User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    SP
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Any regular weekday group at Woodlands/Gombak?

    Hi,
    Any existing gp need player?
    lvl:amateur
    day/time: weekday/7pm onwards.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi JYong,

    How about joining the "Learn to Play" scheme? http://www.ssc.gov.sg/SportsWeb/sw_c...root=0&cat=367

    Most of us beginner. Dunno abt your age but we ranged from teen to 50s. Class starts 25/4

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    SP
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lohtw
    Hi JYong,

    How about joining the "Learn to Play" scheme? http://www.ssc.gov.sg/SportsWeb/sw_c...root=0&cat=367

    Most of us beginner. Dunno abt your age but we ranged from teen to 50s. Class starts 25/4
    I am with "Learn to Play" course now, looking for more ppl to play and polish my skills.
    u joining too?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JYong
    I am with "Learn to Play" course now, looking for more ppl to play and polish my skills.
    u joining too?
    Is it? U are training in which sports hall?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    SP
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lohtw
    Is it? U are training in which sports hall?
    bukit gombak.
    where u normally play, any fix gp?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JYong
    bukit gombak.
    where u normally play, any fix gp?
    Hi there JYong,

    I am currently playing at YCK Sports Hall under the Learn to Play scheme. I seldom play outside of this group. Maybe you would like to join us as well

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    SP
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lohtw
    Hi there JYong,

    I am currently playing at YCK Sports Hall under the Learn to Play scheme. I seldom play outside of this group. Maybe you would like to join us as well
    Sure. which day and time u normally play? can pm me ur contact?thanks

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JYong
    Sure. which day and time u normally play? can pm me ur contact?thanks
    Hi JYong,

    We are playing on Tues 7 - 9pm. See if you can join us lor. Will give contact if you joining If you can, see you next Tues 25/4 new class.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    SP
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lohtw
    Hi JYong,

    We are playing on Tues 7 - 9pm. See if you can join us lor. Will give contact if you joining If you can, see you next Tues 25/4 new class.
    how to register under your grp?
    I only c yishun one start on same day leh.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JYong
    how to register under your grp?
    I only c yishun one start on same day leh.
    Hi JYong,

    Sorry sorry... I am at Yishun Sports Hall Dunno why always mix up the 2. Our coach is Mr James Tan

    Sorry again

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for Training at woodlands Area on weekday nights.
    By cannotfindaname in forum Singapore Coaching
    Replies: 0
    : 02-16-2010, 07:48 AM
  2. weekday games at gombak sh
    By dealingroom88 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 178
    : 11-11-2009, 01:38 AM
  3. regular weekday games (noon or nite also can)
    By jquekhs in forum Singapore
    Replies: 1
    : 10-21-2009, 11:34 PM
  4. Any woodlands regular grp??
    By sleepingforest in forum Singapore
    Replies: 6
    : 07-02-2009, 11:26 AM
  5. Looking for regular group at woodlands
    By norphos in forum Singapore
    Replies: 1
    : 05-30-2009, 08:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •