User Tag List

Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 69 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey thanks bro...that was fast. the rackets look hi-tech

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry for the double post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey RSLCANADA i think your the 1 that ive been looking for, i just buy a new RSL Millinium6 series NOVA ... i forgot ..hehehe, give me the best fit for this type of racket. the string, tension and even grip just nything about , my play is more on aggresive type less in defense..got problem with drops and smash but pretty sure got no problem with the footworks..anyway just only the basics, on how i play its up to me,, but at least i do have d almost perfect weapon on me set up just right for it..thanks email me dikikx@gmail.com for much reliable comunicatin..anyway, many of us here are interested with RSL so u better give us some good offer..thnkx again
    Last edited by dikikx; 02-25-2007 at 10:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

I am sorry that I cannot supply you the RSL product for company have agent in philippines. There is police there. Also in canada, the price is higher for fewer market. I hope you can understand. Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by dikikx
    hey RSLCANADA i think your the 1 that ive been looking for, i just buy a new RSL Millinium6 series NOVA ... i forgot ..hehehe, give me the best fit for this type of racket. the string, tension and even grip just nything about , my play is more on aggresive type less in defense..got problem with drops and smash but pretty sure got no problem with the footworks..anyway just only the basics, on how i play its up to me,, but at least i do have d almost perfect weapon on me set up just right for it..thanks email me dikikx@gmail.com for much reliable comunicatin..anyway, many of us here are interested with RSL so u better give us some good offer..thnkx again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi, just to let you guys know that the new fire power ti-99 don seem to be very strong as compared to 6900 or 6800. i have since broken 2 ti99 on very light clashes. have never had problems w the 6800 or 6900.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surge
    hi, just to let you guys know that the new fire power ti-99 don seem to be very strong as compared to 6900 or 6800. i have since broken 2 ti99 on very light clashes. have never had problems w the 6800 or 6900.
    Could it have been due to stringing at high tension? If that is the case do you plan to change to another racquet and what brand+model would that be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default buy?

where can we find rsl rackets? what stores?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vince_kan
    Could it have been due to stringing at high tension? If that is the case do you plan to change to another racquet and what brand+model would that be?
    i strung them at 28lb. but all my rackets all same tension but so far only ti99 broke...on very light clashes

i have clash my 6900 and 6800....yet no scratches, crack or break.

both racket broke at the 2 o'clock pt. anyway i still like e racket...its the best amongst e 3. will still use it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i strung them at 28lb. but all my rackets all same tension but so far only ti99 broke...on very light clashes

both racket broke at the 2 o'clock pt. anyway i still like e racket...its the best amongst e 3. will still use it...
    That's a real pity....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know Yo's shop? they will start to sell RSL racquet, call them to see what they have and when.

Quote Originally Posted by cycilver
    where can we find rsl rackets? what stores?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My experience, sometimes small clashes have more chance to break the racquet, in many cases, a hard clash will not neccessarily make a break. What's your guys opinion?

Also I did try Ti 100, that 's very heavy!!93-95g!! The most easy thing of that racquet is to smash. It's not my style. I like RSL 7320. Very good models for intermedium+ players, it's the updated version of RSL 3200.

For the top line. I like RSL Diamond X2 blue, balance and fast. It have similar feeling of 7320 and lighter faster and more comfortable. Diamond X2 Yellow, super light, I like it in double. The racquet is on the position ahead of my mind. Diamond X2 Pro, the red one, is loved by top players, robbed by one top coach before i can really tested it....... it's said the updated verstion of Diamond X1.

That's my report.

Last edited by RSLCANADA; 02-27-2007 at 12:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLCANADA
    My experience, sometimes small clashes have more chance to break the racquet, in many cases, a hard clash will not neccessarily make a break. What's your guys opinion?

Also I did try Ti 100, that 's very heavy!!93-95g!! The most easy thing of that racquet is to smash. It's not my style. I like RSL 7320. Very good models for intermedium+ players, it's the updated version of RSL 3200.

For the top line. I like RSL Diamond X2 blue, balance and fast. It have similar feeling of 7320 and lighter faster and more comfortable. Diamond X2 Yellow, super light, I like it in double. The racquet is on the position ahead of my mind. Diamond X2 Pro, the red one, is loved by top players, robbed by one top coach before i can really tested it....... it's said the updated verstion of Diamond X1.

That's my report.
    am going to try the red...looks interesting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

am going to try the red...looks interesting
    Hi Surge, are those models available in JB already and what are the prices like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vince_kan
    Hi Surge, are those models available in JB already and what are the prices like?
    there are in already. at least i know he has the green one. the others i am not too sure. hope have time to go in these 2 weeks to look see look see

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are in already. at least i know he has the green one. the others i am not too sure. hope have time to go in these 2 weeks to look see look see
    Could JB price cheaper than SG?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLCANADA
    Do you know Yo's shop? they will start to sell RSL racquet, call them to see what they have and when.
    can you give us a heads-up about what the retail price will be? also how about the famous 6800/6900? Would they be cheaper now? thanks!

Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 69 ... LastLast