User Tag List

Page 1005 of 1012 FirstFirst ... 5 505 905 955 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 LastLast
Results 17,069 to 17,085 of 17201
  1. #17069
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    viet nam
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket model: Yonex nanoray 800
    shaft serial: 5110302
    cone code : 110344JP
    source : Portable goods
    Thanks you very much

  2. #17070
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nkp1989 View Post
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 7 (2014)
    shaft serial: 1317694
    cone code : 070344TH
    source : Thailand
    price : $70~$80

    Please help me check this racket.
    Thanks.
    Please help!

  3. #17071
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nkp1989 View Post
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 7 (2014)
    shaft serial: 1317694
    cone code : 070344TH
    source : Thailand
    price : $70~$80

    Please help me check this racket.
    Thanks.
    The shaft serial is a bit out.

  4. #17072
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    viet nam
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanoray 800
    shaft serial: 5110302
    cone code : 110344JP
    source : Portable goods
    price : US$180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  5. #17073
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber FB
    shaft serial: 5004300
    cone code : 310144US
    source : Amazon, USBIRDIE
    price : US$188
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  6. #17074
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex At700 SP
    shaft serial: 8467690
    cone code : 210499IP
    source : Taobao, China
    price : US$100
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  7. #17075
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahcash View Post
    The shaft serial is a bit out.
    And what does that mean? Fake or real?

    Thanks.

  8. #17076
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vanhieuxda View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanoray 800
    shaft serial: 5110302
    cone code : 110344JP
    source : Portable goods
    price : US$180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    genuine


    Quote Originally Posted by danielccho View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber FB
    shaft serial: 5004300
    cone code : 310144US
    source : Amazon, USBIRDIE
    price : US$188
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    genuine

  9. #17077
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahcash View Post
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 7 (2014)
    shaft serial: 1317694
    cone code : 070344TH
    source : Thailand
    price : $70~$80

    The shaft serial is a bit out.
    Quote Originally Posted by nkp1989 View Post
    And what does that mean? Fake or real?

    Thanks.
    Personally I think it's not genuine. With the 2014 model, the serial number would probably start at 4 or 5 (like above post). Unless there is a different coding method in Thailand or this specific model which I am not aware of..
    Do you have pictures?

    This guy also have similiar shaft coding..
    Last edited by ahcash; 08-21-2014 at 04:41 PM.

  10. #17078
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahcash View Post
    Personally I think it's not genuine. With the 2014 model, the serial number would probably start at 4 or 5 (like above post). Unless there is a different coding method in Thailand or this specific model which I am not aware of..
    Do you have pictures?

    This guy also have similiar shaft coding..
    I own two 2014 TH rackets myself and the cone starts with late 4 and 5 (VT ZF + ARC ZS).

  11. #17079
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    viet nam
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartjeyayo View Post
    genuine




    genuine
    thank you very much

  12. #17080
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,690
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahcash View Post
    Personally I think it's not genuine. With the 2014 model, the serial number would probably start at 4 or 5 (like above post). Unless there is a different coding method in Thailand or this specific model which I am not aware of..
    Do you have pictures?

    This guy also have similiar shaft coding..
    that is true for MADE IN JAPAN YONEX but the VT7 is not made in Japan so it have different running code

  13. #17081
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please help

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex voltric 7
    shaft serial: 9045488
    cone code : 100934FR
    source : City Sport ,Mauritius "Made in Taiwan"
    price : US$ 150
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  14. #17082
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahcash View Post
    Personally I think it's not genuine. With the 2014 model, the serial number would probably start at 4 or 5 (like above post). Unless there is a different coding method in Thailand or this specific model which I am not aware of..
    Do you have pictures?

    This guy also have similiar shaft coding..
    Hi,
    Below is pictures of my racket with shaft code and cone code. Please help me confirm it is real or not?

    Thanks




  15. #17083
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    that is true for MADE IN JAPAN YONEX but the VT7 is not made in Japan so it have different running code
    So can you confirm that my racket is real or not?

    Thanks.

  16. #17084
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartjeyayo View Post
    I own two 2014 TH rackets myself and the cone starts with late 4 and 5 (VT ZF + ARC ZS).
    Thanks Bartjeyayo! It looks like the Voltric 7 has a different running serial code because they are not made in Japan.

    Sorry nkp1989. My apology!

  17. #17085
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahcash View Post
    Thanks Bartjeyayo! It looks like the Voltric 7 has a different running serial code because they are not made in Japan.

    Sorry nkp1989. My apology!
    Yeah! I bought my father a ArcSaber 8DX which is made in Taiwan. And that code seems to be off too. Is yours from Taiwan too?

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •