User Tag List

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 222 to 238 of 545
  1. #222
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    264
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ozzie Ozzie Oi Oi...
    Go the Socceroos...

    Cheers,
    Fuji on 56K dialup... :-(

  2. #223
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,778
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Tonight is our CCC Session #10, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Hi everyone@ccc,

    Tonight is our CCC Session #10, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    We will still welcome friends of yours or anyone new to join us tonight.

    To Date: Out of the 59 players who have attended CCC, 18 have become Club Members.

    We will again be asking players to join our CCC Club Membership, as discussed in previous posts; $5 per session for Club Members, and $10 for Casual Visitors.

    Players are reminded to print your Membership Form(as I have sent ATTACHMENT to you) and fill in your details before you attend tonight. Players without printer can fill in our printed forms when you arrive.

    Tonight we will be explaining how our CCC Handicapped Competition works.

    As usual, we are going for supper at Kingsways, Glen Waverley, after our games tonight. May be more ideas will be suggested for the Handicapped Competion at SUPPERTIME.

    And we will also celebrate the SUCCESS OF OUR SOCCEROOS

    Cheers... chris@ccc


  3. #224
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    197
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    does anyone do re-string job in your teem and how does it charge?

  4. #225
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,778
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Restringing Badminton Racket Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by davidcheng
    does anyone do re-string job in your teem and how does it charge?
    Hi davidcheng,

    Most of our CCC players get me to do their restring/repair.

    I charge $25 for restringing. But if players provide their own string, I charge $20 for just the labour cost.

    May be you are willing to charge less. Let our members know how/what you charge. May be you can get some customers from our CCC Badminton Club Membership.

    Cheers... chris@ccc

  5. #226
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    197
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks chris,
    really quickly response my question, thanks again!
    you do a good job for ccc badminton club, keep going! if you need some strings(original yonex), shuttlecocks(mmoa) or rackets(mmoa & victor), please let me know, i can give you good price.
    dvdcheng48@hotmail.com

  6. #227
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Finally have my Friday nights back~ yeah~!

    Hi eveyone!!!
    After last few weeks of "torture"...
    it finally ended this morning as I had my last exam paper. *relief*
    and what follows after this = the 3-week HOLY-DAY for me (Holidays.. hehe)

    Although I only had 2 hours of sleep last night (for my last minute cramming for today's morning exam), I turned up tonight as I couldn't wait any longer to be jumping, hitting & moving again~ and it's just sssssssoooooooooo good to be back on the court!!!
    I guess badminton is really a post-exam party for me... hehe...
    Tonight was just another good night!!! Not only I had fun, but also watching the good players playing their singles are "inspiring"!!!
    It was good to see people still managed to come in cold weather!!!
    *Keep the passions alive*

  7. #228
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,778
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Report for Friday, 23-Jun-2006

    Quote Originally Posted by LilyC
    Hi eveyone!!!
    After last few weeks of "torture"...
    it finally ended this morning as I had my last exam paper. *relief*
    and what follows after this = the 3-week HOLY-DAY for me (Holidays.. hehe)

    Although I only had 2 hours of sleep last night (for my last minute cramming for today's morning exam), I turned up tonight as I couldn't wait any longer to be jumping, hitting & moving again~ and it's just sssssssoooooooooo good to be back on the court!!!
    I guess badminton is really a post-exam party for me... hehe...
    Tonight was just another good night!!! Not only I had fun, but also watching the good players playing their singles are "inspiring"!!!
    It was good to see people still managed to come in cold weather!!!
    *Keep the passions alive*
    Hi everyone@ccc,

    Another GOOD SESSION last night, 23-Jun-2006.

    For those who were absent... here's a short report;

    >> New Player(s) Welcomed=3. Fony-S, Pei-C, Henry-J
    >> Player(s) joining Membership= 2. Ken-H, Lily-C
    >> Club Members Count(To Date)= 20. Julian-H, Monica-H, Bill-L, Helmut-H, Yih Sheng-C, Kee-F, Kim-F, Jason-F, Andrew-W, Chiranti-M, Danny-O, Judy-N, Mike-M, JoeKinn-L, Peter-L, Kevin-C, Laurie-C, Kenneth-L, Ken-H, Lily-C
    >> Welcomed back Lily from your exams.
    >> Found water leakage from roof there before our session.
    >> Returned Kenneth's racket to JoeKinn
    >> Tested our CCC Handicapped Competition with Singles Games.

    Results Todate;
    -3 Chris-H
    -3 Kevin-C
    -3 Yih Sheng-C
    -1 Peter-L
    -1 Robert-Q
    -1 Jason-F
    +3 Bill-L
    +4 JoeKinn-L
    +5 Ken-H

    >> Ken-H joined us at supper, his first time. Welcome Ken-H to our Supper Club!!!
    >> Discussions @Supper: World Cup Soccer, AVI download of Badminton Matches, DVD's of Badminton Matches, Handicapped Doubles Competition using Results Todate(as listed above).

    Cheers... chris@ccc


  8. #229
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    423
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I went n have a look, it's actually selling at $95? THe others are selling at $60

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhung
    The following shoe is selling for $60 at

    stadium sports (next to reject shop and angus & robertson)
    box hill
    centro box hill
    98974563

    Yonex : SHB 68 Yonex Indoor Badminton Shoes - SHB 68

    This new advanced mid-range model combines the power cushion performance, with gLite and Ergoshape.

    RRP : $95.00

  9. #230
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,778
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default hkhung gave us wrong information

    Hi hkhung,

    You gave us wrong information.

    I went there today after my coaching @Baldwin. The SHB series shoes were RRP@$115 selling@$95.

    Only the AR series shoes were RRP@$95 selling@$60.

    Cheers... chris@ccc

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhung
    The following shoe is selling for $60 at

    stadium sports (next to reject shop and angus & robertson)
    box hill
    centro box hill
    98974563

    Yonex : SHB 68 Yonex Indoor Badminton Shoes - SHB 68

    This new advanced mid-range model combines the power cushion performance, with gLite and Ergoshape.

    RRP : $95.00
    Quote Originally Posted by badcliq
    I went n have a look, it's actually selling at $95? THe others are selling at $60

  10. #231
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    HK, Melbourne Aus
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc
    Hi hkhung,

    You gave us wrong information.

    I went there today after my coaching @Baldwin. The SHB series shoes were RRP@$115 selling@$95.

    Only the AR series shoes were RRP@$95 selling@$60.

    Cheers... chris@ccc

    Hi all,

    If you guys is interested in the SHB-68EX, it's selling on ebay for $70 a pair + $10 postage. Xinsports on Middleborough Road is the seller. I don't know how much do they sell at the shop though. and here's link.

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Yonex-SHB-68-...QQcmdZViewItem

    Cheers,

    Andrew

  11. #232
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    264
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs down Taiwan Open 06


    LCW lost in Taiwan Open...

    Lin Dan beat Lee Chong Wei 21-18, 12-21, 21-11

    Fuji

  12. #233
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey~
    I know...
    A bit disappointed too...
    but still very proud of LCW!
    GOOD WORK LCW!!! *salute you*

  13. #234
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,778
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Lin Dan is still the Best

    Quote Originally Posted by LilyC
    Hey~
    I know...
    A bit disappointed too...
    but still very proud of LCW!
    GOOD WORK LCW!!! *salute you*
    Hi Fuji & LilyC,

    Yes, LD is still the Best.

    For the Malaysian Open 2006, I was so happy for LCW beating LD. There were 2 reasons;
    1. I was from Malaysia, so I was a bit biased.
    2. I am usually for the underdog. So it was good for LCW to beat LD.

    For the Chinese Taipei Open 2006, LD has proved to us that he is still the Best.

    So, CONGRATULATIONS TO LIN DAN !!!.

    Cheers... chris@ccc


  14. #235
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default shoes, shoes, shoes!

    Chris, are the shuttle you used on friday night (are they apac?) faster than the golden seal as well as epsilon?

    Apology for giving out the wrong info on Stadium Sports. I just saw the sign on top of those shoes and got really excited!

    Anyway, the Ar series that was on special should be AR 82 (the white shoe, right?). For some reason, the front side of the shoe get worn out within a month. When it come off, the top front part got paper in it!! If you come across Andy(the hong kong guy), ask him to take a picture of his shoe.

    I bought that shoe from Xin (so did Andy), luckily i got a refund.

    P.S Should have bought the shiny tour version of power cushion 99 instead of the normal version, so i could go clubbing with it. Wondering have any of you guys seen anybody wearing these in Melbourne for showoff?

    SHB-99
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG]http://www.yonex.com/img/product/bad/shoes/shb99ltd.jpg

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG]Chris, this week i would want to work on footwork.
    Following are 2 things that are identified that needed to work on

    - hitting too early on the shuttle while player(me) is in midflight
    - move too early before the opposition player hit the shuttle

    i think they are somehow related to the footwork


    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]

  15. #236
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, just to confirmed that xinsports in Middleborough Rd is selling the SHB-68 for $70. I just got one myself.

  16. #237
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,778
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I can't find your [IMG]files

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhung
    Chris, are the shuttle you used on friday night (are they apac?) faster than the golden seal as well as epsilon?

    Apology for giving out the wrong info on Stadium Sports. I just saw the sign on top of those shoes and got really excited!

    Anyway, the Ar series that was on special should be AR 82 (the white shoe, right?). For some reason, the front side of the shoe get worn out within a month.
    When it come off, the top front part got paper in it!! If you come across Andy(the hong kong guy), ask him to take a picture of his shoe.

    I bought that shoe from Xin (so did Andy), luckily i got a refund.

    P.S Should have bought the shiny tour version of power cushion 99 instead of the normal version, so i could go clubbing with it.
    Wondering have any of you guys seen anybody wearing these in Melbourne for showoff?

    SHB-99
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG]
    http://www.yonex.com/img/product/bad/shoes/shb99ltd.jpg

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG]
    Chris, this week i would want to work on footwork.
    Following are 2 things that are identified that needed to work on

    - hitting too early on the shuttle while player(me) is in midflight
    - move too early before the opposition player hit the shuttle

    i think they are somehow related to the footwork


    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]
    Hi hkhung,

    Last Friday, we did not use apac shuttles. We used Sea Lion shuttles.
    Anyway... even for different brands, you can get different speeds. The Sea Lion we used last Friday night were of Speed 78.

    And last Wednesday, you forgot to bring the Coaching Worksheet again.
    Please fill in the 2 chapters we did, 1.Singles High Service, and 2.Underarm Clears.

    Also, I can't find your [IMG]files.
    Please try sending your [IMG]files again. Can you send them as "LINKS"?

    Cheers... chris@ccc

  17. #238
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Chris, just to let you know that I like the Sea Lion shuttles. They are very durable.

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Glen Waverley Friday Night Social 7.30pm - 10.30pm
    By cswon9 in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 361
    : 07-31-2014, 08:25 PM
  2. Glen Waverley Sat. 7:30-10:00pm Titan Badminton Club
    By ashley in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 1308
    : 01-19-2014, 11:38 PM
  3. CCC Badminton: CATS@Waverley Wed 7:30pm-10:00pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 377
    : 02-04-2008, 09:53 PM
  4. CCC Badminton: Social@Waverley Fri 8:00pm-10:30pm
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 300
    : 11-24-2006, 08:38 PM
  5. Replies: 123
    : 08-29-2006, 12:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •