User Tag List

Page 831 of 1012 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 881 931 ... LastLast
Results 14,111 to 14,127 of 17200
  1. #14111
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CA, USA
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: AT900P Lee Chong model
    shaft serial: 9662771
    cone code : 071004US
    source : gift
    price : $180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Nanoray700 RP
    shaft serial: 2739772
    cone code : 230712US
    source : friend
    price : $180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please help me on these 2 rackets.. I messed up the code on of them on my first post.. Sorry I'm new to this.

    Thanks

  2. #14112
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,800
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shanelle0708 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80 (limited edition)

    shaft serial: 2729038
    cone code : 190712AS
    source : Calibre Australia Pty Ltd
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by marklac7213 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: AT900P Lee Chong model
    shaft serial: 9662771
    cone code : 071004US
    source : gift
    price : $180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Nanoray700 RP
    shaft serial: 2739772
    cone code : 230712US
    source : friend
    price : $180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please help me on these 2 rackets.. I messed up the code on of them on my first post.. Sorry I'm new to this.

    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by b4053ng View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex AT900P

    shaft serial: 9668144
    cone code : 121004JP
    source : From my friend who goes to Japan
    price : about 230$ (2million IDR)

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by epileatheral View Post
    Hi guys, please help me to verify if this is legitimate. Thanks!
    The Sunrise hologram sticker was blocking the Cone serial. Have to
    tear it open. The sticker is designed to damage once u try to tear it.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 2508268
    cone code : 050412HK
    source : CK Store, Pekan Nenas, Johor
    price : RM520
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by bdmtn168 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex ARC-9FL
    shaft serial: 9923840
    cone code : 240112TW
    source : YUMAOCLUB.COM
    price :1150RMB
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    thank you for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by Mada125 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 7000
    shaft serial: 8919757
    cone code : 271196CD
    source : from a friend
    price : Cad $130
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by aDivinus View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model:Yonex Voltric 80 LTD
    shaft serial: 2731679
    cone code : 190712GR
    source : http://yonex-market.ru/, Russia, Moscow
    price : US180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Based on their shaft-cone number combinations these should be just fine .
    Last edited by demolidor; 10-19-2011 at 10:07 AM.

  3. #14113
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,452
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    you know what? you guys have some RICH friend, care to introduce them to me?

    I saw too many rackets with source = friend

    come on guys, give us the name of the shop..

  4. #14114
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CA, USA
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    you know what? you guys have some RICH friend, care to introduce them to me?

    I saw too many rackets with source = friend

    come on guys, give us the name of the shop..
    The racket where I referenced "friend" as the source.... What I mean is someone that I know is selling a racket personally. The person has no shop or any affiliation with any company. People that plays where I play sells their personal rackets to people they know, and not post it on ebay or any other sites. I just used this thread to confirm the authenticity of the racket before I consider buying it. The price I referenced on that particular racket is what they paid for it (where they bought it originally, I have no clue), then we negotiate once authenticity is confirmed.
    The nanoray I posted, was a gift.. Again, where the person who gave it to me bought it, I have no clue.. The price, I dont want to know...

  5. #14115
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,452
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marklac7213 View Post
    The racket where I referenced "friend" as the source.... What I mean is someone that I know is selling a racket personally. The person has no shop or any affiliation with any company. People that plays where I play sells their personal rackets to people they know, and not post it on ebay or any other sites. I just used this thread to confirm the authenticity of the racket before I consider buying it. The price I referenced on that particular racket is what they paid for it (where they bought it originally, I have no clue), then we negotiate once authenticity is confirmed.
    The nanoray I posted, was a gift.. Again, where the person who gave it to me bought it, I have no clue.. The price, I dont want to know...
    we do have separate thread for buying enquiries..
    this thread is only for racket that you own personally..

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...uction)/page16

  6. #14116
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80 4uG4
    shaft serial: 2722019
    cone code : 140712US
    source : badmintonavenue.com, California
    price : US$225.00
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Can you please check mine if it is Legit! Thank you!

  7. #14117
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha I like this... i wish i have some rich friends..

  8. #14118
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    shanghai
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh,please check it
    shaft serial:
    7570951
    cone code :
    720116jp
    source :
    friend
    price
    : rmb 1000

  9. #14119
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    shanghai
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sorry man,forget the model
    racket model:
    Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 7570951
    cone code : 720116jp
    source : friend
    price : rmb 1000

    thanks

  10. #14120
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NT Australia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex MP77
    shaft serial: 4627070
    cone code : 061136UA
    source : gift
    price : $100AUD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  11. #14121
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,452
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heyilin820705 View Post
    sorry manŒforget the model
    racket model:
    Yonex Voltric 80
    shaft serial: 7570951
    cone code : 720116jp
    source : friend
    price : rmb 1000

    thanks
    it's a FAKE racket..
    your friend sold you this racket? not really a friend huh

  12. #14122
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yonex Voltric 80 Limited JP - fake or not?

    Would you please check mine "voltric 80"! Thank you!

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80 (VT80) LTD Limited Edition 2011
    shaft serial: 2725758
    cone code : 150712GR
    source : Russia, http://www.nano-sport.ru/
    price : US$ 187,5

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8---

    I hope for an early reply, thank you

  13. #14123
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,800
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcarizon View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80 4uG4
    shaft serial: 2722019
    cone code : 140712US
    source : badmintonavenue.com, California
    price : US$225.00
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Can you please check mine if it is Legit! Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodman View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex MP77
    shaft serial: 4627070
    cone code : 061136UA
    source : gift
    price : $100AUD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by feodor View Post
    Would you please check mine "voltric 80"! Thank you!

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Voltric 80 (VT80) LTD Limited Edition 2011
    shaft serial: 2725758
    cone code : 150712GR
    source : Russia, http://www.nano-sport.ru/
    price : US$ 187,5

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8---

    I hope for an early reply, thank you
    These should all be fine based on their shaft-cone number combination .

  14. #14124
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: AT900P
    shaft serial: 8287448
    cone code : 130294JP
    source : RAKUTEN
    price : 240$
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    p/s: Is it 2009 racket?

    Images:










    Last edited by Roshan; 10-20-2011 at 08:42 PM.

  15. #14125
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanx - demolidor!

  16. #14126
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ARC SABER 10
    shaft serial: 7684783
    cone code : 210583IP
    source : craigslist, Canada
    price : US$150
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    The seller said it was from Indonesia hence the cone code.

  17. #14127
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10 PG

    shaft serial: 9541757
    cone code : 020803SP
    source : 2nd from player in Malaysia
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •