User Tag List

Page 98 of 113 FirstFirst ... 48 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,650 to 1,666 of 1914
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Well no, here in Australia the X2 is AUD175 and Arc10 is 205.
    Okay, well looks like the X2 isn't the 'classic' RSL, so what is?

You guys aren't selling the idea of buying an RSL very well!
    the final decision is in your hand. we can talk all day/night long and you may decide to get Arc10.

the pricing of RSL in AUS maybe too high and comparing to YY, you may not get the RSL rackets. go to the store and try hands on X3 Silver and Arc10. whichever feels nice on your hand, buy it.

classic RSL will be X1 Pro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ksh2010 View Post
    u think it is low end racket ? the racket selling price is rm240 with string only
    oops sorry
    i don't quite rmb the price that i saw..there were LOADS of racket on the shelf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so the Yonex is cheaper in Aus?
    but on the other hand, RSL is way more expensive.
    thats strange.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, an RSL X2 Blue locally is about 175, an Arc10 is 205. Obviously not as big a difference as in other parts of the world.

I'm not looking for an Arc10 alternative. Someone said the Arc10 was better so I said what was the point in getting an X2 Blue, that's all. I'm using the Arc10 pricing for comparisons' sake only. All the top end YY rackets are about AUD205.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should buy a racket that fits you... There's no one racket fits all... there's a one racket fits the hype (pros use it, my friends use it... itz the "best" racket) concept welcome to Yonex rackets that said... this racket might not fit you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, an RSL X2 Blue locally is about 175, an Arc10 is 205. Obviously not as big a difference as in other parts of the world.

I'm not looking for an Arc10 alternative. Someone said the Arc10 was better so I said what was the point in getting an X2 Blue, that's all. I'm using the Arc10 pricing for comparisons' sake only. All the top end YY rackets are about AUD205.
    YY rackets price are quite consistent, really not sure why RSL cost so much more there is AUS.
    Just an advice, pay some attention to the string & tension, these 2 count "immensely", besides the racket itself!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know the balance point for rsl series rackets? especially x3 series gold and silver...x2 blue as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just bought RSL Heat 9500 last saturday. just fell in love with it right away. smashes were so easy to control and it just feels right. placing and controlled shots felt good too. i smashed so much that my string didn't last a day. i'm going to have my racket restrung tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just broke my RSL Heat 9500... and i just bought it for 1 month.... very disappointed with the quality...
    i just ordered RSL M10 Heat 170... anyone try it before?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes i do heard the problem of RSL 9500, its a very good racket but the problem is that easy borkening. However my 9500 seems ok maybe just i am not playing hard enought, upgared to RSL 700 which feels better with heavier smashes. As last few postes, i don't think the prices is an issue, sometimes you may find a $100 racket suitable, or you will just found the Yonex At700LTD is the way too heavy. My point is, don't look at the price when you choosing a racket, get the one that suitable for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rsl x2 blue where else can get?
    my fren looking for it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phoon wei jie View Post
    Does anyone know the balance point for rsl series rackets? especially x3 series gold and silver...x2 blue as well
    I can probably measure for you, but the only thing is all my balance points have been offset because i tape on bump grip (which is thicker in general) and then i put a super grap on top of it. Otherwise, if it is just stock x2 blue is (and i think) mid balance with a slight edge towards head heavy side. don't know about x3 series. feel free to correct me on x2 blue because i've had my grip on soo long it is now mid towards handle heavy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kukumalu99t View Post
    just broke my RSL Heat 9500... and i just bought it for 1 month.... very disappointed with the quality...
    i just ordered RSL M10 Heat 170... anyone try it before?
    at what tension did you have it strung? i had mine at 26 lbs. i had around 3 minor clashes but my racket is still ok. how did your racket break?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i broke it after smashing... i think 25lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phoon wei jie View Post
    Bought mine x3 Silver from Malaysia about 3 months ago. Luv this racquet. not sure about the balance point but I'd commend that the it's Head heavy and the shaft is progressive stiff. Smashing feel good and in my opinion a all-round racquet as I'm using it to play doubles... cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi to all! Just need a quick advice and suggestion: Im choosing to buy between X3 diamond silver and Laser 9900? which is better based on your experienced of the rackets with regards to feel, responsiveness and durability. BTW, im an intermediate doubles player, playing style is all balance (smash, clears, drop...) notting in particular preference, it depends on the situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DocfcRn View Post
    Hi to all! Just need a quick advice and suggestion: Im choosing to buy between X3 diamond silver and Laser 9900? which is better based on your experienced of the rackets with regards to feel, responsiveness and durability. BTW, im an intermediate doubles player, playing style is all balance (smash, clears, drop...) notting in particular preference, it depends on the situation.
    ehh... no response to this question. well... having not used either... i can't advise u. if i had used either, i still can't advise u. it all depends on what kind of racket you like. maybe u should say what kind of racket that you have used that u like and from there people that have used that racket and give you a suggestion in relation to either of those rackets.

if all else fails... go to store... swing a couple, see which one feels good. responsiveness = is attribute to rackets that are light headed and light in general. Heavy head and heavy racket makes less responsive because more weight to manuver and feel is all relative to player (biased opinion). durability... very hard to judge... if you don't clash rackets... some last forever.