User Tag List

Page 18 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 68 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roller
    I read your past threads. arent you the one who was telling everybody in this forum how good the old and new Yonex Ti10s were? by all means switch to/promote RSL and your favourite shop Jiwa but there's no need to go overboard and curse people lah
    the yonexes are very good. i still think they are very good. just that at 27/28lbs, they tend to bow in. and they are expensive to replace....i so lousy no one ill ever sponsor me..( even cab 8)

if you take it as i am cursing, i have nothing to say. i am speaking from my own point of view. i like i buy as long as i don need to owe ppl money. i also never know cos my heel painful till cannot walk sometimes after. game. who know the next day may snap and i can't play liao.

thanks for being so interested about all the crap i wrote and bother to read them. eh, if what i write got you so scared that i can curse you to death( i didnt even know my words so powerful le....definitely more power than my game lor)...then don read my thread la.....you won lose much one la. i usually just write crap and never meant to curse anyone. as the thread wasnt even direected to you....i won even bother to apologise to you...

i recommend jiwa cos they sell racket CHEAP. by all means, you can go buy from queensway at S$160 or permai at rm200+.....think dont go jiwa la...maybe they pay me $$$$$ when you guys buy...then next time i drive mercs to game ppl will talk behind my back....
    Last edited by surge; 01-14-2007 at 10:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vince_kan
    Then why didnt you get the Nano Power 8000? Nano Pro still can get, i would give the Nano Power racquets a miss as they are just clones with Yonex colour scheme la....anyway the higher the marked price, the better the discount lor...the lower the marked price (especially the 2 racquets for 1 price ones), the lesser the discount lor....But i am quite sure you friend bought the Nano Power 8000 without Yonex string or bag for that price....

Now 2007 already, so most probably newer models starting with 7XXX lor....want to get the 6900 or 6800 faster get lor...otherwise get 2nd hand from surge lor...
    Actually i buy tings i normally compare the tag price rather den e discounted price. Somemore he like so busy, i oso dun feel nice keep asking him hw much e discounted price. Sianz la... BUt aniwae, u said Apacs have lots of vibration so i oso didnt wan to invest alot into Apacs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread died down?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi, got this email from RSL malaysia....more new rackets on the way!!!!

Hi, Darryl,

This is greetings from RSL.

We wish to inform you that we have just launch a new series of RSL Badminton Racquets. We came in with 7 models of chrome series and 10 models of the normal range.

The chrome series are just simply splendid. Just drop yourself at the nearest sports shop and I guarantee it is worth the trip.

time to go jb again!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sry to hijack this thread. From wat i heard from the Sports link ppl, this saturday 27/01/07. They going to have a promotion on Yonex racket. Muscle Power 18 chrome in GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE.

now i wonder why yonex follow the rest of the smaller company in the 'chrome' trend.

P.S:sry ya, lazy to create a thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surge

Hi, Darryl,

We wish to inform you that we have just launch a new series of RSL Badminton Racquets. We came in with 7 models of chrome series and 10 models of the normal range.

The chrome series are just simply splendid. Just drop yourself at the nearest sports shop and I guarantee it is worth the trip.

time to go jb again!!!
    I dun wan chrome series, i wan the 6900. Hopefully they still have next month or e month after. Budget rather tight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Silver-
    sry to hijack this thread. From wat i heard from the Sports link ppl, this saturday 27/01/07. They going to have a promotion on Yonex racket. Muscle Power 18 chrome in GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE.

now i wonder why yonex follow the rest of the smaller company in the 'chrome' trend.

P.S:sry ya, lazy to create a thread.
    chrome seems in now, hart, prince, apacs, RSL and if like what you say, yonex....all going into it....but i do agree w you...they are ugly!!!

maybe the reflection of the shinny rackets distract opponents and since there are no rules to these...why not if it makes your opponent blur w the shine

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seanboi
    I dun wan chrome series, i wan the 6900. Hopefully they still have next month or e month after. Budget rather tight.
    My 6900 is looking for a new owner as I am just not good enough to use it. Anyone in Singapore wanna take over? just drop me a PM with a reasonable offer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm RSL 6900. I wish we could get those in Australia but we are somewhat limited here in the way of Badminton stuff. I'd get it if I was able to have it sent here. Maybe someone knows where you can find RSL stuff in Australia. If not then maybe in Indonesia as I'll be going there this year and will get a few rackets to try. How new is the racket and does it have any damage missing paint or whatever?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anione getting RSL rackets anytime soon?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surge

Hi, Darryl,

time to go jb again!!!
    Any updates from JB?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still love my rsl ti 3200, it is an excellent racket overall. I would say performancewise it is just as good as any top of the line yonex racket, but at a fraction of the cost.

I'm just curious about the new 7 series rackets of rsl. This is unconfirmed but I heard that these new rackets may just be re-issued versions of rsl's best selling 'old' rackets (3200, 4900, etc), but with a 'new look'. Has anyone seen these new rackets?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hei, I know that we have RSL agent in Australia. the number +61 3 9561 2702. Hope you could get 6900 there.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuctoo
    Hmmm RSL 6900. I wish we could get those in Australia but we are somewhat limited here in the way of Badminton stuff. I'd get it if I was able to have it sent here. Maybe someone knows where you can find RSL stuff in Australia. If not then maybe in Indonesia as I'll be going there this year and will get a few rackets to try. How new is the racket and does it have any damage missing paint or whatever?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RSL X2 Diamond Racquets (4 models)

Hi Guys,

I think you already heard the new series 7 racquet is coming. I just post the top line of the racquet "Diamond X2". I like the blue colour one SP and Yellow colour FP. Lot of player like the red one PRO. So I will lauch these three models a few months later. Here is the photo.

I use Diamond X2 FP, the lightest one. It's very very fast in doubles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RSL X2 Diamond Racquets (4 models) Photo

Last edited by RSLCANADA; 02-19-2007 at 09:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLCANADA
    Hi Guys,

I think you already heard the new series 7 racquet is coming. I just post the top line of the racquet "Diamond X2". I like the blue colour one SP and Yellow colour FP. Lot of player like the red one PRO. So I will lauch these three models a few months later. Here is the photo.

I use Diamond X2 FP, the lightest one. It's very very fast in doubles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my browser can't open the pics

Page 18 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 68 ... LastLast