User Tag List

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia (Boleh-Land)
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default TUC schedule at Astro?

    Anyone knows the schedule of TUC at Astro?
    I can't search it yet from Astro homepage. Hope Astro will have every macth from begining until Final.
    RTM not reliable.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    3,089
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they'll have it....they'll have it....but RTM? i think only have highlights and only will air semis and finals...

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow...tats great.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    796
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by **KZ**
    they'll have it....they'll have it....but RTM? i think only have highlights and only will air semis and finals...
    oh no! still on the "Pak Ci" RTM. y can't they give the broadcast right to Astro?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia (Boleh-Land)
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So anyone can provide the schedule from Astro?
    Still can't search it from Astro website.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    3,089
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think both will broadcast TC.....just like WC...both briadcast....the difference is Astro will not have unneccasary commercial breaks while TV1 will have news and stupid 15 min commercial breaks....and TV1 will only be broadcasting the semis and finals I think....Astro will probably broadcast the whole TC.....

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia (Boleh-Land)
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just received the Astro guide. The TUC schedule as below:

    Thomas Cup
    Wed 3 12:00 Quarter Finals (Live)
    Wed 3 16:00 Quarter Finals (Live)

    Fri 5 12:00 Semi Finals (Live)
    Fri 5 16:00 Semi Finals (Live)

    Sun 7 12:00 Finals (Live)

    Uber Cup
    Thur 4 12:00 Semi Finals (Live)
    Thur 4 16:00 Semi Finals (Live)

    Sat 6 12:00 Finals (Live)

    Seems like Astro doesn't show every match....... poor .....~!
    Last edited by alloh; 04-22-2006 at 06:35 AM.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    5,678
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alloh
    I just received the Astro guide. The TUC schedule as below:

    Thomas Cup
    Wed 3 12:00 Quarter Finals (Live)
    Wed 3 16:00 Quarter Finals (Live)

    Fri 5 12:00 Semi Finals (Live)
    Fri 5 16:00 Semi Finals (Live)

    Sun 7 12:00 Finals (Live)

    Uber Cup
    Thur 4 12:00 Semi Finals (Live)
    Thur 4 16:00 Semi Finals (Live)

    Sat 6 12:00 Finals (Live)

    Seems like Astro doesn't show every match....... poor .....~!
    it's the same as lativi

    btw astro's air license is pospotned by indonesia's gov , there're 8000 astro of indonesia subcribers

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    5,678
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by **KZ**
    i think both will broadcast TC.....just like WC...both briadcast....the difference is Astro will not have unneccasary commercial breaks while TV1 will have news and stupid 15 min commercial breaks....and TV1 will only be broadcasting the semis and finals I think....Astro will probably broadcast the whole TC.....
    TV 1 is free , astro not

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sure it won't show every match from 1st round la...from Qtr final is good enough...hope some1 will record it and put it online

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia (Boleh-Land)
    Posts
    562
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If not my mistaken, the TUC 2004 Astro did show every single match. Even the matches without competition of MAS team.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    3,089
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ya....i remember that too....

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    5,678
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i want my astro, if true they will broadcast all matches

Similar Threads

  1. Astro Malaysia Is Too Much...............
    By reiko80 in forum Olympics BEIJING 2008
    Replies: 182
    : 08-17-2008, 01:33 AM
  2. KKK-TBH on Astro AEC
    By little_bird in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007
    Replies: 45
    : 04-03-2007, 11:44 AM
  3. Astro live
    By Han in forum Asian Games 2006 - Badminton
    Replies: 2
    : 12-08-2006, 12:11 AM
  4. Astro coverage?
    By Han in forum Denmark Open / Dutch Open 2006
    Replies: 8
    : 11-04-2006, 01:02 AM
  5. schedule of CG in Astro?
    By alloh in forum Commonwealth Games 2006 Badminton
    Replies: 6
    : 03-19-2006, 12:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •