User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eagnas Flex 940

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi DinkAlot, please post a pic of the Tension head showing the scale and the adjustment screw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthHowie
    Dang you beat me to it. Swivel clamp base with spring-action lever. I take it Eagnas doesn't provide the option to replace the Cone Lock with a spring assisted swivel clamp right?

Great question MarkInJapan!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot
    I'm not sure but I would suspect if you're willing to pay, Eagnas can do anything for you.
    If you do a search, during my hunt for a machine, the Flex940 was an option I was considering, and the only thing that stopped me was there was no spring-assisted swivel clamps. I politely asked Eagnas in a professional manner whether I could have the machine I want with the clamps I want.

They totally ignored my question, they replied about other things but totally ignored the question. Then they ignored some other questions I asked as well, and when I sent in an email telling them how disappointed I was about their service, I got back an email telling me that if I wanted the machine to be adjusted in any way, I would have to pay for the parts, and $50 an hour of labour to modify the machine.

This is why I never went back to them, well I bought some tools which were of bad quality, but that was it. I know others have had good experiences, but mine definitely made sure I didn't spend a few hundred dollars to a company with mediocre service.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, nice pics Dink, and good job for the mod. I'll be posting mine soon too.And what's with all the string? Do you string for a lot of customers? I would also expect some Yonex strings, but you're not a fan huh?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fishmilk
    By the way, nice pics Dink, and good job for the mod. I'll be posting mine soon too.And what's with all the string? Do you string for a lot of customers? I would also expect some Yonex strings, but you're not a fan huh?
    Fish: thanks for the comments and info. I only string for a few people (mostly my double's partner and me), would do more but don't have the time.

No Yonex string in the picture because I used it all up. I really like Yonex string. I still believe Yonex has the best line-up of strings and BG-80 is still my favorite overall string. So, I am one of Yonex's biggest fans, when it comes strings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2