User Tag List

Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 107 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wakloo69 View Post
    RSL M8 X2 Blue VS Yonex Ti 10. I think thats a good and fair to compare. The player who are have a desire to get Ti 10 but not afford regarding to the high price may have a choice. If they're samilar or almost similar on many aspect so why not we just go for RSL to save our cents. That balance can be use to buy shuttle etc....
    i drop by Chee Yen (Masai) just now. His RSL racquets not cheap leh !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quick update
    RSL X2 Gold = 95g
    Yonex ti-10 = 90g
    RSL X2 Blue = 85g
    # empty, weighted as it is

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wakloo69 View Post
    RSL M8 X2 Blue VS Yonex Ti 10. I think thats a good and fair to compare. The player who are have a desire to get Ti 10 but not afford regarding to the high price may have a choice. If they're samilar or almost similar on many aspect so why not we just go for RSL to save our cents. That balance can be use to buy shuttle etc....
    Why don't u buy both and let us know?

Quote Originally Posted by LouisW View Post
    i drop by Chee Yen (Masai) just now. His RSL racquets not cheap leh !!!
    How about AJ in Puchong? Where did u bought ur 8900?
    The last time i wanted to bought a new RSL racket in AJ the RRP was over RM400 and the owner didn't give me any discount. What a ripoff , i walk out of the shop straight away

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arcaloveher View Post
    The last time i wanted to bought a new RSL racket in AJ the RRP was over RM400 and the owner didn't give me any discount. What a ripoff , i walk out of the shop straight away
    off topic;
    if any shop that not willing or not having promotion or not having sales, we cant said it is a rip off. shops, stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets, malls etc, these are not giving me discount. what can i say? what can i do?

earlier on, i did mention certain percentage discount. this is just a guide. if any shop that selling at RRP, it is fine. maybe comes with goodies.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    off topic;
    if any shop that not willing or not having promotion or not having sales, we cant said it is a rip off. shops, stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets, malls etc, these are not giving me discount. what can i say? what can i do?

earlier on, i did mention certain percentage discount. this is just a guide. if any shop that selling at RRP, it is fine. maybe comes with goodies.....
    Maybe ripoff isn't a nice word, how about dishonest trader? Hehe i don't mean to be rude but i was pretty dissapointed with the service. The very reason that i decided to pay a visit to AJ in the first place was based on ur good words. I don't quite see how other people can get the same racket with a lower price from the same shop but not me. It was a bad experience. About the hypermarket and supermarket theory thats a different thing no? EVERYONE buys an item with STANDARDIZE price, when theres a discount everyone, every single person enjoy the priveledge regardless of his/her race,age,gender

Yes, u can say that i'm ranting based on nothing but i can assure you it happen to me. Believe it or not is up to u guys.

And drifit, no i'm not shooting back at you. You have my utmost respect. I can see that ur 100 times better than me when it comes to badminton
    Last edited by arcaloveher; 03-26-2008 at 08:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe owner didn't like you... were you hitting on owner's daughter when you were in the shop? anyway... just kidding. retail price is retail price. owner can't always give discount to everyone. he might give discount to the person he knows that seems to always come back and buy the racket. if the person's first time in, he might not give discount. or maybe 5% or 10% only. ask him for some goodies if you can't get a discount.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drowsysmurf View Post
    maybe owner didn't like you... were you hitting on owner's daughter when you were in the shop?
    no wonder that i been banned from entering that shop......
    so sad, many badminton shops are not giving me discount. some give few percentage of advantage.
    can smell your new rackets???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drowsysmurf View Post
    maybe owner didn't like you... were you hitting on owner's daughter when you were in the shop? anyway... just kidding. retail price is retail price. owner can't always give discount to everyone. he might give discount to the person he knows that seems to always come back and buy the racket. if the person's first time in, he might not give discount. or maybe 5% or 10% only. ask him for some goodies if you can't get a discount.
    I seriously doubt so. My friend, a first timer got some discount together with freebies when he bought his MP45 there. Not sure whether its 5/10/20 or 30%. Discount is discount. Beggars can't be choosers can't they? Maybe your right, the owner don't like me, or the rackets were new and they are no discount for it, i can accept that IF i was told properly. Sadly, i wasn't

OKay back to topic, drowsy how would u rate the stiffness of X2 SP, X2 FP and X2 Blue in decending order? I know u haven't tried the Blue yet, but oh well . Which 3 of these rackets do u think will suit singles more? I'm quite weak physically, can't wield rackets that are too stiff yet. The gosen i'm using now is medium stiff i think. I'm still reminiscing my 7490 where i barely manage to try out after i bought it, went through some crazy accident and break it on the first week .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arcaloveher View Post
    OKay back to topic, drowsy how would u rate the stiffness of X2 SP, X2 FP and X2 Blue in decending order? I know u haven't tried the Blue yet, but oh well . Which 3 of these rackets do u think will suit singles more? I'm quite weak physically, can't wield rackets that are too stiff yet. The gosen i'm using now is medium stiff i think. I'm still reminiscing my 7490 where i barely manage to try out after i bought it, went through some crazy accident and break it on the first week .
    I think drifit can help answer this question, he is the only person i know that has all these rackets. Sorry, drowsy, no offense yah?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

none taken... drowsy has only used the x2 fp... hahaha... so i can't give him an opinion except that if he is weak, i'd say fp because itz light, you can last longer... a bit... =P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

x2 fp is great for doubles defense only cuz of the weight and itz quite even balanced... compared to like the 6900 which is head heavy. use a little less strength to wield the FP, but takes a bit of strength to smash. if you're a hard hitter, FP might not give you the burst you look for in a smash. i don't think any RSL rackets are stiff enuff to call it stiff cept for like the x2 pro, x1, x2 blue and gold and the ti100 and 99 i think (from reviews)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, could I ask a question which maybe stupid?

Which of the x2 is more like YY NS8000? (blue? FP? or????) Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't think any question is ever stupid at all. i don't know the answer to your question, but i could find out whether it feels like an fp or 6900 or 6180 this weekend. i've never used the 8k, but i think i know where i can go to find one for demo =P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yeah... i've also heard awhile ago, not sure if itz advertising fact or the truth, but someone mentioned to me that if you like yonex, you won't like RSL, just because they're slightly different. typically i think that RSL is less stiff than yonex rackets. (not sure about the x2 or the ti 100 and the new x2 gold and blue) but 6900, 6180 and the fp i thought were pretty flexible rackets. (and it's quite hard to snap the x2 fp at the shaft =P hahaha... i tried that when i broke the head =P)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    quick update
    RSL X2 Gold = 95g
    Yonex ti-10 = 90g
    RSL X2 Blue = 85g
    # empty, weighted as it is
    Ermmm...so finally the money is go for RSL X2 Blue. I m play double and need a racket that light without sacrifying the power. TQ drift

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone take a look at the china RSL site? they seem to have stuff i don't even see on main site. they also advertise D.T.L O_O
    http://www.rsl.cc/main.htm
    so yeah... iono... the matrix series is out there... not a prototype like i mentioned before. i believe drifit showed a picture of matrix 168. did u buy that racket?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Permai sport in JB from KOMTAR has moved to KOTARAYA JB. He is selling X2 Gold at RM$398 and X2Blue at RM$358 before discount. Got 30% discount and get a big bag as well. Did not buy it but by Wilson Ktour instead...look more solid...

Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 107 ... LastLast