User Tag List

Page 104 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4 54 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 LastLast
Results 1,752 to 1,768 of 1914
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol.just buy le, no need wait.White too flexi le.lol.SIlver poison!!!!!!111

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got 6 racket liao. =.=
    dont want simply buy. muahaha must wait till really confirm good.
    eh, ur shoe apa macam?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah,i though u got t200 only?zz.my shoe ar?good le,xiao long said need to wait a few more weeks.u prefer stiff or flex racquet 1?i tell u, rsl racquet feel solid.^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, i just tested my X5 white, i find it to be quiet a powerful racket because in the beginning a lot of my usual jab/drive went out. After adjusting to lower hitting power it is all good. It is easy to make baseline to baseline clearance, drop, half smash and full smash though i haven't had more chance for net play. It has a flexible shaft and the tapered part makes it feel more flexible therefore one must adjust, but don't worry it will not take a long time. Hope this small review helps..

bought it from aj racket in puchong, tension 25lbs

rm290 with grip/string rsl Ti 630 with rsl 2compartments bag,

rm280 with grip/string rsl Ti 630 no bag,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PEGDA View Post
    Ok, i just tested my X5 white, i find it to be quiet a powerful racket because in the beginning a lot of my usual jab/drive went out. After adjusting to lower hitting power it is all good. It is easy to make baseline to baseline clearance, drop, half smash and full smash though i haven't had more chance for net play. It has a flexible shaft and the tapered part makes it feel more flexible therefore one must adjust, but don't worry it will not take a long time. Hope this small review helps..

bro,
    do u mean X5 refering to new model for 2011 ?
    i dont see this models in the rsl website yet..
    do u try out new M11 series for 2011...
    what string you used for 25lbs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yuri,
    X5 is new RSL high end racket, i believe its already available in famous racket shop around klang valley by this week. their website still not updated with the new racket range but the racket pics and spec available in their official FB..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro,;-
    i check out the spec and here is my findings for X5 gold, sliver and white series:-

a) Stiff <--->Flex
    Gold>sliver>white

b) Power<-->Control
    White>sliver>gold

Price is RM280

anyone knew if M11 series was out yet? any spec to share? i think M11 is lower end series compare to X5...am i right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro,
    may i know why u choose x5 white and not others?
    bcoz u like it flex?
    what other racket u are using now before x5?
    mind to share?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post

anyone knew if M11 series was out yet? any spec to share? i think M11 is lower end series compare to X5...am i right?
    X series n M series normally launched differently but not sure since the X series skip one of it batch (no 4). the only model i've seen only the screamer's model.. and i believe its the lowest end of M series.. RSL produce a very stable racket.. X2 gold still may favorite racket... note sure about their latest model..maybe once i broke my X2 i'll try the X5 silver.. love its spec..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro,;-
    You can check earlier posts regarding the M11 scream. They are very cheap but good rackets. X5 also belong to M11 series but maybe the high end group.

bro,
    may i know why u choose x5 white and not others?
    bcoz u like it flex?
    what other racket u are using now before x5?
    mind to share?
    All three are good looking rackets and built with quality. normally i like to use stiffer racket, but in this case, i just like the 'white' good look. my other rackets are yonex at250, carbonex21sp, Ti10, Apacs Nano900, rsl 7490, rsl m11 180 and rsl m11 x5. hope this helps.
    Last edited by PEGDA; 03-09-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually M11 represent year 2011 racquet for RSL.^^.Diamond is categorise under the semi high end RSL racquet. Laser series are more high end, followed by heat and then scream. Anyone got FB, just add this website to see the spec of Diamond racquet.^^,cheers. http://www.facebook.com/pages/RSL/136251648803 I own a Diamond x3 silver. Love it, if u like to smash. The sound esp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Koooko View Post
    Actually M11 represent year 2011 racquet for RSL.^^.Diamond is categorise under the semi high end RSL racquet. Laser series are more high end, followed by heat and then scream. Anyone got FB, just add this website to see the spec of Diamond racquet.^^,cheers. http://www.facebook.com/pages/RSL/136251648803 I own a Diamond x3 silver. Love it, if u like to smash. The sound esp.
    really? where u found this info?

normally high end rackets in most of the brands have the stiff version and more tech pumped in
    i think X series have more tech and stiffer than Laser
    i have a Laser 9900..good racket for lazy days haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can check earlier posts regarding the M11 scream. They are very cheap but good rackets. X5 also belong to M11 series but maybe the high end group.

All three are good looking rackets and built with quality. normally i like to use stiffer racket, but in this case, i just like the 'white' good look. my other rackets are yonex at250, carbonex21sp, Ti10, Apacs Nano900, rsl 7490, rsl m11 180 and rsl m11 x5. hope this helps.
    hi. jus wana ask u, ur Ti-10 is purple or white/yellow? bcoz i have yet to find a perfect replacement for my white/yellow ti-10 which is d best racket for me yet. i have 2 RSL laser 9900 but i have to change my style of play to suit it. but i still love the slight stiffness, slight head heavy n the fast swing of tat Ti-10. can u help me compare these aspects ur Ti-10 and Laser 9900 if u have tried it be4? thx very much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squallyeo View Post
    hi. jus wana ask u, ur Ti-10 is purple or white/yellow? bcoz i have yet to find a perfect replacement for my white/yellow ti-10 which is d best racket for me yet. i have 2 RSL laser 9900 but i have to change my style of play to suit it. but i still love the slight stiffness, slight head heavy n the fast swing of tat Ti-10. can u help me compare these aspects ur Ti-10 and Laser 9900 if u have tried it be4? thx very much
    My Ti10 is the yellow/white one, i never tried laser 9900 so i can't compare them. but you may want to try rsl m11 scream 180 (rm85). it is stiff, slight head heavy, has fast swing but it doesn't have the Ti meshing for a cheap replacement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Ti10 is the yellow/white one, i never tried laser 9900 so i can't compare them. but you may want to try rsl m11 scream 180 (rm85). it is stiff, slight head heavy, has fast swing but it doesn't have the Ti meshing for a cheap replacement.
    then how do u find X5 white compared to ur ti-10? any similar or different feel? i swing an empty X5 white b4, it reli looks n feels good, not sure how it feels when it is strung though. wondering whether does x5 white has d whipping ability of ti-10 white yellow.

no offence but i prefer rsl rackets above rm200, better quality n value for money (i feel rsl rackets from rm200-400 has almost d same quality as top yonex n li ning rackets! and more durable too..)

any pics of rsl m11 scream 180? mayb i can buy for my brother when i got my pay, if it looks good (n i can test it 1st) lolx...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn... why flex and heavy for x5 white >=( i like flex and light... thought that might be the next racket for me but seems like i need to test it out first...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then how do u find X5 white compared to ur ti-10? any similar or different feel? i swing an empty X5 white b4, it reli looks n feels good, not sure how it feels when it is strung though. wondering whether does x5 white has d whipping ability of ti-10 white yellow.
    they feel different, the ti10 is much stiffer while the X5 white is more flex (maybe due to the tapered shaft). Power wise, i think its easier to generate power in the X5.

no offence but i prefer rsl rackets above rm200, better quality n value for money (i feel rsl rackets from rm200-400 has almost d same quality as top yonex n li ning rackets! and more durable too..)
    yeah i agree, i also notice that their built quality is on par with yonex and li-ning.

any pics of rsl m11 scream 180? mayb i can buy for my brother when i got my pay, if it looks good (n i can test it 1st) lolx...
    They dont look good but you get a value for money racket (retail price=rm280 discounted to rm85), quite powerful and should be a good present for your bro.