User Tag List

Page 874 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 924 974 ... LastLast
Results 14,842 to 14,858 of 17286
  1. #14842
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Maple Ridge
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8---- racket model: Yonex NS9900
    shaft serial: 2628394
    cone code : 310512KR
    source : player at community center
    price : 150
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Last edited by klee888; 05-29-2012 at 10:20 PM. Reason: missing 0

  2. #14843
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,461
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arnoldhp View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber (not sure which model, can you check?)
    shaft serial: 7670727
    cone code : 270992CH
    source : Bought 2nd hand from colleague
    price : 25
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    this one is fake for sure..
    whether it is made in taiwan or Japan, the cone code does not match with the shaft serials

  3. #14844
    Regular Member shahkiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc10 PG
    shaft serial: 8021589
    cone code : 251111JP
    source : Bougth with BC member
    price : rm360
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  4. #14845
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahkiz View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc10 PG
    shaft serial: 8021589
    cone code : 251111JP
    source : Bougth with BC member
    price : rm360
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    i think 2011 rackets should have shaft serial starting with 9 or 2

  5. #14846
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,461
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahkiz View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc10 PG
    shaft serial: 8021589
    cone code : 251111JP
    source : Bougth with BC member
    price : rm360
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    this one is a fake racket..

  6. #14847
    Regular Member shahkiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ouch..it is fake..sigh...

  7. #14848
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, please help me verify the serial number. I've bought the racket from a local player at the sports center. Not quite sure if it's a fake. Thanks a lot!


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 7642182
    cone code : 111025JP
    source : 2nd Hand from player at local community sports center
    price : US$ 125
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----




  8. #14849
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,461
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon_de View Post
    Hi, please help me verify the serial number. I've bought the racket from a local player at the sports center. Not quite sure if it's a fake. Thanks a lot!


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 7642182
    cone code : 111025JP
    source : 2nd Hand from player at local community sports center
    price : US$ 125
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----



    this one is also a fake racket..

    11 10 2 5 JP ("DD MM Y" X CC)
    D: day
    M: month
    Y: year

    if you read the cone code it will tell you that this racket is created at 11 october 2012.. (racket from future? Vt70 does not exist in 2002)
    the cone code also does not match

  9. #14850
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    this one is also a fake racket..

    11 10 2 5 JP ("DD MM Y" X CC)
    D: day
    M: month
    Y: year

    if you read the cone code it will tell you that this racket is created at 11 october 2012.. (racket from future? Vt70 does not exist in 2002)
    the cone code also does not match

    Thank u very much, Avenger! I'll talk to him for a refund. But i don't think he knew it's a fake either......

  10. #14851
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10 Premium 2012
    shaft serial: 3313529
    cone code : 050323SP
    source : eBay
    price : US$200
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  11. #14852
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 8525526
    cone code : 210595TW
    source : Taiwan, Taipei
    price : $180 Canadian
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  12. #14853
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc Saber 10
    shaft serial: 6022113
    cone code : 270711JP
    source : From a guy on the Internet
    price : $130 Canadian
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  13. #14854
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,461
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonychcmtl View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arc Saber 10
    shaft serial: 6022113
    cone code : 270711JP
    source : From a guy on the Internet
    price : $130 Canadian
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    well, you should not believe that guy from "internet"
    it's a FAKE racket
    the shaft serials does not match with the cone code

  14. #14855
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Viet Nam
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model:
    Yonex Voltric 70
    shaft serial: 2644123
    cone code : 070612SP
    source : Dai Hung Sport
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please check. Thanks

  15. #14856
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello,

    Could you please identify following Yonex Rackets? (first one is mine, next two belong to a friend):
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex NanoSpeed 9900
    shaft serial: 9817011
    cone code : 081202AS
    source : Bakers tennis Shop, Sydney
    price : AUD 200
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NanoSpeed 9900
    shaft serial: 2889760
    cone code : 208828JP
    source : Local Player in Melbourne
    price : AUD 150
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NanoSpeed 9900
    shaft serial: 2889913
    cone code : 208828JP
    source : Local Player in Melbourne (same as above)
    price : AUD 150
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thanks in Advance.

  16. #14857
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,461
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mukesh_pednekar View Post
    Hello,

    Could you please identify following Yonex Rackets? (first one is mine, next two belong to a friend):
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex NanoSpeed 9900
    shaft serial: 9817011
    cone code : 081202AS
    source : Bakers tennis Shop, Sydney
    price : AUD 200
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NanoSpeed 9900
    shaft serial: 2889760
    cone code : 208828JP
    source : Local Player in Melbourne
    price : AUD 150
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NanoSpeed 9900
    shaft serial: 2889913
    cone code : 208828JP
    source : Local Player in Melbourne (same as above)
    price : AUD 150
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thanks in Advance.
    The first one should be fine

    while the second and the third one are fakes
    if you read the cone code:
    DD MM Y X CC (10 88 2 8 JP)
    they said this racket is created on day 10, month 88 (yes, maybe this racket is from Venus?)

  17. #14858
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10 Premium 2012
    shaft serial: 3313529
    cone code : 050323SP
    source : eBay
    price : US$200
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    sorry about the ebay thing, but could you please identify if this one is a fake?

    A million thanks in advance.

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 01:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 09:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 02:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 08:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 07:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •