User Tag List

Page 701 of 999 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 751 801 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,917 of 16979
  1. #11901
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsabre Z Slash TH
    shaft serial: 9514796
    cone code : 200702UK
    source : Centralsports
    price : £150 inc BG80 Restring
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  2. #11902
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MARKHAM
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can you check this one pls ?

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsabre Z Slash CD
    shaft serial: 8893646
    cone code : 171192CD
    source : private sale from buy/sell section
    price : 180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  3. #11903
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,734
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Both valid shaft-cone combinations (and from legit stores not to mention)

    Quote Originally Posted by rscosworth View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsabre Z Slash TH
    shaft serial: 9514796
    cone code : 200702UK
    source : Centralsports
    price : £150 inc BG80 Restring
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Frankly I have no entries at all for the months July and August making it harder to say with a high degree of certainty but accounting for weekends yet not for any japanese holidays a late 20(+) July date seems about right.On top of that it's extremely unlikely fakes would come from Central Sports

    Quote Originally Posted by d3vi4nt View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 9250425
    cone code : 300302CD
    source : Tad's Sports, Vancouver, Canada
    price : $200 CAD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line)
    Closest match:
    9242636 270304JP AT900P

  4. #11904
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,734
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wongmb View Post
    Can you check this one pls ?

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsabre Z Slash CD
    shaft serial: 8893646
    cone code : 171192CD
    source : private sale from buy/sell section
    price : 180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    For your next lesson : naming the specific bc member is preferred, in a way that would act as feedback at the same time. Secondly, only rackets you own yourself should be posted in this thread. So you could either ask the seller to post here or otherwise use this thread: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...online-auction)

  5. #11905
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Please check my racquet

    Can you tell me if this one is fake or not?

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 10
    shaft serial: 7982782
    cone code : 071083SP
    source :It was a gift to me
    price :US$179.1
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  6. #11906
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can you tell me if this is fake or not? The store is a slovenian online store(much like ebay)

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NanoSpeed 9900
    shaft serial: 5880831
    cone code : 207708SP
    source : www.bolha.com (Slovenia)
    price : US$140
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  7. #11907
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegadus View Post
    Can you tell me if this is fake or not? The store is a slovenian online store(much like ebay)

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NanoSpeed 9900
    shaft serial: 5880831
    cone code : 207708SP
    source : www.bolha.com (Slovenia)
    price : US$140
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    expensive fake.

  8. #11908
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    expensive fake.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...79#post1538579

    These are the raquet pictures, since there is a bit shine on the serial

  9. #11909
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please check the authenticity for my new racket as well.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 9416261
    cone code : 070602AS
    source : http://stadiumsports.net.au/ Box Hill, VIC
    price : US$182.17
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    The cone code seemed wrong, but I have to make sure..

    Do you know the number I should call for checking genuine Yonex product?

    Thank you in advance.

  10. #11910
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stuttgart
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Could you please check mine aswell?

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000 New Version
    shaft serial: 9254603
    cone code : 310305GR
    source : http://bsl24.de Badminton Sport Lövenich
    price : 114€
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    i bought this racket in germany .. it's somehow strange to see GR as country code..

  11. #11911
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,734
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by findusefullinfo View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 10
    shaft serial: 7982782
    cone code : 071083SP
    source : E78, HongKong
    price : US$179.1
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line)
    Quote Originally Posted by topan View Post
    Can you tell if this is fake? thx in advance

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber10
    shaft serial: 7523009
    cone code : 120382SP
    source: craigslist
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by Xifhart View Post
    Please check the authenticity for my new racket as well.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 9416261
    cone code : 070602AS
    source : http://stadiumsports.net.au/ Box Hill, VIC
    price : US$182.17
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    The cone code seemed wrong, but I have to make sure..

    Do you know the number I should call for checking genuine Yonex product?

    Thank you in advance.
    http://www.yonex.com/shop/oceania.html What do you think is strange about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Backspatze View Post
    Could you please check mine aswell?

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000 New Version
    shaft serial: 9254603
    cone code : 310305GR
    source : http://bsl24.de Badminton Sport Lövenich
    price : 114€
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    i bought this racket in germany .. it's somehow strange to see GR as country code..
    Instead of DE? I guess perhaps because it's not only for Germany alone http://www.yonex.com/shop/europe.html#deuch I wonder if they still use a country code for each country or just for where the distributor is from now ...

    In any case: all the above are valid combinations
    Last edited by demolidor; 10-12-2010 at 05:45 PM.

  12. #11912
    Regular Member ggman8988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    , ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Ti-10 First Gen

    shaft serial: 5604659
    cone code : 160657ip
    source : Private Seller
    price : $250

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  13. #11913
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bradford, UK
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NanoSpeed 500
    shaft serial: 2258540
    cone code : 200394UK
    source : Click4Sport - Ebay Seller (good rating)
    price : GBP£40
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  14. #11914
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yonex ArcSaber 10 Peter Gade

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10 Peter Gade
    shaft serial: 9480296
    cone code : 050307SP
    source : Rose Sporting Pro Shop, Hong Kong
    price : HKD$1139
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Thanks in advance

  15. #11915
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lingso View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10 Peter Gade
    shaft serial: 9480296
    cone code : 050307SP
    source : Rose Sporting Pro Shop, Hong Kong
    price : HKD$1139
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Thanks in advance
    grr sorry, wrong #

    Yonex ArcSaber 10 Peter Gade

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10 Peter Gade
    shaft serial: 9480296
    cone code : 050703SP
    source : Rose Sporting Pro Shop, Hong Kong
    price : HKD$1139
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Thank you again

  16. #11916
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    China
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello,

    Please help to check, thanks

    racket model: Yonex CAB 21
    shaft serial: 9346875
    cone code : 110505TW
    source :Shenzhen, China

  17. #11917
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Muscle Power 29 Light
    shaft serial: 3035492
    cone code : 090204ID
    source : Pioneer Sports, Mumbai
    price : US 44 (unstrung)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •