likable-strings

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by jerby, Apr 6, 2006.

1. jerby

jerby Regular Member

hi there!

was just planning to try out some new strings unavaibale in my country. thing is: the more I order the cheaper it is..So this brings me a dillemma. I can buy a lot of strings relativly cheap. or buy 3 packs of very expensive strings.

So teh question would be: I've played bg80, and love it. Can I go wrong when ordering bg66, bg85 or bg68ti. Are those three strings more similar to bg80 than to bg65? I was thinking of ordering some 5x66, 5x85 and 3x68ti (mostly because 68ti gets more negative comments than 66 and 85) and then 10xrall-21 for the durabilty-lovers at home..

one more thing: durability isn't a big issue. I just feel like trying stuff out..

2. fast3r

fast3r Regular Member

you should go to www.mybadmintonstore.com

they have all the strings there at a very cheap price, and delivery is free so you could order one packet of each string to try them out.

3. Javalina

Javalina Regular Member

student
  4. malayali

malayali Regular Member

namaskaaram..
    You can never go wrong with any of these strings mentioned below(if durability is not an issue). I personally dont like Bg68Ti because after couple of weeks, the strings move around a lot compared to BG80/85/66. Those thin strings have a way of creating a groove in itself which in turn creates less movement when you play.

5. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    MyBadmintonStore has a good deal on Gosen Pro 66 strings which you can also consider Jerby.

6. jerby

jerby Regular Member

oke, Sounds good...

But I'm going with www.bbesports.com since I've ordered form them in the past wihout any trouble. Plus: Some other blokes want some strings (some madman likes 75ti, expensive hobby...) so we can split the shipping cost(wich will almos always be 20 euro's)

So I guess I'll try 4 of each thin string. and get 10-15 of ashaway rally 21. for the durability lovers. 0.75 should do the job.

another good thing is can get all those lovely colours!:cool: