User Tag List

Page 104 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4 54 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 LastLast
Results 1,752 to 1,768 of 1914
  1. #1752
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol.just buy le, no need wait.White too flexi le.lol.SIlver poison!!!!!!111

  2. #1753
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    jurong east, singapore
    Posts
    87
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i got 6 racket liao. =.=
    dont want simply buy. muahaha must wait till really confirm good.
    eh, ur shoe apa macam?

  3. #1754
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wah,i though u got t200 only?zz.my shoe ar?good le,xiao long said need to wait a few more weeks.u prefer stiff or flex racquet 1?i tell u, rsl racquet feel solid.^^

  4. #1755
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fukushima 50
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok, i just tested my X5 white, i find it to be quiet a powerful racket because in the beginning a lot of my usual jab/drive went out. After adjusting to lower hitting power it is all good. It is easy to make baseline to baseline clearance, drop, half smash and full smash though i haven't had more chance for net play. It has a flexible shaft and the tapered part makes it feel more flexible therefore one must adjust, but don't worry it will not take a long time. Hope this small review helps..

    bought it from aj racket in puchong, tension 25lbs

    rm290 with grip/string rsl Ti 630 with rsl 2compartments bag,

    rm280 with grip/string rsl Ti 630 no bag,

  5. #1756
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,008
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PEGDA View Post
    Ok, i just tested my X5 white, i find it to be quiet a powerful racket because in the beginning a lot of my usual jab/drive went out. After adjusting to lower hitting power it is all good. It is easy to make baseline to baseline clearance, drop, half smash and full smash though i haven't had more chance for net play. It has a flexible shaft and the tapered part makes it feel more flexible therefore one must adjust, but don't worry it will not take a long time. Hope this small review helps..

    bought it from aj racket in puchong, tension 25lbs




    rm290 with grip/string rsl Ti 630 with rsl 2compartments bag,

    rm280 with grip/string rsl Ti 630 no bag,

    bro,
    do u mean X5 refering to new model for 2011 ?
    i dont see this models in the rsl website yet..
    do u try out new M11 series for 2011...
    what string you used for 25lbs?

  6. #1757
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cheras, Malaysia
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yuri,
    X5 is new RSL high end racket, i believe its already available in famous racket shop around klang valley by this week. their website still not updated with the new racket range but the racket pics and spec available in their official FB..

  7. #1758
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,008
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bro,;-
    i check out the spec and here is my findings for X5 gold, sliver and white series:-

    a) Stiff <--->Flex
    Gold>sliver>white

    b) Power<-->Control
    White>sliver>gold

    Price is RM280

    anyone knew if M11 series was out yet? any spec to share? i think M11 is lower end series compare to X5...am i right?

  8. #1759
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,008
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PEGDA View Post
    Ok, i just tested my X5 white, i find it to be quiet a powerful racket because in the beginning a lot of my usual jab/drive went out. After adjusting to lower hitting power it is all good. It is easy to make baseline to baseline clearance, drop, half smash and full smash though i haven't had more chance for net play. It has a flexible shaft and the tapered part makes it feel more flexible therefore one must adjust, but don't worry it will not take a long time. Hope this small review helps..

    bought it from aj racket in puchong, tension 25lbs

    rm290 with grip/string rsl Ti 630 with rsl 2compartments bag,

    rm280 with grip/string rsl Ti 630 no bag,
    bro,
    may i know why u choose x5 white and not others?
    bcoz u like it flex?
    what other racket u are using now before x5?
    mind to share?

  9. #1760
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cheras, Malaysia
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post

    anyone knew if M11 series was out yet? any spec to share? i think M11 is lower end series compare to X5...am i right?
    X series n M series normally launched differently but not sure since the X series skip one of it batch (no 4). the only model i've seen only the screamer's model.. and i believe its the lowest end of M series.. RSL produce a very stable racket.. X2 gold still may favorite racket... note sure about their latest model..maybe once i broke my X2 i'll try the X5 silver.. love its spec..

  10. #1761
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fukushima 50
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    bro,;-
    anyone knew if M11 series was out yet? any spec to share? i think M11 is lower end series compare to X5...am i right?
    You can check earlier posts regarding the M11 scream. They are very cheap but good rackets. X5 also belong to M11 series but maybe the high end group.

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    bro,
    may i know why u choose x5 white and not others?
    bcoz u like it flex?
    what other racket u are using now before x5?
    mind to share?
    All three are good looking rackets and built with quality. normally i like to use stiffer racket, but in this case, i just like the 'white' good look. my other rackets are yonex at250, carbonex21sp, Ti10, Apacs Nano900, rsl 7490, rsl m11 180 and rsl m11 x5. hope this helps.
    Last edited by PEGDA; 03-09-2011 at 10:34 AM.

  11. #1762
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually M11 represent year 2011 racquet for RSL.^^.Diamond is categorise under the semi high end RSL racquet. Laser series are more high end, followed by heat and then scream. Anyone got FB, just add this website to see the spec of Diamond racquet.^^,cheers. http://www.facebook.com/pages/RSL/136251648803 I own a Diamond x3 silver. Love it, if u like to smash. The sound esp.

