User Tag List

Page 66 of 113 FirstFirst ... 16 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,106 to 1,122 of 1914
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, these dudes are the guys who use 30lb (34lb for Pete) stringbeds, extra stiff racquets, and for Dinkalot, flexes everything to much the shafts just snap off. Of course they can weild any monster racquet and make bombs from them.

As for me, I'll never be able to use BOB.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

BOB good. Good BOB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe... Whats with the BOB?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post some pics here.

Name:  DSCF0002.jpg
Views: 1294
Size:  163.6 KB

Name:  DSCF0003.jpg
Views: 1266
Size:  137.5 KB

Name:  DSCF0004.jpg
Views: 1240
Size:  121.6 KB

Name:  DSCF0005.jpg
Views: 1259
Size:  144.9 KB

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cwzkevin View Post
    Post some pics here.

Name:  DSCF0002.jpg
Views: 1294
Size:  163.6 KB

Name:  DSCF0003.jpg
Views: 1266
Size:  137.5 KB

Name:  DSCF0004.jpg
Views: 1240
Size:  121.6 KB

Name:  DSCF0005.jpg
Views: 1259
Size:  144.9 KB
    darn........
    you remind me of my R.I.P X2 Blue.........!!!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone try this before...........???
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know where can I find some of these RSL racket here at Vancouver or Richmond, BC???? I can't seem to find any retail that sells them.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gemcat View Post
    Anyone know where can I find some of these RSL racket here at Vancouver or Richmond, BC???? I can't seem to find any retail that sells them.
    have you try to contact rsl canada??
    www.rslcanada.com/Contactus/index.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

never used tn 650 but have its ti 630, 650 and 660. the string type for all these 3 were the same except different in thickness. tension does not hold particularly well, so prestretching is highly recommended. same with the lt70, but at high tension. these strings feels nice. because of the ti coating, i think the strings do not have as much grip so they are a bit smoother. if you like the yonex bg 80, you might not like the ti series but you might like the LT. tn 650 sounds like a remade version of the ti 650 to me except with the tension lock =P maybe this version holds tension significantly better?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nipoy View Post
    hehe... thats too bad. From my experiences, I can say that RSL is one of the racket companies that has the best technologies when it comes to the racket's feel, control, power, heaviness, head heaviness and etc... The only downside of RSL rackets in my experience is its durability. I've owned 2 X2 SPs all broken, 1 dead X2 FP, a living X2 Pro, and a living X2 Gold. Oh still have 1 more X2 Blue sold to a friend, he loved it so much so I sold it to him for half the price hehe. From this, I say only the heavier rackets last a bit longer. Generally, RSL produces light weight rackets. I think the only heavy ones are the X2 Pro and X2 Gold.

Anyways,

@Garuda - I think I can give a hand, when it comes to maneuverability, FP > SP. Well, the FP is a 5U so its maneuverability is off the charts hehe. An SP might not be as maneuverable as the FP but it is way more powerful. Sacrificing just a little bit of its manueverability. From all the 2007 X2 series,I like the SP best in comparison to the others. Well, its best you try it. Incase you happen to like it, try the 2008 X2 Blue they have the almost the same feel. Its like the X2 Blue is an upgraded version of the X2 SP. more power, control, feel, design and more durable i think. CHEERS !
    Hi Nipoy or other RSL fans,

I have been using a 2U YY9000S for some time and a RSL 3220 (83g) also. and the smashing power is quite adequate for the 3220. I am now looking for a X2 racket, my eyes are focusing on X2 FP, SP, AP and the M8 blue. Since my shoulder and my wrist hurt, I don't know if FP is the best choice for me since it may be more easy on my wrist. Plus, M7 series is cheaper than M8 (USD110 vs USD125). I've heard that also the material of M7 is better than M8. But you said M8 Blue is better than SP, I was wondering how's the blue compare to AP. Any valuable inputs are greatly appreciated.

: )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nipoy View Post
    hehe... thats too bad. From my experiences, I can say that RSL is one of the racket companies that has the best technologies when it comes to the racket's feel, control, power, heaviness, head heaviness and etc... The only downside of RSL rackets in my experience is its durability. I've owned 2 X2 SPs all broken, 1 dead X2 FP, a living X2 Pro, and a living X2 Gold. Oh still have 1 more X2 Blue sold to a friend, he loved it so much so I sold it to him for half the price hehe. From this, I say only the heavier rackets last a bit longer. Generally, RSL produces light weight rackets. I think the only heavy ones are the X2 Pro and X2 Gold.

Anyways,

@Garuda - I think I can give a hand, when it comes to maneuverability, FP > SP. Well, the FP is a 5U so its maneuverability is off the charts hehe. An SP might not be as maneuverable as the FP but it is way more powerful. Sacrificing just a little bit of its manueverability. From all the 2007 X2 series,I like the SP best in comparison to the others. Well, its best you try it. Incase you happen to like it, try the 2008 X2 Blue they have the almost the same feel. Its like the X2 Blue is an upgraded version of the X2 SP. more power, control, feel, design and more durable i think. CHEERS !
    Hi Nipoy or other RSL Fans,

I've been using a YY 2U 9000S and a RSL 3220 (83g net) for some time. I love both but since my shoulder and my wrist badly hurt (doctor advices not to play badminton but i can't resist, ha). So, I'm looking for a new racket which is easy to my wrist and shoulder without sacrifice much on performace. I am not sure if more lighter and more head light racket is easier to my body. Anyone have this kind of experience? I am now aiming at x2 FP, SP, AP and the M8 blue. Since blue is heavier than SP but lighter than AP, anyone can compare blue to AP? Also, I've heard that the M8 quality is not as good as M7, anyone confirm? Since I found the M7 is cheaper than M8 here (USD 110 vs USD 125), M7 sounds more favorable to my selection. Any valuable comment is greatly appreciated.

: )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm suprised no one uses the x2 AP, the green one. I love the AP version. It's not as stiff as a Yonex MP99 but quite a bit stiffer than an MP88. It's a great alround racket being 3U but feels somewhere between a 4U & 3U. It's not the stiffest of the RSL rackets but it is much more forgiving and still hits quite hard. Nothing is missing with the X2 AP.

Tim H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    Originally Posted by Gemcat
    yumo badminton centre carries some RSL stuff too...

contact them at

Email: info@yumo.ca
    Tel : 604-278-6884 (Vancouver)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last night play With RSL Laser 8900 with BG66 25lbs-27lbs. WOWW......... smashing is WOW......... i like it.... BUT... 1st try My BG66 broken.. aiyakkkkk........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shamabd View Post
    Last night play With RSL Laser 8900 with BG66 25lbs-27lbs. WOWW......... smashing is WOW......... i like it.... BUT... 1st try My BG66 broken.. aiyakkkkk........
    So your first smash made the string snap?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

paralou... since you have issues with your wrist and arm... i say lay off the x2 blue... stiff rackets are generally more damaging to the arm. x2 gold is also demanding due to the weight added on top of the stiffness (but i do find x2 blue a bit stiffer than x2 gold). the reason probably is because of the weight difference that i find the difference in stiffness. on the other hand, having used FP, i can say that out of these 3 rackets i mentioned would be the best racket for you. it is a significantly lighter racket and in my opinion not as stiff as either. however, this might lack power unless u got fast swing... i would love to find another x2 FP =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has anyone know about this model

RSL Matrix Chrome Flex 55

RSL Matrix Chrome Flex 77

RSL Matrix Flextra 83
    I did'nt find any info about this model on the internet.All i know is some of it is oversize...

Page 66 of 113 FirstFirst ... 16 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast