User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think that anger makes playing better, otherwise you would see top players being angry all the time.

Agression may be different though. I think in doubles and mixed agression is often seen, when players yell on hard smashes etc. I think this is where agression is used at its best, but not anger.

Although in singles I don't think agression or even anger is particularly helpful because although it may give a player a little more speed and strength, we all know that later in that match your are going to be knackered!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, got anger problem? watch sw episode iii, watch what happens at the end when anakin gets all piss off , started to attack at super human speed and gets limbs cuted off because of one mistake.
    point is, yah, you probably will get more power, but you will also lose great amount of accuracy, you will starting to find that you smashes imcreased power but started to suck at dropping/net play/returning smashes.
    "dont join the darkside"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weirdperson
    .Dont join the darkside"

Too late I joined last week, They had a special for this month only which is no joining fee for new members, and full use of their gym and swimming pool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weirdperson
    lol, got anger problem? watch sw episode iii, watch what happens at the end when anakin gets all piss off , started to attack at super human speed and gets limbs cuted off because of one mistake.
    point is, yah, you probably will get more power, but you will also lose great amount of accuracy, you will starting to find that you smashes imcreased power but started to suck at dropping/net play/returning smashes.
    "dont join the darkside"
    WOW!! you sound almost exactly like my doubles partner..she gets way scared when i get mad during a game, and it causes her to mess up also. My belief, when mad, it does give more power to smashes and other shots that require a lot of power, but concentration, accuracy, and precision can severely be affected and you'll end up screwing more...the dark side might give more power, but you're more prone to mess up (like anakin did in the end of ep.III) =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I've seen that somewhere at NGC or Discovery Channel. Some tennis guys get really pissed, then they get really determined and stuff. I guess it's more on motivation to kill the guy. lol

Keith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keith_aquino
    Yeah, I've seen that somewhere at NGC or Discovery Channel. Some tennis guys get really pissed, then they get really determined and stuff. I guess it's more on motivation to kill the guy. lol

Keith
    yeah thats true, i get really motivated and determined when im pissed, but all my shots improve not just smashes, just really determined to make the other guy suffer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2