User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jerby,I think the meaning of the "counterforce" is very close to repulsion.Thank you for this.When I hit a birdie with TSF300A,I don't feel acutely vibration to my wrist, but the birdie is faster a bit..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"repulsion" is actually the shuttle 'bounching' of the racket very easy: it takes little effort for the player to make the shuttle bounce. a shaft (or string) that ahs good repulsion can be described as "springy" or "bouncy"

vibration dampeing however has to do with what the player feels. without any vibration dampening the player feels a very hard bounce (wich could lead to injury's). too much dampening makes a racket feel 'dead' because players can't get the nescacery feedback from their racket.

Though, however dead a dampened racket feels it should hit harder: the energy normale translated to your arm now goes back into the shuttle (erm..right? )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by supercwn
    Jerby,I think the meaning of the "counterforce" is very close to repulsion.Thank you for this.When I hit a birdie with TSF300A,I don't feel acutely vibration to my wrist, but the birdie is faster a bit..
    If you are trying to say, that you feel TSF300A gives you more power in clearing, smashes...than xyz-model .. and you think it has good vibration dampening (compared to xyz).. just say.. so... is it really tha hard??

Are you saying it has 5% more "repulsion" at 30lbs compared to a Kason Impact Force 2046 BL

Or 5% more "repulsion" than a Euro E-1000

/T

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer
    Euro E-1000
    nothign is more powerfull than an E1000

anyways...are we really talking about 5%? Not quite a huge increase is it?

Supercwn,
    Do you know what technology is behind this? any new tech-bits in it? (as you mgiht notice, I like tech-bits ) any info on hw Kason tested this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://kason.com.cn/upload/TSF300.jpg here's the pic of the technology...
    sorry I don't know how they tested it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's a bit disapointing...the top is just yonex muscle power (dating from 2001 or so..) and the bottom one insinuates they have a higehr modulus graphite...wich is nothing new...I was hoping for some new gimmick...darn..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jerby
    that's a bit disapointing...the top is just yonex muscle power (dating from 2001 or so..) and the bottom one insinuates they have a higehr modulus graphite...wich is nothing new...I was hoping for some new gimmick...darn..
    Can't define a thing by just look at it,isn't it? if the arcustec is worse or same as muscle power then no need to invent it, before this,the kason energy chain already can compete with muscle power.
    The new material that the TSF200,TSF300 have is ultra thin fiber which only kason uses. It improves elasticity and intensity.
    Last edited by supercwn; 09-15-2006 at 07:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't define a thing by just look at it,isn't it? if the arcustec is worse or same as muscle power then no need to invent it, before this,the kason energy chain already can compete with muscle power.
    The new material that the TSF200,TSF300 have is ultra thin fiber which only kason uses. It improves elasticity and intensity.
    I get the impression that you have no clue what the "ultra thin fiber" technology really is, or the arcustec, do you?? What patent number is this? How Thin is it compared to a carbon nano-tube???

It also seem you are not able to provide any info about arcustec apart from the brochure picture which at least to me doesn't explain the theory behind it..

Judging from the picture the arcustec just seems like an ordinare plastic vibration damper put on the top part of the frame (instead of on the sides or bottom where it is most commonly placed).

But I am really interested to know more, if you have any tech. info apart from useless general marketing statements.

/T

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

carbon nano-tube only cover the 2and10clock parts on frame and the shaft.
    That's a big different, the theory is right on the pic,due to some reasons,I can't tanslate it well. Obviously, you already have the prejudice,that's no need for me to talk with you again, and seems you still don't know how to treat people. so long...
    Last edited by supercwn; 09-15-2006 at 08:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well "arcustec" really does look like 'muscle power', maybe with a little vibration dampening on it. but what does it do?
    as for "thin fiber". thinner carbon/graphite fibers, or what can be described as a 'higher modulus' graphite (not entirely the same, though I get lost in te details)is also used by Sotx: who makes the woven 12 and 13 in "super carbon" wich is a hihger modulus (wich by the way is vry noticable when you hit with one) Or am I misintrepreting "thin fibre"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

carbon nano-tube only cover the 2and10clock parts on frame and the shaft.
    That's a big different, the theory is right on the pic,due to some reasons,I can't tanslate it well. Obviously, you already have the prejudice,that's no need for me to talk with you again, and seems you still don't know how to treat people. so long...
    CNT can in theory be applied to any part of the racket frame/shaft..

And believe me I have no, predjudism against any technology. But I am a beleiver in science and facts..

And If you dont have any ueful info, and think its "rude" to ask for some etails, then I am Gulity . BTW I think you are to easilly offended by some critical questioning

/Twobeer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2005
    I've tried a Kason TSF 200. Really nice racket. Solid design, powerful and really stiff.
    I found the Kason TSF200 very stiff indeed and more suitable for advanced players. Experienced some pain in my wrist and arm. I still prefer my TSF 100.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Kason TSF 300A and 300D

Just got the Kason TSF 300A and 300D today, strung the 300A with NanoGY-95 @ 28/30lbs and strung the 300D with BG-80 @ 28/30lbs.

My review of the 300A: The racket is awsome, very solid, stiff, powerful. Best Doubles racket. Great for smashing and solid control for driving. Very well balanced. A++++++ for power smashing double players.

My review of the 300D: The racket is very similiar to the 300A, difference is in the shaft, less stiff, more flexy. A bit head light compared to 300A, quicker for defensive shots. Excellent for the all around player.

The TSF 300s are a must try for anyone looking to get a new racket!

DinkAlot also tried out the rackets, maybe he can give a review and comparison to Sotx rackets.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2005
    DinkAlot also tried out the rackets, maybe he can give a review and comparison to Sotx rackets.
    I'll post something in a few hours. I need some sleep right now. I will say both TS300s are excellent rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a question, are the kason's headlight or head heavy? Anywhere I can purchase them in Canada?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

300A is head heavy and 300D is even balance.

If you want to buy one, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by charzord
    Just a question, are the kason's headlight or head heavy? Anywhere I can purchase them in Canada?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Pictures of Kason 300D

Here are some pictures and specs of the Kason 300D, 3UG5, Ultra-Thin Fiber, Diamond cross-section frame, grommet strip on the top, strung with BG80 @28/30lbs, Added 4 dual grommets at the T-joint, very nice red paint design. Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images            

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast