User Tag List

Page 17 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 67 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman
    thanks aheng. haha both of us like ns8000... and i believe modious as well?

Hey, I like using the NS8000. But my current fav is NS9000 S. D900 is not bad, but I need to re-string with my usual string first to make a fair judgement on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vince_kan
    talking about clashes....i clashed my D900 twice in the first 2 times of using it....damn sway....thankfully on a paint chip and no cracks....otherwise how to get another 2 more D900?
    so sway?? I've not clashed my D900 yet thank goodness.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya, actually the retail price is RM399....so after discount RM280 is actually a very good price....dont think can find elsewhere....plus a very nice bag.
    Sealman, why not you buy the Ti99 for testing purpose also
    Nah wont pay M$280 for a RSL racket... not as fanatic as surge Guess its subjective. When I was in Bangkok, was advised by a badminton shop owner that the Thais would rather buy a Yonex AT700TH than Diamond X1 which cost the same.

what's you current favourite 3 racquets then?
    I have no favourite rackets. I use any racket which is forgiving, given my limited skills.
    Last edited by Sealman; 01-12-2007 at 04:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by modious
    u know, I just went through this whole thread last night and you've gotten me interested in trying some RSL rackets....

Seems like good stuff!
    eh dont think la...just buy. david saw the rackets ( ti99 ) started complaining how ugly yonex racket is....like i always say....cannot play never mind la...at least my rackets dam nice man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went to Permai yesterdae. Saw that 6900 is RM$288, 6800 RM$268. Didnt noe that one guy bought it for RM$200 from e same shop until I read thru 16pages.
    The boss was promoting this RSL Ti5180 racket which i wasnt e least keen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seanboi
    I went to Permai yesterdae. Saw that 6900 is RM$288, 6800 RM$268. Didnt noe that one guy bought it for RM$200 from e same shop until I read thru 16pages.
    So in the end did you buy anything at all?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh go jiwa if you just wan to get a good RSL racket at a better price.

go permai if you are keen to listen to all kinds of things about racket balance, wt, grip, performance or wanna weigh your racket after you put on grip to see its wt etc etc.

after all the talks...they are the same racket...sometimes due to manuafacter tolerance racket wt can vary...the difference is compensated in e girp for good rackets...for cheaper ones, i dont thin they even bother.

go jiwa and i think if you donwan bag can get below rm200.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=Sealman]Nah wont pay M$280 for a RSL racket... not as fanatic as surge Guess its subjective. When I was in Bangkok, was advised by a badminton shop owner that the Thais would rather buy a Yonex AT700TH than Diamond X1 which cost the same.quote]

aiya...everywhere ppl all use yonex..see already also sian...you will see totally beginner one using at700, ten complian tension no good. then also got totally expert one using at700, who dont give a sam about their tension

they you also see totally beginner one use carbonex 8 who dunno anything about tension, then also got totally expert one using carbonex 8 whose racket tension so low that then sound like terrible...yet can never even beat them.

point is, like it buy it use it! you never know...you may just die tomoro!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surge
    aiya...everywhere ppl all use yonex..see already also sian...you will see totally beginner one using at700, ten complian tension no good. then also got totally expert one using at700, who dont give a sam about their tension

they you also see totally beginner one use carbonex 8 who dunno anything about tension, then also got totally expert one using carbonex 8 whose racket tension so low that then sound like terrible...yet can never even beat them.

Aiyoh...surge ah....the way you put it like very morbid lor...what you may die tomoro....choy....but funny la...haha....Ti99 really that nice...tempting leh...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So in the end did you buy anything at all?
    Yea. I bought an apacs nano slim to try out lor.. Will be getting 6900 later on.

I wonder the price tag price includes Yonex string anot ah? If include den i kena carrot liao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh go jiwa if you just wan to get a good RSL racket at a better price.

go permai if you are keen to listen to all kinds of things about racket balance, wt, grip, performance or wanna weigh your racket after you put on grip to see its wt etc etc.

after all the talks...they are the same racket...sometimes due to manuafacter tolerance racket wt can vary...the difference is compensated in e girp for good rackets...for cheaper ones, i dont thin they even bother.

go jiwa and i think if you donwan bag can get below rm200.
    Ya, he told me lots of stuff about racket, i listen oso blur.
    Quite inconvenient for me to go down sia...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea. I bought an apacs nano slim to try out lor.. Will be getting 6900 later on.

I wonder the price tag price includes Yonex string anot ah? If include den i kena carrot liao.
    How much did you pay for the nano slim and what did it come with?

Also the price tag you are refering to is for which racquet? Usually should come with Yonex string la....how much permai quote you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much did you pay for the nano slim and what did it come with?

Also the price tag you are refering to is for which racquet? Usually should come with Yonex string la....how much permai quote you?
    2 pcs for RM$149.90(price tag)
    I bought one - RM75(Racket) + RM22(BG66) = RM97
    I feel like kena chop. I ask him if the racket can discount abit anot, he sae those selling as a pair(cheaper ones) cant discount

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 pcs for RM$149.90(price tag)
    I bought one - RM75(Racket) + RM22(BG66) = RM97
    I feel like kena chop. I ask him if the racket can discount abit anot, he sae those selling as a pair(cheaper ones) cant discount
    Ok la...not too bad leh....the price so low liao how much more discount you hoping for? Prices usually dont come with Yonex string....Apacs racquets price is usually without string....with Apacs string maybe around 10RM more....with Yonex string around RM22-24.

Cannot compare with the RSL 6900 who's price is marked up to so much higher without discount.....so of course can offer so much more discount la...and they usually offer you Yonex string....cos the profit mainly from the racquet ma....
    Last edited by vince_kan; 01-14-2007 at 09:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok la...not too bad leh....the price so low liao how much more discount you hoping for? Prices usually dont come with Yonex string....Apacs racquets price is usually without string....with Apacs string maybe around 10RM more....with Yonex string around RM22-24.

Cannot compare with the RSL 6900 who's price is marked up to so much higher without discount.....so of course can offer so much more discount la...and they usually offer you Yonex string....cos the profit mainly from the racquet ma....
    He sae those Apacs Nano Pro series, Nano Power series(RM149 - 199) can give some discount. Den my fren's fren got a Nano Power 8000 from a shop dere for only RM100 with string

Next racket that i will be getting from MY will be 6900. Hopefully by den still have. The boss told me 6800 and 6900 old models liao. Wonder wads e new models that will be replacing them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He sae those Apacs Nano Pro series, Nano Power series(RM149 - 199) can give some discount. Den my fren's fren got a Nano Power 8000 from a shop dere for only RM100 with string

Next racket that i will be getting from MY will be 6900. Hopefully by den still have. The boss told me 6800 and 6900 old models liao. Wonder wads e new models that will be replacing them.
    Then why didnt you get the Nano Power 8000? Nano Pro still can get, i would give the Nano Power racquets a miss as they are just clones with Yonex colour scheme la....anyway the higher the marked price, the better the discount lor...the lower the marked price (especially the 2 racquets for 1 price ones), the lesser the discount lor....But i am quite sure you friend bought the Nano Power 8000 without Yonex string or bag for that price....

Now 2007 already, so most probably newer models starting with 7XXX lor....want to get the 6900 or 6800 faster get lor...otherwise get 2nd hand from surge lor...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read your past threads. arent you the one who was telling everybody in this forum how good the old and new Yonex Ti10s were? by all means switch to/promote RSL and your favourite shop Jiwa but there's no need to go overboard and curse people lah

Last edited by roller; 01-14-2007 at 01:31 PM.

Page 17 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 67 ... LastLast