User Tag List

Page 8 of 113 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 108 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default jiwa vs permai ??!!

if the price of the racket between permai & jiwa is not a big diff, then maybe we can consider their stringing technique?? hehe

jiwa strung mine using 4 knots technique! dun knoe good or not!? but for suer it is very new to me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by aheng
    if the price of the racket between permai & jiwa is not a big diff, then maybe we can consider their stringing technique?? hehe

jiwa strung mine using 4 knots technique! dun knoe good or not!? but for suer it is very new to me
    4 knots or 2 knots same same la. jiwa stringing is quite good. tension holds quite well.

eh, they day never see you use your 6800 le. use more la....then can recruit more RSL users. great racket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surge
    4 knots or 2 knots same same la. jiwa stringing is quite good. tension holds quite well.

eh, they day never see you use your 6800 le. use more la....then can recruit more RSL users. great racket
    IN JB, only JIWA and Everstrong gotvgood string technique. And i heard that Jiwa LEARN FROM EVERSTRONG.

i GOT A FEW racket string at everstong, the tension can hold very well even after 6 months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everstrong? Where is everstrong? What type of string do they have and how much they charge for stringing? Do they string Wilson Racquest as well? Stringing Wilson Racquet need to be carefull..easily broken if string wrong.
    Will try my stringing at Everstrong next time...pls give me the address..thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cd4se
    Everstrong? Where is everstrong? What type of string do they have and how much they charge for stringing? Do they string Wilson Racquest as well? Stringing Wilson Racquet need to be carefull..easily broken if string wrong.
    Will try my stringing at Everstrong next time...pls give me the address..thanks.
    no address. a few shops away from OCBC Bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what's the price ya?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexch
    IN JB, only JIWA and Everstrong gotvgood string technique. And i heard that Jiwa LEARN FROM EVERSTRONG.

i GOT A FEW racket string at everstong, the tension can hold very well even after 6 months.
    everstrong is it the stationary shop along the road? the one that does trophy etc? he like only carry very limited range of rackets.BUt sells a lot of everything else related to school sruff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003
    I prefer to wait till 2nd week of September or maybe end of Sept 2006 ...... (vince_kan .... u probably know the reason).

BTW, surge ...... please update us your review for the Laser 6800 and Laser 6900 after you use it in few games ........ if have a picture is better.
    after using both, they are rackets well worth the price. the 6900 packs more power and i find myself reaching for it more cos i tend to like to play at the backcourt. for defense both are good too. i cannot say how good each racket is but both are well worth their price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everstrong is it the stationary shop along the road? the one that does trophy etc? he like only carry very limited range of rackets.BUt sells a lot of everything else related to school sruff.

Ya u r rite. The last time they me RM 20.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about mega sport ?? their stringing technique not so good?
    i always string my racket over there coz the shop is nearer to my house.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought 4 knot can have 2 string color if we wan

i always use my 6800 in JB, u never see only haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks Darryl for the info ........

last nite someone from USA brought his Millenium Diamond one (not the special edition), and it very good racket as well.

after using both, they are rackets well worth the price. the 6900 packs more power and i find myself reaching for it more cos i tend to like to play at the backcourt. for defense both are good too. i cannot say how good each racket is but both are well worth their price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aheng
    How about mega sport ?? their stringing technique not so good?
    i always string my racket over there coz the shop is nearer to my house.
    This guy charge a bit high

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Issit? How much he charge you?

This guy charge a bit high
    Anyway i think the 6900 looks like a very nice racquet...i wonder how does it feels when it's being used in a game?

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003
    thanks Darryl for the info ........

last nite someone from USA brought his Millenium Diamond one (not the special edition), and it very good racket as well.
    Last edited by vince_kan; 09-04-2006 at 08:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The picture above was taken and posted in another thread by fellow BC'er red00ecstrat during the semi-finals of the recently concluded HK Open. Anyone care to guess the racket she's using?
    Does anyone know who she is?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

went to jiwa 2 days back. stocks of 6900 and 6800 in. go grab! also went to komtar, there was RSL Ti99 at his shop. he said is the top of the range for RSl. selling for rm280 w string but no bag. racket is similar to 6900 but no tappered shaft. colour is greyish blue. he sa said suppose to be more powerful than the 6900 and more stiff too.

managed to resist temptation thought. haha

i also mentioned to jiwa about mega sports and he said ah tak( or joseph) shop is a badminton shop, the profit only comes from his badminton stuff so price tends to be higher. as for them, cos their main business is stationary thus can afford to lower price of the baminton stuff. think hte same logic w go for komtar cos that fella also does trophies and sports clothing
    Last edited by surge; 09-06-2006 at 10:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mega prices are definitely slightly higher but he has a wide range of racquets brands and models and his service is quite good. There are certain brands such as high end models of Yang Yang, certain models of Fleet and Top Pro that you can only find at Mega.

As for his prices, i believe you can bargain with him one. I had a friend who had earlier bought a RSL Laser 6900 from him for a very good price as he is a regular customer and maybe because he also bought shuttles and other stuff. So it depends on your skill in bargaining and whether you are regular or not.

Of course Mega is further away from the causeway and it depends on you whether or not you want to travel more. Also depends on whether you like his stringing or service. Jiwa stringing is tight but too tight for my liking.

So it think it is no harm to go to different places and take a look, enquire and then find a place that you prefer and the shop that you trust to buy from.

Anyway my friend showed me his RSL 6900 and i am very impressed with the looks and the feel of the racquet...so tempted to get one for myself when i have the money. It is slightly head heavy but the balance point is only 282mm as measured approximately (I thought 282mm is consider head light or even balanced?). Can anyone care to explain how this is so?

went to jiwa 2 days back. stocks of 6900 and 6800 in. go grab! also went to komtar, there was RSL Ti99 at his shop. he said is the top of the range for RSl. selling for rm280 w string but no bag. racket is similar to 6900 but no tappered shaft. colour is greyish blue. he sa said suppose to be more powerful than the 6900 and more stiff too.

managed to resist temptation thought. haha

i also mentioned to jiwa about mega sports and he said ah tak( or joseph) shop is a badminton shop, the profit only comes from his badminton stuff so price tends to be higher. as for them, cos their main business is stationary thus can afford to lower price of the baminton stuff. think hte same logic w go for komtar cos that fella also does trophies and sports clothing
    Last edited by vince_kan; 09-06-2006 at 11:08 PM.

Page 8 of 113 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 58 108 ... LastLast