User Tag List

Page 106 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6 56 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,802 of 1914
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    i think VT80 is no match to X5 white la....
    U mean as in colour or perfomance?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a friend of mine called up AJ in puchong and asked about the X5 series and he was quoted ~RM490 per racket. they said to come in store to be offered a deal. why can't AJ quote a more reasonable price on the phone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Koooko View Post
    U mean as in colour or perfomance?
    if you look at both, x5 design and material will impress you...
    Performance, comment above say it all, if u holding a good racket n cant perform then you ve ur player skill to blame..
    anyway lets wait for my review...

btw i found the reason why msia won AE2011 lately...
    LCW=Let China WIN
    DLCW=Dont Let Chine WIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where can get the x5 in rm280++?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know the price in spore or the shop in tmn sentosa (JB)? can sum1 tell me how to go tmn sentosa from spore? thx in adv

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wuzent View Post
    where can get the x5 in rm280++?
    go mudah.com.my

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

X5 White definitely got the looks! Meanwhile, I think my older X2 Gold would still beat X5 Gold. I have no way of knowing until somebody post the reviews here. No plans for the X5 because when X3 Gold was release, I thought it's gonna replace my X2 Gold...well X2 is way better than X3 Gold, therefore, I'm gonna adapt a wait and see approach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What bout silver and white?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone tried heat 600?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squallyeo View Post
    Anyone know the price in spore or the shop in tmn sentosa (JB)? can sum1 tell me how to go tmn sentosa from spore? thx in adv
    taman sentosa u meant honly?
    how to go as in direction or transport?
    i think u can find the answers at Market Place
    btw, if you're looking for direction, it's very near The Store
    go around The Store and u can locate it
    go google maps for more info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x5

Quote Originally Posted by llpjlau View Post
    a friend of mine called up AJ in puchong and asked about the X5 series and he was quoted ~RM490 per racket. they said to come in store to be offered a deal. why can't AJ quote a more reasonable price on the phone?
    i bought it at rm280, all 3 are at the same price, why dont you try to have a visit...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How's the X5 Silver compare to the BS11?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was at my friend's shop today viewing and getting a feel at all 3 X5 models. I must say all 3 models have beautiful paint with nice colour shade selected. Its all down to personal preferences when it comes to colour.

Anyway I was bemused with the spec of the racket when I begun to weight its B.P and flex. According to RSL specification table, the X5Gold is supposed to be stiffer and headlight compared to the Silver but it was exactly the other way round. The Silver turned out to be stiffer and head heavier.

Also, the White supposed to be the most flexible out of the 3 but its stiffness does not differ much from the Silver. Its B.P rating is correct nevertheless.

Of all 3 models, I personally found the Gold to have a well balanced spec and it feels right. The other 2 models is either being too headlight or too stiff to my liking.

2 cents worth.
    Last edited by flite; 04-06-2011 at 05:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just bought the X5 silver through Eric on eBay and was wondering hows the paint durability? I know for a fact when i mis-hit with my BS 11, the paint chips off like crazy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RSL model are all quite tough both in paint and quality. I bough mine for RM 320 free ti 630 string, RSL grip and Explorer 3 bag.^^.X5 Silver.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by !┐Clue?! View Post
    Just bought the X5 silver through Eric on eBay and was wondering hows the paint durability? I know for a fact when i mis-hit with my BS 11, the paint chips off like crazy.
    Don't worry about RSLs...my trusty X2Gold is still golden and hanging tough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My humble review of X5 Gold.

Just had my 2nd session with the RSL X5 Gold. It was strung with YY BG80 28lbs (EMS stringing) and Karakal P.U grip.

Its B.P rating was 290mm+-5 (dry weight) and flex rated medium stiff according to RSL. Initial impression on the 1st session was its a bit too stiff and numb and doesn't provide a healthy feel of repulsion.

But everything changes today as the racket provides a good feel and solid hitting power especially on full swinging shots and smashes. I believed this was because Gosen 8900 red was my main racket for the pass 2 months and its rated mid-stiff and even balance. I got too attached to it and a sudden change of racket with a different specification contributed to the not so pleasant first impression.

I must highlight this is my first RSL racket and overall its on par with other top of the line rackets from Yonex, Victor and Gosen to name a few. Its forte are on fast drives and attacking nature kind of shots that require some strength from the player. Once the power is generated, it will award you with a very solid and powerful hitting experience.

Accuracy of shots is top notch as this racket forced the player in a way to have certain amount of power when hitting and this resulted in very sharp and accurate drop shots, lobs and punches. But don't get me wrong, this racket doesn't put strains to your arm after some times of playing but its just a unique characteristic of it.

Defend is OK as its not too head heavy. But I had a few 3/4 court lifts while defending which I squarely blame on the yet to break-in shaft. After a few more session I think this racket will be more livelier.

I would'n comment on net shots and delicate net play as to me, this department are all down to the skill and technique of the individual and also the kind of string used to a certain degree.

Looking at its performance, design, paint quality and pricing, for below RM300 to me its a real bargain. The technologies implied on this single racket are much more compared to its more popular counterparts which sells at a much higher price. I was especially quite impressed with its patented diamond shaped inner frame technology which provide some kind of aerodynamics. It gives some sort of leverage in swinging speed at certain difficult shots somehow or rather.

Overall this is a good racket. I am not sure how many star rating I should give to the Gold but it really put a smile on my face.