  12. #1763
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,028
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koooko View Post
    Actually M11 represent year 2011 racquet for RSL.^^.Diamond is categorise under the semi high end RSL racquet. Laser series are more high end, followed by heat and then scream. Anyone got FB, just add this website to see the spec of Diamond racquet.^^,cheers. http://www.facebook.com/pages/RSL/136251648803 I own a Diamond x3 silver. Love it, if u like to smash. The sound esp.
    really? where u found this info?

    normally high end rackets in most of the brands have the stiff version and more tech pumped in
    i think X series have more tech and stiffer than Laser
    i have a Laser 9900..good racket for lazy days haha

  13. #1764
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PEGDA View Post
    You can check earlier posts regarding the M11 scream. They are very cheap but good rackets. X5 also belong to M11 series but maybe the high end group.



    All three are good looking rackets and built with quality. normally i like to use stiffer racket, but in this case, i just like the 'white' good look. my other rackets are yonex at250, carbonex21sp, Ti10, Apacs Nano900, rsl 7490, rsl m11 180 and rsl m11 x5. hope this helps.
    hi. jus wana ask u, ur Ti-10 is purple or white/yellow? bcoz i have yet to find a perfect replacement for my white/yellow ti-10 which is d best racket for me yet. i have 2 RSL laser 9900 but i have to change my style of play to suit it. but i still love the slight stiffness, slight head heavy n the fast swing of tat Ti-10. can u help me compare these aspects ur Ti-10 and Laser 9900 if u have tried it be4? thx very much

  14. #1765
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fukushima 50
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squallyeo View Post
    hi. jus wana ask u, ur Ti-10 is purple or white/yellow? bcoz i have yet to find a perfect replacement for my white/yellow ti-10 which is d best racket for me yet. i have 2 RSL laser 9900 but i have to change my style of play to suit it. but i still love the slight stiffness, slight head heavy n the fast swing of tat Ti-10. can u help me compare these aspects ur Ti-10 and Laser 9900 if u have tried it be4? thx very much
    My Ti10 is the yellow/white one, i never tried laser 9900 so i can't compare them. but you may want to try rsl m11 scream 180 (rm85). it is stiff, slight head heavy, has fast swing but it doesn't have the Ti meshing for a cheap replacement.

  15. #1766
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PEGDA View Post
    My Ti10 is the yellow/white one, i never tried laser 9900 so i can't compare them. but you may want to try rsl m11 scream 180 (rm85). it is stiff, slight head heavy, has fast swing but it doesn't have the Ti meshing for a cheap replacement.
    then how do u find X5 white compared to ur ti-10? any similar or different feel? i swing an empty X5 white b4, it reli looks n feels good, not sure how it feels when it is strung though. wondering whether does x5 white has d whipping ability of ti-10 white yellow.

    no offence but i prefer rsl rackets above rm200, better quality n value for money (i feel rsl rackets from rm200-400 has almost d same quality as top yonex n li ning rackets! and more durable too..)

    any pics of rsl m11 scream 180? mayb i can buy for my brother when i got my pay, if it looks good (n i can test it 1st) lolx...

  16. #1767
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    632
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    damn... why flex and heavy for x5 white >=( i like flex and light... thought that might be the next racket for me but seems like i need to test it out first...

  17. #1768
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fukushima 50
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squallyeo View Post
    then how do u find X5 white compared to ur ti-10? any similar or different feel? i swing an empty X5 white b4, it reli looks n feels good, not sure how it feels when it is strung though. wondering whether does x5 white has d whipping ability of ti-10 white yellow.
    they feel different, the ti10 is much stiffer while the X5 white is more flex (maybe due to the tapered shaft). Power wise, i think its easier to generate power in the X5.

    Quote Originally Posted by squallyeo View Post
    no offence but i prefer rsl rackets above rm200, better quality n value for money (i feel rsl rackets from rm200-400 has almost d same quality as top yonex n li ning rackets! and more durable too..)
    yeah i agree, i also notice that their built quality is on par with yonex and li-ning.

    Quote Originally Posted by squallyeo View Post
    any pics of rsl m11 scream 180? mayb i can buy for my brother when i got my pay, if it looks good (n i can test it 1st) lolx...
    They dont look good but you get a value for money racket (retail price=rm280 discounted to rm85), quite powerful and should be a good present for your bro.

Similar Threads

  1. What Series and Where to buy Oliver Racquets ?
    By Jedi78 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 03-08-2012, 10:35 AM
  2. Li-Ning 2nd Generation N-series Racquets
    By aramistuscany in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 61
    : 06-26-2011, 10:19 PM
  3. Li-Ning 2nd Generation for all N-series Racquets
    By BengGuan in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 2
    : 06-26-2010, 10:22 AM
  4. WTB : APACS Tantrum n Lethal series, SOTX Woven n D series (SG)
    By bemyself in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 07-12-2009, 03:31 PM
  5. Yonex Ti series racquets
    By Alan in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 6
    : 05-01-2002, 10:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •