User Tag List

Page 62 of 113 FirstFirst ... 12 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,038 to 1,054 of 1914
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone help me to buy a RSL racket from Malaysia please ..... . PM me if you interested. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

too cheap to be true.... me wanna get it... can't seems to find any in Kedah and Penang..... best i can get is X2 AP.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ganugooner View Post
    what about RSL matrix pro 168?
    Any info on these RSL "matrix" rackets? Low/Mid range rackets? Got a glimpse of them when i went to AJ last week. Plenty of X2 Blue/Gold in the house.
    Btw what do u guys think of RSL racket's frame? Is it really fragile? Two of my previous RSL rackets break from minor clashes, if i'm going to get a X2 Blue i'll make sure i dont use it for doubles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i broke my x2 FP... it think older RSL frames were a lot sturdier... but then i also string at higher tension so maybe that is a big factor too. overall i think for the price to performance comparison is good. in terms of price to durability (on the x2 fp) it was only average to low. that's for me and might have been that one racket which i clashed a couple of times.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drowsysmurf View Post
    i broke my x2 FP... it think older RSL frames were a lot sturdier... but then i also string at higher tension so maybe that is a big factor too. overall i think for the price to performance comparison is good. in terms of price to durability (on the x2 fp) it was only average to low. that's for me and might have been that one racket which i clashed a couple of times.
    X2-FP is 5U. how much more that you need to expect.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    X2-FP is 5U. how much more that you need to expect.........
    INDESTRUCTIBLE!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just broke my 3 months old AT-700(NEW) the other day, so sad! anyways, had replaced it with a diamond X2 Gold and X2 Blue both strung with Bg66 @ 28 lbs.

this is only my review, diamond X2 Gold has a similar feel with the X2 Pro. Heavy racket, excellent feel, faster racket head speed compared to X2 Pro has more power for smashing & clearing compared to diamond X1. for me, its color and designed is the best among all the rsl rackets. more like a racket for single players. Best rsl racket if your into heavy rackets.

diamond X2 Blue is my type, very similar to the X2 SP. almost the same feeling. its just that X2 Blue is somewhat like an upgraded version of the X2 SP. more power, more racket head speed, very maneuverable just dont like the color that much. X2 Blue is more like for doubles and fast play, light racket with awesome power. if only X2 Gold and X2 Blue would have exchange designs then it would be my favorite racket as of now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So is that mean you like Gold more than Blue ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhmm partly yes, just the design. But i like playing with the Blue more than the Gold. its spec is more suitable for my style of playing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

X2 Gold is a complete beast. Imagine a CAB 22 in ISO and on steroid. Extremely unforgiving and demanding . . . But when you hit right, it send bombs away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a beginner / intermediate player so I haven't had much exposure to diffrent rackets. However I have found that since I am a big lad :P I prefer heavier rackets. I have gotten back into badminton after a long time (since my teens(, used a Carlton steel Club 700 (cheap). Then decided to upgrade to a Yonex but bought a Yonex Carbonex 8000 light (which I found to be quite dreadfull no power and very little control.

So I went back to my steel cheap Carlton which I had modfied with 24lb yonex titanium string and heavy overgrip.

Anyway I been reading the forums and wanted to have a heavy 2u racket and was looking for either the Carlton Megaflex, A attack minded 2u yonex or RSL x2 pro.

After playing around with some rackets in the local badminton shop I decided that thet RSL had a decent weight to my taste and felt superbly balanced. Snapping my wrist I thought it had a very nice feel to it.

Oh I bought the RSL Gold for 320 ringet including string (26lb), RSL overgrip and large very good looking and usefull badminton bag.

I know I am no expert but I thought it might be of intrest to people who have not had much experiance in badminton with my findings.

I play doubles with my friends but had ample warm up time to try various shots to.

In practice I found that even without correctly snapping/flicking wrist it was very easy to do drive and clear shots. When hitting the shuttle correctly with wrist action I found that there was a satisfying "snap" feel as the racket hit the shuttle giving it that much more power.

I also found sashes to be better and when hit correctly to be allot more powerfull that I was used to. (I still haven't perfected my wrist technique with smashes yet).

When playing doubles later what suprised me is compared to my own rackets and rackets that I have borrowed to try from my friends. Is how good the racket is controll and how much more nimble the racket is even over my 3U Yonex.

I found an immediate improvment in placing of serves, especally on flick serves to the side or the back of the court. I also found that getting the racket into postion for net play was much easier than normal to.

The racket give me at least an immediate 25 percent increase improvment due to being able to get the shuttle into the areas where I wanted. I definatly was able to get some points off the serve just by suprising my oponants (who know my game well) by more accurate placing of the shuttle and a wider variaty of shots.

I will give updates if people wish as I grow into the racket into the future. If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I, as well, am a beginner/intermediate player such as the above poster. However, I am very weak and very frail compared to everyone in this thread, so I really want a raquet that can assist in adding power to my strokes without being too hard to play with (weak, beginner). I want an RSL racket...I considered X2 gold as some people have given it t otheir wives or tried it out themselves and said it was easy to get power out of, but others say it is extremely hard to use. I'm stuck between a few rackets:

X2 Gold
    X2 Blue
    8800 (Chrome)
    Heat 7490
    Extreme 6070

I am 130 pounds, 5'10, VERY weak, but I'm working on it. My technique is fine but I lack power, which one would add power (almost effortlessly) to my strokes but will not be too hard to use out of these rackets? I would really appreciate any help, thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please respond to above post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7490, would be my vote plus affordable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woah! nice height , im only 5'5 . on the other hand your thinner than i am. we have the same weight .

hmmm... you say your a beginner. FOR ME, from the 5 rackets you've selected i can only choose 1 which i think is good for you.

If you want to start slowly or lightly as a player, i think the Heat 7490 is very much suitable for you. it is a medium flex racket so you dont have to swing your racket that strong to generate power. its weight is on the average scale( 86-88g 3U) not to light not to heavy. the racket is very maneuverable and again as a medium flex racket its very good for defense and wrist shots. to generate power you just have to do the right swing and weight transfer from all your body. CHEERS!

Now, if you are really into playing badminton and you got the $_$ . i say you select from the 2 X2 diamonds.

Both of the X2 diamonds are STIFF rackets, so you might have to swing the racket faster and stronger to generate power. but once you do, these rackets send bombs. OH yeah, if you happen to decide to buy one of these, the Blue X2 diamond is light weight around 83-85g i think. and the X2 Gold is around 91-93g. i think both of them are upgraded versions of the previews millennium 7 X2 diamonds. Better feel, more power and control. Best i think from all the other RSLs. Currently im using the Blue X2 and have the Gold as my reserve.

Sometimes buying higher end rackets drives you to play much better everyday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    Anyone knows any shop to buy RSL 8900 or X2 Blue in Singapore?
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Out of all the RSL rackets which one is the stiffest?