial:9876847
    cone code : 060112US
    source : from a student at school
    price : 170
    Quote Originally Posted by ngtchung View Post
    Hi, Please check code my racket.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 2949204
    cone code : 191012TW
    source : forum vnbaminton.com
    price :
    180US$
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Thanks you so much
    Quote Originally Posted by dude88 View Post
    Hi,

    My Carbonex 50
    Shaft: 3162565
    Cone: 160122sp

    Thanks.
    All these serials seem fine.

  17. #15487
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,731
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4 View Post
    Hello guys I just noticed something from the racket serial I posted earlier above. Although the serial may seem to be fine, are there cases the racket case are fakes? I notice the arc saber I-slash that came with it doesn't seem to look like the arc saber 10s' or other arc saber (with the small zipper on it). Please see the picture >_<
    Name:  3K83N93H25V05K25F9d12c62dcc4173871632.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  18.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelevo91 View Post
    What's wrong with your bag? probably just a different design i suppose?

    Check this link,

    https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=a...I8q3kgWI5IGoBQ

    It seems the bag given is a norm. though not the 'normal' bags.

    Typically the bag should be similar to the racquet.

    P.S. Serial checking is just one of the way to verify authenticity of a racquet, not a surefire way.
    The difference is there is no little pocket with zipper in the grey area but this seems to be the new model arcsaber bag so no worries there either ...

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •