User Tag List

Page 97 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 47 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 147 197 597 ... LastLast
Results 1,633 to 1,649 of 17168
  1. #1633
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,

    Can you please check these codes..I think it's fake because fo the manufacturing date (nov 21, 2001):

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000
    shaft serial: 6712222
    cone code : 211112CH

    source : Friend asking if it's real
    price : Unknown
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000
    shaft serial: 6711155
    cone code : 211112CH

    source : Friend asking if it's real
    price : Unknown
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    thanks

    bchaiyow

  2. #1634
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bchaiyow View Post
    Hi,

    Can you please check these codes..I think it's fake because fo the manufacturing date (nov 21, 2001):

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000
    shaft serial: 6712222
    cone code : 211112CH

    source : Friend asking if it's real
    price : Unknown
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000
    shaft serial: 6711155
    cone code : 211112CH

    source : Friend asking if it's real
    price : Unknown
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    thanks

    bchaiyow
    Both rackets are counterfeit. As you suspected, it saids it is made in 2001.

  3. #1635
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bay Area--home / OC + SGV--school
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NanoSpeed 9000 S
    shaft serial: 5937738
    cone code : 160463JP
    source : gift
    price : unknonwn
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    hello I received this a while ago but never used it until yesterday when my mp88 strings broke. it had a weird feeling to it (probably not used to the stiffness as compared to the 88) so i was just wondering.

    thanks all!

    edit**
    here's a pic

    Last edited by offbad; 11-09-2007 at 06:17 PM. Reason: added pic

  4. #1636
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    627
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi there professionals, can help me in by checking this racquet serial for me? Thanks.

    Racket model: Yonex Ti 1 Titanium Mesh
    Shaft serial: 8905353
    Cone code : 091163SP
    Where buy: Finn Enterprise Penang, Malaysia
    Price: RM125

  5. #1637
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by offbad View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NanoSpeed 9000 S
    shaft serial: 5937738
    cone code : 160463JP
    [FONT=Courier New]source : gift
    price : unknonwn
    [FONT=Courier New]---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    hello I received this a while ago but never used it until yesterday when my mp88 strings broke. it had a weird feeling to it (probably not used to the stiffness as compared to the 88) so i was just wondering.

    thanks all!
    It's a counterfeit racket.

  6. #1638
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bay Area--home / OC + SGV--school
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how do you know?

    i'd like to know the reasons how you came to this conclusion

  7. #1639
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alabang, Philippines
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi there kindly check my racquet from me. Thanks

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Carbonex30MS

    shaft serial: 4963742
    cone code : 030642SP
    source : Yonex supplier/distributer
    price : secret (gift from my wife)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


  8. #1640
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,660
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makunouchi View Post
    Hi there kindly check my racquet from me. Thanks

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Carbonex30MS

    shaft serial: 4963742
    cone code : 030642SP
    source : Yonex supplier/distributer
    price : secret (gift from my wife)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    The racquet is old but everything looks good.

  9. #1641
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,660
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dear Matt,
    About your post #1635. Damn you are good and fast.
    To Offbad,
    I have a NS9000-x in my hand and it has ser#:60358## and cone code 150362TW. So I just verify Matt's finding.

  10. #1642
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alabang, Philippines
    Posts
    251
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentheart View Post
    The racquet is old but everything looks good.

    Thnks for the assurance Silentheart!

  11. #1643
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sheffield,UK
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Could you pls verify this for me

    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000 Type X
    shaft serial: 6221261
    cone code :
    080662US
    source : Ebay Seller niaxing143
    price : Lot still on ebay..

    Thank you ever so much

  12. #1644
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink Armortec 700

    Could you pls verify this for me

    racket model: Yonex Armortec 700 G3/U3
    shaft serial: 6555401
    cone code :
    051267GR
    source : Ebay Seller anselmo1966
    price : 90Euro

    Compared to my other AT 700 G4/U4 from 2006 it seems to have less power but i played only once.

    tyvm

  13. #1645
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    please check this NS9000 for me, thanks so much. I am waiting for your reply to pay for it. Sigh... I know this site too late, otherwise, I will let you check the serial number before I bid this item...anyways, thanks soooo much !!

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NS 9000
    shaft serial: 6522760 cone code : 151162sp
    source : ebay seller id elwood5830
    Item number: 320180840000
    price : US$112.50
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Last edited by smwing; 11-10-2007 at 09:58 PM.

  14. #1646
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by offbad View Post
    how do you know?

    i'd like to know the reasons how you came to this conclusion
    The picture is the proof - the text.

    Quote Originally Posted by smwing View Post
    please check this NS9000 for me, thanks so much. I am waiting for your reply to pay for it. Sigh... I know this site too late, otherwise, I will let you check the serial number before I bid this item...anyways, thanks soooo much !!

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NS 9000
    shaft serial: 6522760 cone code : 151162sp
    source : ebay seller id elwood5830
    Item number: 320180840000
    price : US$112.50
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    It's counterfeit....! Price too good and the picture is a counterfeit racket.
    Last edited by Matt; 11-11-2007 at 01:26 AM.

  15. #1647
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    WWAAO
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smwing View Post
    please check this NS9000 for me, thanks so much. I am waiting for your reply to pay for it. Sigh... I know this site too late, otherwise, I will let you check the serial number before I bid this item...anyways, thanks soooo much !!

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NS 9000
    shaft serial: 6522760 cone code : 151162sp
    source : ebay seller id elwood5830
    Item number: 320180840000
    price : US$112.50
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    just do not pay. its not worth it. or just retract your bid.

  16. #1648
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please check this at700 4u4, old color

    Racket model : Yonex at700 4u4
    shaft serial : 4770219
    cone code : A0610730 (in sunrise genuine sticker)
    Price : RM650



    1000 thanks.

  17. #1649
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenghian View Post
    Please check this at700 4u4, old color

    Racket model : Yonex at700 4u4
    shaft serial : 4770219
    cone code : A0610730 (in sunrise genuine sticker)
    Price : RM650
    not the sticker code.....
    the code stamped on the cone..... need to take off the sticker if necessary.

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •