User Tag List

Page 829 of 1000 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 879 929 ... LastLast
Results 14,077 to 14,093 of 16984
  1. #14077
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex AT900P
    shaft serial: 6795255
    cone code : 290372IP
    source : Fellow Forummer
    price : Trade
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Thanks

  2. #14078
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket model : Yonex AT900PLC
    shaft serial : 9847181
    cone serial : 168090SP
    source : unknown
    price : unknown ( freind bought for me as a present 0

  3. #14079
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10
    shaft serial: 8197137
    cone code : 168011JP
    source : Fellow player
    price : 90
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  4. #14080
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,445
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elijahwong View Post
    racket model : Yonex AT900PLC
    shaft serial : 9847181
    cone serial : 168090SP
    source : unknown
    price : unknown ( freind bought for me as a present 0
    check the cone code again
    if it's right, then it's a fake racket

  5. #14081
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,445
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsugar3x View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10
    shaft serial: 8197137
    cone code : 168011JP
    source : Fellow player
    price : 90
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    it's a FAKE racket

  6. #14082
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    China
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket model: Yonex MP99
    shaft serial: 6921847
    cone code : 2905731IP
    source : Yumaoclub
    price : US$164.00
    thanks

  7. #14083
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    HCM
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally Posted by mytran108

    Please check these racket of mine.
    --------------
    racket model: Yonex AT900
    Shaft serial: 8483446
    cone Code: 280499GR
    Source: Germany
    Price: n/a
    ---------

    Thank you
    ---------
    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    AT900 Power or Technique? Source? (Shop name, friend, gift ...)
    Sorry for misssing, it is AT900 Power, a gift from my friend.

    Thank you.

  8. #14084
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CA, USA
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Pls check

    If you do not follow the template, your post will be deleted:---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----racket model: Yonex Voltic 80shaft serial: 9888956cone code : 120112USsource : friend (not sure about the actual store)price : US $180---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----What's the difference between rackets cone code ending with JP and US quality wise? This is not counterfeit, is it?Pls let me know.. Thanks

  9. #14085
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CA, USA
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket model: Yonex Voltic 80shaft serial: 9888956cone code : 120112USsource : friend (not sure about the actual store)price : $180What's the difference between rackets cone code ending with JP and US quality wise? This is not counterfeit, is it?Pls let me know.. Thanks

  10. #14086
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    China
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ARC10 PG
    shaft serial: 9950699
    cone code : 020212TW
    source : SHIP-FLAG SHOP ( http://yonex-sp.taobao.com/ )
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Could you help check this one? Thank you!
    CC
    Coul

  11. #14087
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ARC 10
    shaft serial: 8788292
    cone code : 030811JP
    source : My friend offer to me
    price : US$100
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please help to check this one. Thanks!

  12. #14088
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,445
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yttwai View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ARC 10
    shaft serial: 8788292
    cone code : 030811JP
    source : My friend offer to me
    price : US$100
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please help to check this one. Thanks!
    since you have not buy it go for this thread:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/77942-Yonex-Racket-Buying-Enquiries-(no-ebay-s-or-online-auction)/page15

    I
    will answer your query there

  13. #14089
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey, I bought threee rackets. Can you check them for me? I have suspicion.
    1) Voltric 80

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 7631582
    cone code : 110724JP
    source : ebay
    price : 50 U.S $
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    2) Arc Saber 10PG
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc Saber 10pg
    shaft serial: 2221433
    cone code : 090755CH
    source : ebay
    price : US$50
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    3) Nanospeed 9900
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 7638989
    cone code : 170802JP
    source : ebay
    price : US$50
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  14. #14090
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,734
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herbs_ti10 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex armortec 700
    shaft serial: 8545987
    cone code : 010699IP
    source : long tung store or tung long store
    price : $970HKD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    thx
    Quote Originally Posted by sgysfj View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex AT900P
    shaft serial: 6795255
    cone code : 290372IP
    source : Fellow Forummer
    price : Trade
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vianwong View Post
    racket model: Yonex MP99
    shaft serial: 6921847
    cone code : 2905731IP
    source : Yumaoclub
    price : US$164.00
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mytran108 View Post
    Sorry for misssing, it is AT900 Power, a gift from my friend.

    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by marklac7213 View Post
    If you do not follow the template, your post will be deleted:---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----racket model: Yonex Voltic 80shaft serial: 9888956cone code : 120112USsource : friend (not sure about the actual store)price : US $180---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----What's the difference between rackets cone code ending with JP and US quality wise? This is not counterfeit, is it?Pls let me know.. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by biaji View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ARC10 PG
    shaft serial: 9950699
    cone code : 020212TW
    source : SHIP-FLAG SHOP ( http://yonex-sp.taobao.com/ )
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Could you help check this one? Thank you!
    CC
    Coul
    Based on their shaft-cone number combination these should all be fine .

  15. #14091
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,915
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by linjustin37 View Post
    Hey, I bought threee rackets. Can you check them for me? I have suspicion.
    1) Voltric 80

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 7631582
    cone code : 110724JP
    source : ebay
    price : 50 U.S $
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    2) Arc Saber 10PG
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc Saber 10pg
    shaft serial: 2221433
    cone code : 090755CH
    source : ebay
    price : US$50
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    3) Nanospeed 9900
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 7638989
    cone code : 170802JP
    source : ebay
    price : US$50
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    all fake based on the price. and confirmed fake base on the serial.

  16. #14092
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1) Yonex Voltric 80
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 9931772
    cone code : 260112SP
    source : Shop in Malaysia
    price : RM 630
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  17. #14093
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 2889026
    cone code : 208828JP
    source : BSL24, Germany
    price : US$ about 160 (120€)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please help me

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •