Aeroplane prices.

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by jejay93, Apr 17, 2006.

1. jejay93

jejay93 Regular Member

Student
    Hello everybody!
    I'm french, living in Paris and am interested in importing aeroplanes for my association. But I went to the site of Shanghai Badminton Factory http://www.shuttlecockchina.com/ but there is only a table on which we can only see how many of boxes we can buy without any prices. I have sent an e-mail but they never answered me (concerning prices). Thank you for your help. Jejay.
    Do you know what's the differences between EG1130, EG1101, SG1130, SG1101, G1130, G1101. I think EG,SG,G is the quality maybe G=Gold, S=Silver and 1130,1101 the speed.
    Please help! :(

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    I was once told by someone, EG = Excellent Grade, SG = Satisfactory Grade, G = regular? Not very sure though. :cool:

Another version of story was different code (series) are aiming different region, like export vs. domestic etc. :rolleyes:

3. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Those are quantity for a container. The manufacturer will not deal with the individual consumer. Aeroplane should have a distributor in Europe or France. Another alternative is www.sosan.com

4. Simp84

Simp84 Regular Member

Student
    Try www.bbeshop.com ... super reliable... I got my stuff within 2 weeks
    good prices too... I ordered 10 dozen shuttlecock and a racket and arrive nicely in a box :)

5. SYCHIN

SYCHIN New Member

Hello everybody!
    We want to import shuttlecocks for our badminton club too. We're living in Melbourne (Australia). Anybody know how and where to order the sea lion shuttles? Sea lion shuttle in here is very expensive.

Thank you for your help. SYC

6. appler

appler New Member

where is bbshop located?

7. jcl49

jcl49 Regular Member

Beijing, China.

Near the Agricultural University in Haidian District. It has a ridiculously small shop, which I accidentally walked past several times.

8. other

other Regular Member

Student
    Its on the first floor (if you are UK and also have a ground floor) or second floor (as in china where the ground floor=first floor) and is a tiny shop.

9. RSLCANADA

RSLCANADA Regular Member

Pres of RSL in Canada
    Yes, you can buy 50 doz of Aeroplane from BBE shop, I recommend EG1130, EG1101. The best grade of Aeroplane shuttles. And I think it's the most convinent way to buy a small quantity with good price.
    Here is the way for you to order in English, http://www.bbeshop.com/en/order.htm It looks like a practical process. If you like to communicate with them, I could help. I know manager in the shop.

10. jckuo

jckuo Regular Member

Businessman
    jejay93 -
    We are selling Aeroplane shuttlecocks in Australia.
    EG1130 is excellent grade (the best grade) with pointed-end feathers. SG1130 is super grade (the second best grade).
    Due to the shortage of feathers, currently the factory does not accept the orders from new customers. That is why you do not receive reply.

For an end user, now it is not the time to order shuttles directly from any manufacturers because you may receive a batch of poor quality of shuttles. You are not one of their big and regular distributors and now the high quality of feathers are difficult to obtain, they may just give you low quality of shuttles instead. It is time to try different brands of shuttles from local sellers to see which kind of shuttles are suitable to you. (some may drop their quality level, some may not.)

I have been a distributor of another brand of shuttles for one and half years, it supplied me a batch of 2500 dozen of poor quality shuttles because I was its new distributors. All my customers complained about the durability compared to those they used before (same brand). Fortunately, I haven't paid the money yet and returned all of them to the manufacturer.

Now I focused on selling Aeroplane shuttles because their quality is very steady. In addition to Sydney, they are selling to Victoria, South Australia, Queensland and even Western Australian.

11. glaringlee

glaringlee New Member

Me Too:)))))))))

12. sriharil

sriharil New Member

IT Tech
    Aeroplane Shuttlecocks Sales in Sydney

I live in Sydney and we would like to start using aeroplane EG 1130 shuttles again. We had discontinued using Aeroplane because the place we used to buy from put their prices up. Since then we have been using RSL shuttles and they do not last very long. Some time, we end up using 3-4 shuttles to
    complete one game.

Can you give me a website from where I can get the prices off these Aeroplane Shuttles or a contact number perphaps..

Regards
    SL:)

13. vw1668

vw1668 Regular Member

Accountant
    aeroplane green is about $24 per tube and aeroplane black is about $28 per tube, unless you buy more than 50 dozens, then you will be able to get a wholesale price with a discount. I know that aeroplane shuttlecocks are not cheap, but they are relatively durable.

14. vw1668

vw1668 Regular Member

Accountant
  15. sportz24_7

sportz24_7 New Member

home
    I can get RSL classic for $23.50aud Melbourne, PM me if you want to know info