User Tag List

Page 735 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 785 835 ... LastLast
Results 12,479 to 12,495 of 17243
  1. #12479
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi
    Can anyone verify if this is real
    Thanks in advance!!

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NS 9900
    shaft serial: 9339148
    cone code : 070502 CD
    source : Purchased from a friend of my buddy, Toronto
    price : CDN $175
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  2. #12480
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are you able to check TW models demo, or know someone who can? I appreciate any help

  3. #12481
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lyon, France
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks in advance !!

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 0565348
    cone code : 210802FR
    source : www.bad.fr, France
    price : 161 €
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 9562650
    cone code : 190802FR
    source : smash-sport.fr, France
    price : 161 €
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  4. #12482
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeOs89 View Post
    Thanks in advance !!

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 0565348
    cone code : 210802FR
    source : www.bad.fr, France
    price : 161 €
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 9562650
    cone code : 190802FR
    source : smash-sport.fr, France
    price : 161 €
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    please recheck.

  5. #12483
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lyon, France
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry !

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 9565348
    cone code : 210802FR
    source : www.bad.fr, France
    price : 161 €
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 9562650
    cone code : 190802FR
    source : smash-sport.fr, France
    price : 161 €
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  6. #12484
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,829
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ir22mean View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 9568538
    cone code : 230802TW
    source : Friend
    price : 120 CAD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsu View Post
    Hi
    Can anyone verify if this is real
    Thanks in advance!!

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NS 9900
    shaft serial: 9339148
    cone code : 070502 CD
    source : Purchased from a friend of my buddy, Toronto
    price : CDN $175
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by NeOs89 View Post
    Sorry !

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 9565348
    cone code : 210802FR
    source : www.bad.fr, France
    price : 161
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 9562650
    cone code : 190802FR
    source : smash-sport.fr, France
    price : 161
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    All the above are fine based on their number combo's .

  7. #12485
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,829
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ir22mean View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 9568538
    cone code : 230802TW
    source : Friend
    price : 120 CAD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by zulamri View Post
    Please identify this racket for me:

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10
    shaft serial: 7426523
    cone code : 060282SP
    source : Unknown
    price : 200 USD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Thank you!!
    "source : Unknown" ? Did Santa Claus drop it off at the wrong house ? The shaft and cone code combination is just fine in any caSE ...

  8. #12486
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,829
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ir22mean View Post
    Are you able to check TW models demo, or know someone who can? I appreciate any help
    Cone code country doesn't matter, only from which factories as written on the shaft/buttcap ... I didn't see your post earlier for some reason (may have been under review or something?) .

  9. #12487
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi! I'm a new member here and I have just bought a Arcsaber Z-slash from a dealer online and I just wanna check that I have a genuine Z-slash. My info is the following

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber Z-slash

    shaft serial: 9535492
    cone code : 290702DK
    source : dealer online
    price : US$ 230
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thanks in advance!

  10. #12488
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,456
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gladiatorn83 View Post
    Hi! I'm a new member here and I have just bought a Arcsaber Z-slash from a dealer online and I just wanna check that I have a genuine Z-slash. My info is the following

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber Z-slash

    shaft serial: 9535492
    cone code : 290702DK
    source : dealer online
    price : US$ 230
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thanks in advance!
    no need to hide the shop name
    please state the name of the website (for data collection sake)

  11. #12489
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    no need to hide the shop name
    please state the name of the website (for data collection sake)
    The name of the website is www.racketspecialisten.se

  12. #12490
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks a bunch demolidor!

  13. #12491
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please identify this racket for me:

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10
    shaft serial: 7426523
    cone code : 060282SP
    source : Freinds
    price : 200 USD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Thank you!!

  14. #12492
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please identify this racket for me:

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10
    shaft serial: 7426523
    cone code : 060282SP
    source : Friend
    price : 200 USD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Thank you!!

  15. #12493
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please check this for me, thanks for the help.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NS9900
    shaft serial: 9151090
    cone code : 010302SP
    source : local seller, Vancouver BC
    price : US$175
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  16. #12494
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    puchong, malaysia
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex
    Muscle Power 100
    shaft serial: 5551769
    cone code : 180556IP
    source : bcer boygenius
    price : SGD280
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  17. #12495
    Regular Member ryim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong SAR, China
    Posts
    1,722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex
    Muscle Power 100
    shaft serial: 5551769
    cone code : 180556IP
    source : bcer boygenius
    price : SGD280
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    nothing to worry about

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 01:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 09:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 02:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 08:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 07:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •