User Tag List

Page 23 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 73 ... LastLast
Results 375 to 391 of 1914
  1. #375
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey, my fren juz bought a mil 7 for rm 250 ...its weird bcuz i didnt see it in rsl website. anyone see it ?

  2. #376
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klang
    hey, my fren juz bought a mil 7 for rm 250 ...its weird bcuz i didnt see it in rsl website. anyone see it ?
    hi,
    mil 7? can describe further on its model? heat or diamond x2 or others...
    rsl's webpage still outdated to its own model......

  3. #377
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default M7 Series - The Ultimate

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit
    hi,
    mil 7? can describe further on its model? heat or diamond x2 or others...
    rsl's webpage still outdated to its own model......
    I'm glad to announce i currently have 3 of the 4 versions of M7 except the Pro which is arriving next week at Jiwa. They are not keeping stock. Too ex. Interested parties pls put down payment and they will order for you.

    My only comment: they are worth every single cent. Way above Yonex Nano series in terms of quality and durability.

    Blue: For the typical power smasher like myself. 4U
    Green: For Control and Rallies. 3U
    Yellow: Superlight at 5UG5, packs a mighty punch-perfect for doubles player.Also the most expensive of the three.

    Quick guys, go order yours...

  4. #378
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Rsl

    HEy, can u give us know the model of all ur mil 7 racket?
    i currently own a laser 6900...think of changeing to mil 7 diamond series. which one u recomend?

  5. #379
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HI all RSL user, do u all feel that RSL Quality control is bad? their paint peel of easily....i juz have a minor minor clash with my fren racket, there go a piece of piant-_-

  6. #380
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HI all RSL user, do u all feel that RSL Quality control is bad? their paint peel of easily....i juz have a minor minor clash with my fren racket, there go a piece of paint-_-

  7. #381
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi all
    anyone know wats diamond pulse tech?

  8. #382
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    M'sia
    Posts
    295
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Help translating

    Quote Originally Posted by deepblue88
    Thanks for the site. After a while trying to figure out what it is saying I give up. Could you please or anyone else tranlsate what each coloum is for. What I can figure out is, start from the first coloum is, Model, weight, grip size, max tension, point titanium, stiffness, power/control , ... and thats about it.

    Thanks..

  9. #383
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Translation

    钻石脉搏技术means DIamond Pulse TEch
    聚焦型拍杆技术means Tapper Shaft Tech
    免皱褶高碳素纤维技术 means ANti Twist Tech
    长拍身means Long Body
    钛means X titanium
    超幼拍杆 means super slim body


    others i dunno wat tech is it...sry

  10. #384
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    M'sia
    Posts
    295
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klang
    钻石脉搏技术means DIamond Pulse TEch
    聚焦型拍杆技术means Tapper Shaft Tech
    免皱褶高碳素纤维技术 means ANti Twist Tech
    长拍身means Long Body
    钛means X titanium
    超幼拍杆 means super slim body


    others i dunno wat tech is it...sry
    Thanks a lot, the rest must the super strong high tension frame and flex power.

  11. #385
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Markham, Canada
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up thanks RSL_Canada!

    was going to get the yellow X2 but he propose the FP (blue), tried it for the 1st time yesterday and loving it!
    it feels lighter (4u) than my 6900 but it was an easy transition, the yellow one might have been too light for me... lack a bit power (compared to 6900) but I think I can adjust my swing a bit to correct that.

    put on RSL superTi660 (similar to BG85) at 24 lbs, control is pretty good!

    only downside is the RSL overgrip comes with the racket, the adhersive tape does not stick at all! I use the old yonex/wilson adhersive tape and they works better...

  12. #386
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am sorry for the grips with the racquet. I hope company can make a better grip in the future.
    I am happy that you like the blue Diamond X2. It's Diamond X2 SP. Please keep your 6 month warranty card in a safe place. I am working on the website, it will update within 2 weeks and will have infor about new racquets.



    Quote Originally Posted by jayda
    was going to get the yellow X2 but he propose the FP (blue), tried it for the 1st time yesterday and loving it!
    it feels lighter (4u) than my 6900 but it was an easy transition, the yellow one might have been too light for me... lack a bit power (compared to 6900) but I think I can adjust my swing a bit to correct that.

    put on RSL superTi660 (similar to BG85) at 24 lbs, control is pretty good!

    only downside is the RSL overgrip comes with the racket, the adhersive tape does not stick at all! I use the old yonex/wilson adhersive tape and they works better...

  13. #387
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Markham, Canada
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RSLCANADA
    I am sorry for the grips with the racquet. I hope company can make a better grip in the future.
    I am happy that you like the blue Diamond X2. It's Diamond X2 SP. Please keep your 6 month warranty card in a safe place. I am working on the website, it will update within 2 weeks and will have infor about new racquets.
    you're correct - I got the blue SP (yellow FP was what I wanted initially )

    the grip itself is decent, just the adhersive tape not working well - I can always use an electric duct tape!

    Although I have another recommendation for the grip: should make it longer - I can barely cover the cone while other brands (Wilson, Yonex) works even for tennis rackets!

    thanks again!
    Last edited by jayda; 04-15-2007 at 06:53 PM.

  14. #388
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I know what you mean. The Adhersive tape is hard to use. You could try my way. Heat the adhersive tape careful by breathing on it then you need to stretch adhersive tape when you stick it to the racquet!



    Quote Originally Posted by jayda
    you're correct - I got the blue SP (yellow FP was what I wanted initially )

    the grip itself is decent, just the adhersive tape not working well - I can always use an electric duct tape!

    Although I have another recommendation for the grip: should make it longer - I can barely cover the cone while other brands (Wilson, Yonex) works even for tennis rackets!

    thanks again!

  15. #389
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Markham, Canada
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RSLCANADA
    I know what you mean. The Adhersive tape is hard to use. You could try my way. Heat the adhersive tape careful by breathing on it then you need to stretch adhersive tape when you stick it to the racquet!
    did that but it just won't stick on position and get loose!

    but don't worry, I got it done by using other adhersive tape just a recommendation!

  16. #390
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default RSL Grip

    Quote Originally Posted by jayda
    did that but it just won't stick on position and get loose!

    but don't worry, I got it done by using other adhersive tape just a recommendation!
    Hey Jayda,

    Try using 3M double sided heavy duty adhesive tape. Works for me all the time. Super sticky. Perfect. I apply it on all my M7 rackets.

    Let us know how u feel about the SP once u try it. Happy badding

  17. #391
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default RSL- Warranty Card

    Quote Originally Posted by RSLCANADA
    I am sorry for the grips with the racquet. I hope company can make a better grip in the future.
    I am happy that you like the blue Diamond X2. It's Diamond X2 SP. Please keep your 6 month warranty card in a safe place. I am working on the website, it will update within 2 weeks and will have infor about new racquets.
    Hey, RSL Canada,

    There aint any warranty cards issued for my three M7 racquets in Malaysia. Does this only apply to RSL racquets sold in Canada and Noth America only. Pls do a check a let us know.

    Are there suppose to be Serial nos embossed on the cone and shaft similar to that of Yonex??

    Let us know..Thanks bro

Page 23 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 73 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Series and Where to buy Oliver Racquets ?
    By Jedi78 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 03-08-2012, 10:35 AM
  2. Li-Ning 2nd Generation N-series Racquets
    By aramistuscany in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 61
    : 06-26-2011, 10:19 PM
  3. Li-Ning 2nd Generation for all N-series Racquets
    By BengGuan in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 2
    : 06-26-2010, 10:22 AM
  4. WTB : APACS Tantrum n Lethal series, SOTX Woven n D series (SG)
    By bemyself in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 07-12-2009, 03:31 PM
  5. Yonex Ti series racquets
    By Alan in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 6
    : 05-01-2002, 10:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •