User Tag List

Page 827 of 1004 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 877 927 ... LastLast
Results 14,043 to 14,059 of 17068
  1. #14043
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,450
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoutsu View Post
    Glad to know! Damn, there seriously are too many fake racquets around..

    I stared at this Armortec for ages and it never occurred to me that it could be fake. The paint job was well-done. A Super A Grade Fake racquet lol. They even have the PBSI engraved, but lacked the Yonex sticker (which I figured could've possibly been taken out by his uncle) It wasn't until I looked at the serial number that the idea donned on me that it was, inevitably, fake.

    So sad these days how many fake products are out there
    there are many fake Yonex out there so us, as buyer we need to be smart
    the easiest way to know if it's fake or not is from the shaft serial and cone code (without seeing the racket by ourselves we can determine if it is fake or not)

    if you don't know how to verify it, you can post it here (or on buying enquiries thread) first
    if you still not convinced take some photos of the racket (the frame, the T-joint, shaft serial and cone code, the butt cap, and the bag). upload it on internet and show us. most likely we can help you to determine whether it is fake or not

  2. #14044
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong & Canada
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    there are many fake Yonex out there so us, as buyer we need to be smart
    the easiest way to know if it's fake or not is from the shaft serial and cone code (without seeing the racket by ourselves we can determine if it is fake or not)

    if you don't know how to verify it, you can post it here (or on buying enquiries thread) first
    if you still not convinced take some photos of the racket (the frame, the T-joint, shaft serial and cone code, the butt cap, and the bag). upload it on internet and show us. most likely we can help you to determine whether it is fake or not
    Thanks! And I will

    Fake racquets are an enemy to us all!

  3. #14045
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Paris-France
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 2538562
    cone code : 180412FR
    source : badminton-sportshop.de
    price : 130euro (~172$)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  4. #14046
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vn
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 2557371
    cone code : 260412JP
    source : my friend
    price : 200USD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  5. #14047
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 10 JP 3UG5
    shaft serial: 2440444
    cone code : 110313JP
    source : friend
    price : 220 USD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  6. #14048
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Oudenbosch
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Is this Voltric80 fake?

    Can someone please help me with this:

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 7634437
    cone code : 120702JP
    source : Ioffer China
    price : US$ 49
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Name:  IMG1003220147.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  34.6 KBName:  IMG1003220202.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  16.8 KBName:  IMG1003220211.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  26.3 KBName:  IMG1003220221.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  36.0 KBName:  IMG1003220230.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  32.1 KB

  7. #14049
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,746
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhg69 View Post
    Can someone please help me with this:

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 7634437
    cone code : 120702JP
    source : Ioffer China
    price : US$ 49
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Name:  IMG1003220147.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  34.6 KBName:  IMG1003220202.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  16.8 KBName:  IMG1003220211.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  26.3 KBName:  IMG1003220221.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  36.0 KBName:  IMG1003220230.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  32.1 KB
    Yes that one is a fake one . A little optimistic to think Voltric 80's are available for $49
    The bag looks so poor is clue number 1 and is not the one supplied with rackets for the Japanese market (well number 2 really, clue number 1 being the price and the source). The shaft serial is also far too old for this model and cone code ...

  8. #14050
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,746
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bakulaw View Post
    Please check .. I am reposting. I can't seem to find the response.


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc Saber 7 (old color- yelow highlights)
    shaft serial: 9192608
    cone code : 120304KR
    source : Nemu World - local shop here in Korea
    price : ~140 USD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    thanks a lot.. Cheers.
    Yep, seems I forgot to multiquote it. Already have it in the list, should be fine .

    Quote Originally Posted by airing View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Muscle Power 100
    shaft serial: 3808449
    cone code : 080524TH
    source : Bought from a friend in Hong Kong
    price : US$150
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Please check it for me. Thanks a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dune4 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 2538562
    cone code : 180412FR
    source : badminton-sportshop.de
    price : 130euro (~172$)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by taysungVN View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 2557371
    cone code : 260412JP
    source : my friend
    price : 200USD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by -Eos- View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 10 JP 3UG5
    shaft serial: 2440444
    cone code : 110313JP
    source : friend
    price : 220 USD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Based on their shaft-cone number combination these should be just fine as well . Lotsa "friends" with JP rackets these days ...

  9. #14051
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    please check
    racket model: voltric 80 JP 3UG5
    shaft serial: 9969427
    cone code: 080212jp

  10. #14052
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    phuong11980;1767987]please check
    racket model: voltric 80 JP 3UG5
    shaft serial: 9969427
    cone code: 080212jp
    source: my frend
    price: 200usd

  11. #14053
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 2560094
    cone code : 260412SP
    source : Malaysia, AJ Racket Mart
    price : RM 530
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  12. #14054
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Please Check

    Please check these babies of mine.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80 ltd
    shaft serial: 2727426
    cone code : 160712TW
    source : RKEP
    price : n/a
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec900P LCW ed.
    shaft serial: 9573076
    cone code : 250802TW
    source : RKEP
    price : n/a
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thank you

  13. #14055
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    HCM
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please check these racket of mine.
    --------------
    racket model: Yonex AT900
    Shaft serial: 8483446
    cone Code: 280499GR
    Source: Germany
    Price: n/a
    ---------

    Thank you
    ---------

  14. #14056
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,

    Please check this racket of mine ...

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Muscle Power 100
    shaft serial: 6563749
    cone code : 081267US
    source : San Diego Badminton Supply
    price : US$155
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  15. #14057
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Oudenbosch
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is this one fake or real?

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Armortec 600
    shaft serial: 9362421
    cone code : 170502BX
    source : badmintonsports.nl, Netherlands
    price : EU 50
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    best regards,

    Ruud

  16. #14058
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900 3UG5
    shaft serial: 9051676
    cone code : 230102SP
    source : mybadmintonstore.com, Hong Kong
    price : ~US$190
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80 4UG5
    shaft serial: 2389718
    cone code : 230212SP
    source : mybadmintonstore.com, Hong Kong
    price : ~US$190
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Side note, both had SUNRISE sticker on it which were pretty hard peel off. I had to remove it in order to read the cone code. Thanks in advance.

  17. #14059
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,450
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinyballoon View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900 3UG5
    shaft serial: 9051676
    cone code : 230102SP
    source : mybadmintonstore.com, Hong Kong
    price : ~US$190
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80 4UG5
    shaft serial: 2389718
    cone code : 230212SP
    source : mybadmintonstore.com, Hong Kong
    price : ~US$190
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Side note, both had SUNRISE sticker on it which were pretty hard peel off. I had to remove it in order to read the cone code. Thanks in advance.
    wow, no need to peel off the sticker. MBS is a perfectly legit seller (Kwun, admin of this site met the owner of MBS before)
    based on cone code and shaft serial it should be fine too.

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •