User Tag List

Page 90 of 113 FirstFirst ... 40 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,514 to 1,530 of 1914
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rar700LTD View Post
    RONRAM,

Bro, got myself an RSL Heat 9500 and it's on a plane ride from Manila to Riyadh today. Can get hold of it maybe Wednesday...
    Congrats to your new 9500 and hoping you like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LanceRR18 View Post
    Just got the RSL X3 gold @ Hamdan 9:30pm tonight. They gave it w/ free RSL String and Bag. I asked the shop to give me the 65Ti instead, as a bonus for purchasing the ARC10 last month for my son. Strung @ 24lbs and placed an overgrip.

Tried to feel all the other rackets there before buying the x3, I really liked the 4900Ti (no more 9500). Do you think it'll be a good back-up for my X3.

By the way, thanks Bro for all the infos that made me decide on the x3. Pretty excited to try it out on wednesday.

Got a chance to see the at250 from a friend in SPIS and it looks good. You know where I can find it? Sorry off topic...its a bit of a need to know basis.

Thank you.
    Hello Lance, how's your X3 Gold?
    I like this racket for defense, I can easily catch and return the body shot and switching hand position is very easy. Only my smash is poor specially coming from the back in comparison to X2 Gold and 9500.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wao.. unbelievable. I got my X3 GOld half year ago... and now so many people have it. Frankly speaking, X3 Gold is not the racquet that can last... the build was pretty bad. Worn after half year... thinking to using Yonex Ti-10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any idea when is the M10 release?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHOA WHOA WHOA ..ain't that the greatest news for all of us the RSL lovers??cant wait to see it yo..my guess is it will be released on march or april 2010.RSL always launch their products during these periods..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Areku???? View Post
    WHOA WHOA WHOA ..ain't that the greatest news for all of us the RSL lovers??cant wait to see it yo..my guess is it will be released on march or april 2010.RSL always launch their products during these periods..

I like RSL too! But i hope they can improve the quality of the build. Its raquect seems can't last for years! Worn out and look ugly after months! SAD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a shame that a RSL racquets are so rare to find in Britain when RSL carries the british blood! All my RSL racquets have to be bought in Hong Kong as I have heard the factory is in China now. I would be grateful if someone could tell me where to buy RSL X2 Gold online in the UK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dannytomato View Post
    I like RSL too! But i hope they can improve the quality of the build. Its raquect seems can't last for years! Worn out and look ugly after months! SAD!
    I have used my RSL 8000 for almost 13 years. I have restrung about 12 times BG 65 Ti strings since then. I guess the old racquet design with titanium seems to be more reliable than the modern day designs. Good luck with your RSL racquets, long live RSL!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sassyboy View Post
    It is a shame that a RSL racquets are so rare to find in Britain when RSL carries the british blood! All my RSL racquets have to be bought in Hong Kong as I have heard the factory is in China now. I would be grateful if someone could tell me where to buy RSL X2 Gold online in the UK.
    I agree, the only thing they are selling is the shuttles in the UK , shame really since the company was establish in the UK. I would love to try out some RSL rackets , (they are so unheard of now in the UK , I cant remember the range or any model of the rackets avaliable from them )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by staiger View Post
    I agree, the only thing they are selling is the shuttles in the UK , shame really since the company was establish in the UK. I would love to try out some RSL rackets , (they are so unheard of now in the UK , I cant remember the range or any model of the rackets avaliable from them )
    I live about 15 minutes from the RSL (UK) in Sandwich. I phoned the representative in the UK today, he told me that he expects the RSL racquets ready for distribution in the UK by the end of 2010. Yes, at the moment only shuttlecocks are available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live about 15 minutes from the RSL (UK) in Sandwich. I phoned the representative in the UK today, he told me that he expects the RSL racquets ready for distribution in the UK by the end of 2010. Yes, at the moment only shuttlecocks are available.
    Thanks for the info , end of 2010 is some time away and with some delay , it prob be around 2011 before the racket arrive , (I guess they dont manufacture the racket in England either ! )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MammyPoKo2K View Post
    any idea when is the M10 release?
    Lets Hope RSL starts sponsoring some high-level players.. Their rackets are really good !! They should stop making their to-heavy-shuttlecocks, or make them lighter stem+feather, and start focusing on their rackets.. The Millenium 9 , X3 Silver and Gold where great (and from other peoples comments the Heat seems great as well)..

/Twobeer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rsl Heat 9500

Tried my 9500 last wednesday and it's really a great racket. Light but has power in smashes. I would say try the 9500 first before buying another and you'll be satisfied with it. Aside from the fact that it has a good price.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have used my RSL 8000 for almost 13 years. I have restrung about 12 times BG 65 Ti strings since then. I guess the old racquet design with titanium seems to be more reliable than the modern day designs. Good luck with your RSL racquets, long live RSL!!!
    dude, restrung 12 times in 13 years??? dude..... dude.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blindfury View Post
    dude, restrung 12 times in 13 years??? dude..... dude.......
    It is shocking isn't it. Currently, the racquet is strung with the BG65-ti and the string has been there 4 years now. The thing is I play a lot of drop shots, my arm is thin as a bone. I do cross country which helps me move around the court for ages without feeling too tired and I can recover quickly. Ar, also it is strung at about 20 lbs, so that's lengthen the life of the string. Of course, with a strong opponent, I would use my Wilson K-Brave instead.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is shocking isn't it. Currently, the racquet is strung with the BG65-ti and the string has been there 4 years now. The thing is I play a lot of drop shots, my arm is thin as a bone. I do cross country which helps me move around the court for ages without feeling too tired and I can recover quickly. Ar, also it is strung at about 20 lbs, so that's lengthen the life of the string. Of course, with a strong opponent, I would use my Wilson K-Brave instead.
    hehe, good style there i'll say.

i hear ya, i have recently concluded that 'if you can't get to the right place on time, there is no use how good of a shot you make'.

it happened when i was wearing a one-size-smaller-shoes, it was a pain to move around

indeed, movement around the court remains dominant throughout the game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how many times do you play in................ one year?