User Tag List

Page 7 of 113 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 103 to 119 of 1914
  1. #103
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any idea if they have the RSL 6900? How much would that be at Komtar?

    Quote Originally Posted by cd4se
    After reading so much good review on the RSL 6800, bought one and string at 26 lb...well, I agree it's a good racket and provide power and punch to each smash. Got it for RM$200 at the 3rd floor of KOMTAR (beside City Square), a sport shop..comes with bag + Ashaway Microlegend String + Proace grip. The owner's name is Andy..and the shop even have a digital weight machine to weight all the racquet. This racquet 85gm without string. The RSL Heat 88 weight 84g and slightly more expensive. Well thanks for the info and those who got the RSL ..enjoy it. I used to use Wilson Ncode N2, N4..which is a good racquet as well but hard to restring.

  2. #104
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,766
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vince_kan
    Any idea if they have the RSL 6900? How much would that be at Komtar?
    aha ....... you wanna go there boss, please let me know, so we go there together. if the price at Komtar 3rd floor (I believe the shop name PERMAI) is correct, then maybe buy another one also.

    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    cd4se][/B]
    After reading so much good review on the RSL 6800, bought one and string at 26 lb...well, I agree it's a good racket and provide power and punch to each smash. Got it for RM$200 at the 3rd floor of KOMTAR (beside City Square), a sport shop..comes with bag + Ashaway Microlegend String + Proace grip. The owner's name is Andy..and the shop even have a digital weight machine to weight all the racquet. This racquet 85gm without string. The RSL Heat 88 weight 84g and slightly more expensive. Well thanks for the info and those who got the RSL ..enjoy it. I used to use Wilson Ncode N2, N4..which is a good racquet as well but hard to restring.

  3. #105
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Yes, I saw one RSL 6900 and a few more 6800. I think the price of 6900 are slightly more expensive but you should be able to bargain down further. I ask why other shop is selling both the 6800 and 6900 at the same price..he said can be negotiate. Anyway, if you guys want to buy in bulk, you should be able to bargain down further as I already ask him..so can be below RM$200. He will take in the bag at RM$20 but I think it's worth more than that. Solid bag and solid racquet...also saw the victor shoe on sale...VT72 at RM128, is this cheap? Saw it selling at RM$150 at other place. Let me know if you guys can get them cheaper..thinking of getting another 6800 as a back up. Think the taper stuff help to deliver power...enjoy

  4. #106
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the last time i went there never see the racket. great! price getting better and better! time to buy buy buy!!!!

    the last time i went there at komtar their millimium 6 was cheaper than jiwa, but search thru never see 6800/6900
    Last edited by surge; 08-27-2006 at 09:28 PM.

  5. #107
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So how? are you still going to get from Jiwa or going to get from Permai? If you getting from Permai do share with us the prices there?

    Quote Originally Posted by surge
    the last time i went there never see the racket. great! price getting better and better! time to buy buy buy!!!!

    the last time i went there at komtar their millimium 6 was cheaper than jiwa, but search thru never see 6800/6900

  6. #108
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vince_kan
    So how? are you still going to get from Jiwa or going to get from Permai? If you getting from Permai do share with us the prices there?
    i have bought 2x6800 and 2x6900 for myself. both are very good rackets. 6900 packs more power but 6800 reacts faster.for me case close liao

    i did visit permai before but the guy like too busy to entertain me. i am more familar w jiwa will stil go back. RM10 difference after exchange is only about 4 plus, plus i got karakal grip instead. to me. hee
    Last edited by surge; 08-29-2006 at 07:24 PM.

  7. #109
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang, Singapore
    Posts
    170
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    looks like these two model are hot now. I start to get interested in them liao.

    Just call up permai two days ago, he tell me that the package come with RSL strings, make me sianz oredi. As far as i know, he is running out of bg66 at the moment. He is offering me good price but the i dun wan the RSL string.

    May be will get the laser 6900 if it is not too heavy, then get it string elsewhere.

  8. #110
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What are the prices?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexch
    looks like these two model are hot now. I start to get interested in them liao.

    Just call up permai two days ago, he tell me that the package come with RSL strings, make me sianz oredi. As far as i know, he is running out of bg66 at the moment. He is offering me good price but the i dun wan the RSL string.

    May be will get the laser 6900 if it is not too heavy, then get it string elsewhere.

  9. #111
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alexch, I got it string at Permai with Ashaway Microlegend...very good string...you can read about the Ashaway strings.. I used to use BG66 but now change to Ashaway..cheaper and better...so how much did you get it for? Mind to share? I am thinking of getting the second pair. My smash, cut, drop and defence has improved... maybe psychological..but it's fun..

  10. #112
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang, Singapore
    Posts
    170
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cd4se
    Alexch, I got it string at Permai with Ashaway Microlegend...very good string...you can read about the Ashaway strings.. I used to use BG66 but now change to Ashaway..cheaper and better...so how much did you get it for? Mind to share? I am thinking of getting the second pair. My smash, cut, drop and defence has improved... maybe psychological..but it's fun..

    RSL 6900 @ RM 200 with rsl string without bag. After all i dun need the bag. but dun tell him that i tell you guys.

  11. #113
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexch
    RSL 6900 @ RM 200 with rsl string without bag. After all i dun need the bag. but dun tell him that i tell you guys.
    in this case i think jiwa can give you a better deal. just that stock only comes in sept 2nd week

  12. #114
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,766
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surge
    in this case i think jiwa can give you a better deal. just that stock only comes in sept 2nd week
    surge ....... your 6800 (RM212) and 6900 (RM222) came with bag, string and grip ?
    if like this, sure jiwa gives a better deal ........ vince_kan when you plan to go to JB for this rackets ?

  13. #115
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes. only problem now no stock. have to wait till 2 week sept.

  14. #116
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes it seems that jiwa is offering the better deal considering that they give BG66 and also Karakal grip for the 6900 @ 226RM. But then again, i think the difference is rather small between Permai and Jiwa. However Jiwa must wait and i think some of us wont be able to wait till 2nd week of Sep.

    maa2003, i plan to go when i have the money. Now no money yet so no plans.

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003
    surge ....... your 6800 (RM212) and 6900 (RM222) came with bag, string and grip ?
    if like this, sure jiwa gives a better deal ........ vince_kan when you plan to go to JB for this rackets ?

  15. #117
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,766
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I prefer to wait till 2nd week of September or maybe end of Sept 2006 ...... (vince_kan .... u probably know the reason).

    BTW, surge ...... please update us your review for the Laser 6800 and Laser 6900 after you use it in few games ........ if have a picture is better.

    Quote Originally Posted by vince_kan
    Yes it seems that jiwa is offering the better deal considering that they give BG66 and also Karakal grip for the 6900 @ 226RM. But then again, i think the difference is rather small between Permai and Jiwa. However Jiwa must wait and i think some of us wont be able to wait till 2nd week of Sep.
    maa2003, i plan to go when i have the money. Now no money yet so no plans.

  16. #118
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi I think it's the same price lah. Permai selling RSL6800 at RM$200 ( racquet+bag+string (ashaway)+grip (proace)) and RSL6900 at RM$200 (minus bag)..if you include the bag, I think it will be RM$220..still cheaper by RM$2 (Jiwa at RM$212). The bag is definitely worth more than Rm$20..good quality bag..big, 5 compartment including one shoe compartment. I frequent Permai because the boss talk a lot of theories but he do not play badminton and of course there are a lot other sport stuff that u can get at reasonable price...got weight machine to weight all type of racquet. Anyway, I think we got the best price in town whether we buy from Jiwa or Permai...best thing is the RSL racquet is really worth it..I think the "taper stuff" makes a lot of different..from 7.5mm(grip) to 6.5 mm (head)..

  17. #119
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    aiya, just buy and use la. only the few RM difference... why bother? sway sway you next week sprain ankle or snap you achillies tendon then cant play liao. sell you RM10 also useless. like m1 always says...you only live once!!!!

    buy it enjoy it! even Rm20 is like price of 5-6 shuttles?

Page 7 of 113 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 57 107 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Series and Where to buy Oliver Racquets ?
    By Jedi78 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 03-08-2012, 10:35 AM
  2. Li-Ning 2nd Generation N-series Racquets
    By aramistuscany in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 61
    : 06-26-2011, 10:19 PM
  3. Li-Ning 2nd Generation for all N-series Racquets
    By BengGuan in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 2
    : 06-26-2010, 10:22 AM
  4. WTB : APACS Tantrum n Lethal series, SOTX Woven n D series (SG)
    By bemyself in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 07-12-2009, 03:31 PM
  5. Yonex Ti series racquets
    By Alan in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 6
    : 05-01-2002, 10:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •