User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lee Chong Wei n Wong Mew Choo's pics...

haha... i would try my best to get their permission to post them up ok??? (coz what i hv is all personal pics...)

u guys can also post what u hv...

wait for CW to come back from Kuching ok???

start posting here...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sound good!!! Hope we can get the good news and also the most private pics from you...

And here to thanks for 1st, see u around mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wanna c some pics......pics of miew kheng too....i noe u hav'em luvCW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by **KZ**
    i wanna c some pics......pics of miew kheng too....i noe u hav'em luvCW
    i have them... but i still need to ask permission 1st...
    its their privacy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am a fan of lcw and would love to know more about him.

but, i think lcw or mc would like their private life to remain p&c rather than being published in a forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one question, what dialect is he speaking at home? penang hokkien?
    is he 100% Hokkien?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamen
    i am a fan of lcw and would love to know more about him.

but, i think lcw or mc would like their private life to remain p&c rather than being published in a forum.
    that is why i said i have to ask permission 1st..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tutu_h
    one question, what dialect is he speaking at home? penang hokkien?
    is he 100% Hokkien?
    we all speak hokkien at home...
    CW is not 100% hokkien....
    50% hokkien, 50% teochew...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need help from LCW fans in Penang please!

This is an unusual and desperate request but if you are LCW fan, read on & perhaps you may want to help...

In the past month, I've been shooting TV features on various badminton players in Malaysia. The tapes are sent to Sweden for a new weekly show called World of Badminton. Th programme is being shown in Europe and soon in Asia too. Few weeks ago I had the pleasure and honour of interviewing Chong Wei in KL. It was a touching interview: he cried when recalling the sacrifices made by his parents. He mentioned his father many times.

Unfortunately he does not have any pics of his parents in KL. And we have no budget nor time to fly to Penang just to get those pics. 'Weeyet' posted some pics from a China Press article but they are too small to use. A real pity as there is one of his parents... and one of LCW as small boy with daddy.

The production company is editing the piece on LCW right now. His player profile is planned for the next show [next week!!] We really want to pay his parents the tribute in his profile. If anyone has ideas or a way to get pics of his parents etc and email to me, it would be a real service to Chong Wei and Malaysian badminton. I met him again during ABC in Johor Bahru and he once again impressed me with his sportsmanship and basic nice-guy friendliness. Can anyone please help!?

In the few months I have been on this website I realise how resourceful and fun this badminton web-community is. That's why I thought: if anyone can help, badmintoncentral folks can.

I assure you this is an honest request and I'm not a crazy stalker. If you have doubts SMS me on +6017-3659190 and I will call you back.

Thank you.

Jackie
    prana@singnet.com.sg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prana
    This is an unusual and desperate request but if you are LCW fan, read on & perhaps you may want to help...

In the past month, I've been shooting TV features on various badminton players in Malaysia. The tapes are sent to Sweden for a new weekly show called World of Badminton. Th programme is being shown in Europe and soon in Asia too. Few weeks ago I had the pleasure and honour of interviewing Chong Wei in KL. It was a touching interview: he cried when recalling the sacrifices made by his parents. He mentioned his father many times.

Unfortunately he does not have any pics of his parents in KL. And we have no budget nor time to fly to Penang just to get those pics. 'Weeyet' posted some pics from a China Press article but they are too small to use. A real pity as there is one of his parents... and one of LCW as small boy with daddy.

The production company is editing the piece on LCW right now. His player profile is planned for the next show [next week!!] We really want to pay his parents the tribute in his profile. If anyone has ideas or a way to get pics of his parents etc and email to me, it would be a real service to Chong Wei and Malaysian badminton. I met him again during ABC in Johor Bahru and he once again impressed me with his sportsmanship and basic nice-guy friendliness. Can anyone please help!?

In the few months I have been on this website I realise how resourceful and fun this badminton web-community is. That's why I thought: if anyone can help, badmintoncentral folks can.

I assure you this is an honest request and I'm not a crazy stalker. If you have doubts SMS me on +6017-3659190 and I will call you back.

Thank you.

Jackie
    prana@singnet.com.sg
    do we get to watch the show???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default World of Badminton

Yes the show will be telecast in Asia. I am not sure which networks have bought though... I'll check and post on the forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

luvCW,you know lcw very well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

of course....he is CW's cous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

see what i found...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Behind the scenes, at the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne 2006, less than a month ago, I could see the relationship LCW and WMC. As I was coaching another nation, I was with all players from all different nations practising behind the public viewing area.

What I saw was that LCW and WMC cared for each other. However, they also cared for each and every member of the Malaysian Team.

What I saw was LCW and KKK were closer than the rest. May be, because they have similar interests. They would go out together to visit Melbourne on their own. I could see them coming home late at night to the Games Village after visting Melbourne.

When the Malaysian Team returns to the Games Village from their practice/games venues in special buses, and when I was with them in the same bus, I saw all different players sitting separately. This is because we all have to carry such big and long badminton bags that we each have to occupy a 2-sitter seat in the bus. So, everyone would sit separately from the rest.

What people say that LCW and WMC have a love relationship is not what I see. Anyway, I don't see that it is anyone's business whether it is true or not.

However, I could see LCW talking to WMC, even though they were sitting separately in the bus. They would speak in Mandarin.

But you have to bear this in mind... each and everyone playing at a Tournament/Championship must focus on their own task. There will be a lot of silence... for each player will be analyzing their own performance at the end of the day. It is not like a social outing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc
    Behind the scenes, at the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne 2006, less than a month ago, I could see the relationship LCW and WMC. As I was coaching another nation, I was with all players from all different nations practising behind the public viewing area.

What I saw was that LCW and WMC cared for each other. However, they also cared for each and every member of the Malaysian Team.

What I saw was LCW and KKK were closer than the rest. May be, because they have similar interests. They would go out together to visit Melbourne on their own. I could see them coming home late at night to the Games Village after visting Melbourne.

When the Malaysian Team returns to the Games Village from their practice/games venues in special buses, and when I was with them in the same bus, I saw all different players sitting separately. This is because we all have to carry such big and long badminton bags that we each have to occupy a 2-sitter seat in the bus. So, everyone would sit separately from the rest.

What people say that LCW and WMC have a love relationship is not what I see. Anyway, I don't see that it is anyone's business whether it is true or not.

However, I could see LCW talking to WMC, even though they were sitting separately in the bus. They would speak in Mandarin.

But you have to bear this in mind... each and everyone playing at a Tournament/Championship must focus on their own task. There will be a lot of silence... for each player will be analyzing their own performance at the end of the day. It is not like a social outing.
    they want to keep it low lar...
    but they dun mind other ppl knowing it too...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK guys, I'll be the first to post a very rare pic I caught of Mew Choo when she was interviewed during the ABC 2004 at Cheras, KL.

The second pic shows Mew Choo up against Yonekura of Japan.

It so happened that I was seated very close to her and her teammates.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast