User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 24
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Voltric 80 etune or zforce 2

    Hello guys
    I am a intermediate player and my age is 19
    Can anyone recommend me a racket more suitable for me
    I am a muscle power 25 user and play with string tension around 25
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    264
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What style of play are you? Attacking? Defensive? Counter-attack? Have you got the chance to try those rackets too? ZF2 is more stiff and head heavy

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have both rackets, ZFII just bought recently. As mentioned ZFII is H heavier, more repulsive and slightly faster. VT80 has standard head, is flexier and therefore more forgiving. Both are for aggressive style. Either or you cannot go wrong if you´re offensive player.

  4. #4
    Regular Member T.O.P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Go for ZFII. no hard feeling.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    264
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.O.P View Post
    Go for ZFII. no hard feeling.
    What is this hard feeling? I have a ZF2 but never tried a VT80ETN. Just wondering

  6. #6
    Regular Member T.O.P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holhm22 View Post
    What is this hard feeling? I have a ZF2 but never tried a VT80ETN. Just wondering
    I used to tried both before. ZFII 4U & VT80ETN 4U. VT80ETN 4U it's like ZFII 3U weight.
    I'm not in HH type. ZFII gave me much comfortable to play with & better control than it. VT80ETN swing speed is much slower compare to ZFII. If you wish to try VT80ETN, you should have very strong arm & wrist like Jorgensen. Else, in risk of hurt your wrist badly. Just my 2cents. i'm definitely not a weak
    wrist player, N90 user previously.

    PS : Current racket BS12 & Duora10.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    264
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.O.P View Post
    I used to tried both before. ZFII 4U & VT80ETN 4U. VT80ETN 4U it's like ZFII 3U weight.
    I'm not in HH type. ZFII gave me much comfortable to play with & better control than it. VT80ETN swing speed is much slower compare to ZFII. If you wish to try VT80ETN, you should have very strong arm & wrist like Jorgensen. Else, in risk of hurt your wrist badly. Just my 2cents. i'm definitely not a weak
    wrist player, N90 user previously.

    PS : Current racket BS12 & Duora10.
    Great advice. I have a broken 4U ZF2, and a 3U ZF2. I loved the 4U, but the 3U... not so much. So I guess I will go get another 4U instead of looking at the VT80ETN. Thanks a lot

  8. #8
    Regular Member T.O.P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holhm22 View Post
    Great advice. I have a broken 4U ZF2, and a 3U ZF2. I loved the 4U, but the 3U... not so much. So I guess I will go get another 4U instead of looking at the VT80ETN. Thanks a lot
    ZFII 4U it's much advisable, if you play singles & doubles. It's much responsive & fast in term of speed.
    However, for some players don't even clear about their style of games. Even balanced racket always recommended as much easier to master and you probably just need a even balance racket to play both single/doubles.

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for your reply
    I am a all rounder player
    When there is a need of being offence i play offence specially against my seniors
    And sometimes i play defensively when i know that my opponents defence is strong but attack is low

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks teleke for your valuable response

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for recommending me this
    But i want to know which racket is more durable and powerfull
    3u or 4u voltric z force 2 or voltric 80 etune

  12. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks everyone for your help and convenience

  13. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.O.P View Post
    ZFII 4U it's much advisable, if you play singles & doubles. It's much responsive & fast in term of speed.
    However, for some players don't even clear about their style of games. Even balanced racket always recommended as much easier to master and you probably just need a even balance racket to play both single/doubles.
    Quote Originally Posted by holhm22 View Post
    Great advice. I have a broken 4U ZF2, and a 3U ZF2. I loved the 4U, but the 3U... not so much. So I guess I will go get another 4U instead of looking at the VT80ETN. Thanks a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O.P View Post
    I used to tried both before. ZFII 4U & VT80ETN 4U. VT80ETN 4U it's like ZFII 3U weight.
    I'm not in HH type. ZFII gave me much comfortable to play with & better control than it. VT80ETN swing speed is much slower compare to ZFII. If you wish to try VT80ETN, you should have very strong arm & wrist like Jorgensen. Else, in risk of hurt your wrist badly. Just my 2cents. i'm definitely not a weak
    wrist player, N90 user previously.

    PS : Current racket BS12 & Duora10.
    Quote Originally Posted by holhm22 View Post
    What is this hard feeling? I have a ZF2 but never tried a VT80ETN. Just wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by T.O.P View Post
    Go for ZFII. no hard feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by holhm22 View Post
    What style of play are you? Attacking? Defensive? Counter-attack? Have you got the chance to try those rackets too? ZF2 is more stiff and head heavy
    Quote Originally Posted by teleke View Post
    I have both rackets, ZFII just bought recently. As mentioned ZFII is H heavier, more repulsive and slightly faster. VT80 has standard head, is flexier and therefore more forgiving. Both are for aggressive style. Either or you cannot go wrong if you´re offensive player.
    Holhm22 basically i play both offence and defence
    I am not good at over head shots
    I am good in offence and defence
    But i prefer to be offensive so i think i should buy z force 2
    I have tried carlton vapour trial elite but it doesnot suit me because of being too flexible and round in shape

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Both rackets I have are 3U. The ZF2 is more powerful than the 80ETN (with no additional grommets).

  15. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teleke View Post
    Both rackets I have are 3U. The ZF2 is more powerful than the 80ETN (with no additional grommets).
    Hello
    Have you tried arcsaber z slash.I came to know about this racket.Is it good?Is it durable?Is it user friendly?
    Thanks

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    264
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Then I recommend the ZF2 for you. It's a great power racket that's very aerodynamic, so your defence won't be slowed down much like the 80etune. If you play doubles/can't handle as much, get the 4U. If you play singles, get the 3U

  17. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holhm22 View Post
    Then I recommend the ZF2 for you. It's a great power racket that's very aerodynamic, so your defence won't be slowed down much like the 80etune. If you play doubles/can't handle as much, get the 4U. If you play singles, get the 3U
    Thanks for ansering my question
    Bro i am thinking to buy a cheap racket like ashaway or hiqua for doubles because basicaĺly i am singles player but play doubles just for fun with local club members
    I think buying a cheap racket for doubles is a good option

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •