User Tag List

Page 99 of 113 FirstFirst ... 49 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 LastLast
Results 1,667 to 1,683 of 1914
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drowsysmurf View Post
    ehh... no response to this question. well... having not used either... i can't advise u. if i had used either, i still can't advise u. it all depends on what kind of racket you like. maybe u should say what kind of racket that you have used that u like and from there people that have used that racket and give you a suggestion in relation to either of those rackets.

if all else fails... go to store... swing a couple, see which one feels good. responsiveness = is attribute to rackets that are light headed and light in general. Heavy head and heavy racket makes less responsive because more weight to manuver and feel is all relative to player (biased opinion). durability... very hard to judge... if you don't clash rackets... some last forever.
    Thanks for the reply drowsysmurf... anyway, ived decided to go with X3 diamond Silver... I'm using it for 2 weeks now, i may say, the racket isn't hard to adjust to. Power and control is excellent IMO. I used to play with RSL heat 7900 for years, my other racket is Yonex NS 6000, but ived hardly use it, because i'm more keen to a slight head heavy racket or balance. Now that i prefer to stay with the X3 silver, i'm giving my yy NS 6k to my wife, since head light are more suitable for ladies (IMO).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kukumalu99t View Post
    just broke my RSL Heat 9500... and i just bought it for 1 month.... very disappointed with the quality...
    i just ordered RSL M10 Heat 170... anyone try it before?
    can share ur experince on heat 170 and heat 700.....

for i can decide between heat 180 and heat 700..need everyone advise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=radar_s;1436669]You right "ilonsama" 700 (86-88g) is more head heavy than 9500 (84-86g), actually 9500 is very light compare to most of other RSL rackets. Not sure if you agreed, i felt the 700 is a upgarde version of 9500 but heavier. If you prefer for something light, i do suggest to try the M10 Heat 180. Great racket.

Again, Photos from:

pal,
    can u share ur experience on heat 9500, 700 and heat 180...

i am interested on heat 700 and heat 180...can u advise...how great and what technology attract u?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi to all... RSL is one of my fav racket brand next to yonex. When I started playing (5-6yrs back) i am only using Yonex, but bec of the high cost of yonex brand, a friend told me to try RSL brands, and IME i was amazed with RSL rackets, since then i just use RSL heat 5900 and 7900. 1 month back, ived purchased RSL diamond X3 silver, the racket IMO is very good, on my style of play, both power and control + defense is awsome! have the same experienced with heat 5900 & 7900. BUT what bothers me most and till now I have a big question mark on my mind, that is: why this very good awsome top of the line racket for a particular brand has a VERY POOR PAINT JOB!!! I am 100% sure is not fake because i bought it from a authorized dealer, even before, my heat7900 not as PAR with other brands in terms of paint job, but still is ok. BUT the X3, IMO paint job really sucks, unlike old models of RSL which one of my friend still use (Ti 3200) has a good quality paint job, why the latest models top of the line rackets like the X3 - their paint job sucks! has anyone have the same issue?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DocfcRn View Post
    Hi to all... RSL is one of my fav racket brand next to yonex. When I started playing (5-6yrs back) i am only using Yonex, but bec of the high cost of yonex brand, a friend told me to try RSL brands, and IME i was amazed with RSL rackets, since then i just use RSL heat 5900 and 7900. 1 month back, ived purchased RSL diamond X3 silver, the racket IMO is very good, on my style of play, both power and control + defense is awsome! have the same experienced with heat 5900 & 7900. BUT what bothers me most and till now I have a big question mark on my mind, that is: why this very good awsome top of the line racket for a particular brand has a VERY POOR PAINT JOB!!! I am 100% sure is not fake because i bought it from a authorized dealer, even before, my heat7900 not as PAR with other brands in terms of paint job, but still is ok. BUT the X3, IMO paint job really sucks, unlike old models of RSL which one of my friend still use (Ti 3200) has a good quality paint job, why the latest models top of the line rackets like the X3 - their paint job sucks! has anyone have the same issue?
    The X series' paintjob sucks if you don't like the bling (except for X1) paintjob they have on in...I have the X2 Gold and I love it better than X3 Gold (borrowed; I think it feels less stiff than X2 Gold). The X3 series now has the serial numbers engraved unlike the past issues of RSLs so it might be safer than it used to be. I like the X2 Gold and Blue's union jack colors on the logo plus the 80th anniversary limited edition inscription on the shaft; great for collection purpose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if rsl paint job is so suck then u must see RSL M10 heat 700.
    i am attract to this racket bcoz of its paint!! haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLvictorSOTX View Post
    The X series' paintjob sucks if you don't like the bling (except for X1) paintjob they have on in...I have the X2 Gold and I love it better than X3 Gold (borrowed; I think it feels less stiff than X2 Gold). The X3 series now has the serial numbers engraved unlike the past issues of RSLs so it might be safer than it used to be. I like the X2 Gold and Blue's union jack colors on the logo plus the 80th anniversary limited edition inscription on the shaft; great for collection purpose.
    Actually, it is not the chrome issue or the choice of color or anything, because that kind of stuff is superficial to me, what I meant by poor paint job is the finish itself, it is a bit messy, a lot of uneven paint borders... stuff like that. But anyway, RSL rackets are good in terms of performance, i guess that is what matters most. Maybe, next buy, I will try Apacs or SOTX or Zelm, Ived heard they are good in terms of quality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    if rsl paint job is so suck then u must see RSL M10 heat 700.
    i am attract to this racket bcoz of its paint!! haha
    Thanks for the info, yurimaster... I know not all RSL rackets have poor paint job, just as ived wrote in my post, my heat 5900 and 7900, their paint job is ok, and so as other models like (old) Ti3200. But on X3, the paint job is not done well... a lot of uneven paint borders...etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, it is not the chrome issue or the choice of color or anything, because that kind of stuff is superficial to me, what I meant by poor paint job is the finish itself, it is a bit messy, a lot of uneven paint borders... stuff like that. But anyway, RSL rackets are good in terms of performance, i guess that is what matters most. Maybe, next buy, I will try Apacs or SOTX or Zelm, Ived heard they are good in terms of quality.
    Oops, miss that. Yeah, but not all people are put off by the chrome and over the top ''impress-me'' kinda thing...I do realized though that the paintjob wears off easily (as it is with my X2 Gold). But RSLs are really good and tough too comapred with Yonexes generally speaking, not to mention the price factor.

I remembered when I bought my SOTX Woven 16, I ask around so much because I heard so much myth about their inconsistencies. I even thought of getting a ''matched pair'' (which I was laugh at...), apparently, they have a wide tolerance for racket weights and doesn't stay within the confines of of a standard weighted racket, say a 3u or 4u. Fortunately, I weighed the racket and it was within range of spec. Further, it was the sturdiest racket I've ever held, I think, by feel, specially when I whack a shuttle and BOOM there it goes!

No experiences with Apacs nor held one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops, miss that. Yeah, but not all people are put off by the chrome and over the top ''impress-me'' kinda thing...I do realized though that the paintjob wears off easily (as it is with my X2 Gold). But RSLs are really good and tough too comapred with Yonexes generally speaking, not to mention the price factor.

I remembered when I bought my SOTX Woven 16, I ask around so much because I heard so much myth about their inconsistencies. I even thought of getting a ''matched pair'' (which I was laugh at...), apparently, they have a wide tolerance for racket weights and doesn't stay within the confines of of a standard weighted racket, say a 3u or 4u. Fortunately, I weighed the racket and it was within range of spec. Further, it was the sturdiest racket I've ever held, I think, by feel, specially when I whack a shuttle and BOOM there it goes!

No experiences with Apacs nor held one.
    your correct RSLvictorSOTX. IMO also, RSL are good and tough! that is proven on my own experienced. but just want to try something else. as per your experienced, would you recommend SOTX?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your correct RSLvictorSOTX. IMO also, RSL are good and tough! that is proven on my own experienced. but just want to try something else. as per your experienced, would you recommend SOTX?
    Aside from the nagging issue of weight tolerance, I have not heard any other bad rap about SOTXes. However, I only own 1 WOVEN 16 (nothing else); it is absolutely wonderful and worth every dollar. But I do know that Woven 7, 8/8A & 9/9i has had great feedbacks and not lacking in following and I trust it is so. I mean the multitudes who's confess of their fondness and delight for the Woven 7s, 8s & 9s couldn't be that far off the mark, could they?

Happy hunting for your next racket, else stay with RSL in the meantime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aside from the nagging issue of weight tolerance, I have not heard any other bad rap about SOTXes. However, I only own 1 WOVEN 16 (nothing else); it is absolutely wonderful and worth every dollar. But I do know that Woven 7, 8/8A & 9/9i has had great feedbacks and not lacking in following and I trust it is so. I mean the multitudes who's confess of their fondness and delight for the Woven 7s, 8s & 9s couldn't be that far off the mark, could they?

Happy hunting for your next racket, else stay with RSL in the meantime.
    Thanks! Yes I will stay with my X3, just want to try something else... im planning to get SOTX CP5000 or Woven 9.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...then go for the WOVEN 9 instead, if the hearsays are true and it must be!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...then go for the WOVEN 9 instead, if the hearsays are true and it must be!
    ok I will... or maybe SOTX Woven 16, as per your description, it is worth trying... Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to own a rsl millenium 6 racket and i loved the feel of it ... but recently a smash from me broke the racket ...

is there an alternative to this racket as i loved the feel of it and wanna get something similar back as i know millenium 6 is eol ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I notice that RSL rackets aren't any cheaper than Yonex'. I'm wondering if it's worth trying this brand out, people?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ghooga View Post
    I notice that RSL rackets aren't any cheaper than Yonex'. I'm wondering if it's worth trying this brand out, people?

Thanks!
    their M10 top ends are quite pricey but not as expensive as Yonex top ends.
    i'm using a Laser 9900 (i think is M9 mid to top end) and it's very good
    very good power emmision from it

i think RSL is at the same level as Victor although Victor is more famous due to marketting