User Tag List

Page 14 of 998 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 222 to 238 of 16963
  1. #222
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,646
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fake, ser# is too high as LB said. The current number is still starting in 6

  2. #223
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    cornwall, UK
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What is my next step?

  3. #224
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tickle_me View Post
    What is my next step?
    Report him on Ebay. If you paid using PayPal, report him there too.

  4. #225
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Report him on Ebay. If you paid using PayPal, report him there too.
    Hes No longer registered with ebay

  5. #226
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    cornwall, UK
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ill report him tomorrow, to ebay and paypal. what are the chances of getting my money back? i'm guessing somewhere between none and zero.

  6. #227
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by owan7 View Post
    Hes No longer registered with ebay
    well, then i guess you'll just have to let it slide cause it'll be impossible to track him down.

  7. #228
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,915
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    i have updated the template to include the price as well:

    cut and paste it into your post and fill in the details. every line are mandatory. whomever do not follow the following template will have their posts deleted:

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex XXXX XXXX
    shaft serial: 1234567
    cone code : 123456AB
    source : shop name, location / ebay seller id (must include). be very specific here.
    price : US$???
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  8. #229
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tickle_me View Post
    Ill report him tomorrow, to ebay and paypal. what are the chances of getting my money back? i'm guessing somewhere between none and zero.
    sometimes the seller will give you a refund if you tell him that he's sold you a fake and will be reporting him.

  9. #230
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    i have updated the template to include the price as well:

    cut and paste it into your post and fill in the details. every line are mandatory. whomever do not follow the following template will have their posts deleted:

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex XXXX XXXX
    shaft serial: 1234567
    cone code : 123456AB
    source : shop name, location / ebay seller id (must include). be very specific here.
    price : US$???
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Yeah finally the template is enforced!! Well I am sure, you can let the "include this line" slide - it is the info inside the lines which counts.

  10. #231
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    cornwall, UK
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamzz View Post
    sometimes the seller will give you a refund if you tell him that he's sold you a fake and will be reporting him.

    Ive managed to get the seller to agree to a refund when I return the racket, despite the seller trying to get me to keep the racket and offering me 15 paypal credit, then later a 20 credit.

    Do I insist on payment first or just send it? Its a PO Box address.

  11. #232
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Definately payment first.

  12. #233
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    cornwall, UK
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Definately payment first.
    Im so confused, it looks so real! Its the right length, got the closer holes at the shoulders of the head, paintwork looks purple rather than blue, the 'nanoscale elastic Ti' logo is on the side of the head not next to the strings. The red band doesnt quite line up into a V. The yonex logo on the cone hologram smudges off when you wipe your finger over it.

    Its really convincing, cant find any pictures of a JP model to compare it to.

  13. #234
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default pls help check this one up

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 900T
    shaft serial: 6767677
    cone code : 190372TH
    source : private seller
    price : US$230
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  14. #235
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tickle_me View Post
    Im so confused, it looks so real! Its the right length, got the closer holes at the shoulders of the head, paintwork looks purple rather than blue, the 'nanoscale elastic Ti' logo is on the side of the head not next to the strings. The red band doesnt quite line up into a V. The yonex logo on the cone hologram smudges off when you wipe your finger over it.

    Its really convincing, cant find any pictures of a JP model to compare it to.
    The genuine racket does have a purple/blue look and does look more purple than blue.

    'nanoscale elastic Ti'
    This is the real JP. Also notice the grommets? Look at yours then you will notice the differences. Note: The cloth case in the picture also comes with high-end JP rackets.

    Last edited by Matt; 06-06-2007 at 08:45 PM.

  15. #236
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Could you check this serial for me?

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 800 Defensive

    shaft serial: 5106973
    cone code : 100843CH
    source : from buy and sell toronto
    price : $140 CDN
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thanks in advance

  16. #237
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    china
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default help

    ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex MP-99

    shaft serial: 6710907
    cone code : 220279TW
    source : in Taiwan
    price : 1450¥---->8----

  17. #238
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    SF, Bay Area
    Posts
    318
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roy342426617 View Post
    ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex MP-99

    shaft serial: 6710907
    cone code : 220279TW
    source : in Taiwan
    price : 1450¥---->8----
    could you be more specific on the where you obtained the racket? store name? or website? seller?

Page 14 of 998 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •