Isometric 53MF vs Carbonex 8200 Light

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by zeldalynxzero, Apr 15, 2006.

1. zeldalynxzero

zeldalynxzero New Member

Hello,

I was wondering which racket is better because they cost the same. Is it the Isometric 53Mf or the Carbonex 8200 Light?

Thanks,

zeldalynxzero

2. GunBlade008

GunBlade008 Regular Member

Student, Retail.
    They both deliever different things, Iso53 is 2U and overall in my opinion, delievers a kick to power and whatnot. The carbnex8200 is a little too light and flexible for me to make strong smashes, but I feel a small improvement in control and placement. They're both low end, good for beginners racquets, so if you want weight/power, Iso53, light/control = Cab8200

3. chickenpoodle

chickenpoodle Regular Member

i actually found the 8200 to be pretty good with the power.
    it was however a bit loose in terms of where i put these drives and smashes.

you can adjust your timing and swing to compensate for the flexibility and weight of the racquet.

4. liyux2

liyux2 Regular Member

Student
    um, i think 8200 is better since is full carbon graphite. the 53mf have a aluminum head and should be priced a lil lower. dunno but iso does help get a better shot.

5. wlachan

wlachan Regular Member

Another choice is 8600 which is as cheap and light as 8200, but with a bit more power, though I have not found 8200 lacks power. Just restring them properly will do fine. I recommend these 2 rackets over low end ISO btw.

6. Stingy

Stingy Regular Member

I find the 8200 light requires a lot of wrist power to get the most out of it. When I first started using it I found it did lack in power. I started warming up with a heavier racquet to build up the wrist first before using the 8200.