My poor racket

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Pat, Jul 27, 2000.

1. Pat

Pat Guest

<html> I have been using my Cab14 Tour SP for more than 3 years,a month ago I spotted a hairline crack at the tip of the frame .Despite it ,I restrung my racket with BG66 at 21lb and went for my tournament ;the crack opened up wide a few days 1ater and the frame seems capable of disintegrating after some strokes . Any suggestion of what to do with it before I send it into the bin ?
    </html>

2. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    <html>Well, just buy another racket then. The Cab14 is not that impressive anyway. We all have to move on. Why not get yourself a Kawasaki Racket? Great combination of strength and control. Try it. <p>: I have been using my Cab14 Tour SP for more than 3 years,a month ago I spotted a hairline crack at the tip of the frame .Despite it ,I restrung my racket with BG66 at 21lb and went for my tournament ;the crack opened up wide a few days 1ater and the frame seems capable of disintegrating after some strokes . Any suggestion of what to do with it before I send it into the bin ?<p>
    </html>

3. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Pat wrote:
    >
    > I have been using my Cab14 Tour SP for more than 3
    > years,a month ago I spotted a hairline crack at the tip of the
    > frame .Despite it ,I restrung my racket with BG66 at 21lb and
    > went for my tournament ;the crack opened up wide a few days
    > 1ater and the frame seems capable of disintegrating after some
    > strokes . Any suggestion of what to do with it before I send it
    > into the bin ?
    >

Hey man, don't worry about breaking your Carb 14, i agree with Shaun. We all have to move on. A friend borrowed my Ti-10 and broke the frame coz he hit a chair while practising in his room. Stupid i know, but hey, i got a replacement.... Get a Yonex Titanium one, their real good for smashing especially the Ti-7 and Ti-10.