User Tag List

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DoublesPlease, u rightly said about the "fun" part for us all. Thank you! If i do not feel fun (i know this is bad grammar), you won't see me back every sat day in box hill running around and end up being body smashed anyway!

Mind u, that happen a few times for me in the last 2 weeks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkhung
    you won't see me back every sat day in box hill running around and end up being body smashed anyway!
    Hi hkhung, are you saying you get smashed at your body during training. I find this weird, unless it's in a game. I noticed most of your posts, you kept saying that you get body smashed. I assumed you hate getting smash at. I'll remember not to smash you next time. You should aim to achieve "yan kim hup yat" (errr, meaning racket and your soul merge into one). ...just kidding.

Personally, I enjoy being smash at all the time. I love it when my opponent aim at my body cos I know that I can easily reach the shuttle without much stretching. I hate stretching most. So, guys, next time make sure you hit the shuttle straight to me, ya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BadFever
    You should aim to achieve "yan kim hup yat" (errr, meaning racket and your soul merge into one). ...just kidding.

So, guys, next time make sure you hit the shuttle straight to me, ya.
    Hi BadFever,
    Wow... Ren Jian He Yi. You must be watching too many Chinese KungFu movies... If one is at this level, one doesn't even need a racquet/sword...

You wish... I will be smashing down the line or the middle when I play you.

Cheers,
    Fuji

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

badfever, for the record, before this friday glen waverly thing, chris was doing a sat day social at box hill since 3 years ago and i start badminton then.

So i was referring to being targeted for smashed in game at those session when i was starting badminton. Due to being a weaker player in doubles, i can see why they would target me.

At that time, I do not hate being smashed, but i simply feel i learn nothing as a absolute beginner since the shot was too difficult to be returned no matter what. Somehow my clear were just as bad, and people could have done me on my clear (they clear to me, and i could not clear back, and i got done by bounce/push). But if i got done on clear, at least it give me the feeling that i have done something to it. It's way more frustrating when people smash you from the back and still you cannot return. That's the point.

There, very emotional!

So for my experience i think i understand how it feel for people who are just starting out on badminton.

Now i like to be smashed for the same reason as you. Since you reveal your secret, we won't smash on your body!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone@CCC!
    Now we'll get to try each of those suggestions! How exciting!

To Chris@CCC:
    1) I'm more than happy to be your partner for the Mixed Double event!
    2) I've got my timetable for this semester and if we have training on Wed night, it might be hard for me... I'd say Sunday @ Albert Park is still the best time though... >.<" hm... but it may not be the case for others who are also attending the coaching la.... so... we'll talk about that this Friday or Sunday. Don't worry about this too much, I'll show you my timetable and see what can be done.

To yschin: I strongly agree with you that the handicapped sytem really is not too bad, it's quite good!

To hkhung:
    It'll be hard for me to show you guys the place for supper - I don't usually join the supper group coz I gotta work on Saturday mornings. hehe... I'll see la, but Kung-Lin and I did promise Chris@CCC last time that we'll join you guys when we retire! Muahahaha.

Cheers... LilyC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Badfever, body smashed is just my term for being smashed on any part of the body. I got too emotional in last post to answer your question.

Now i got a question for you, what is a Lin Dan's dive? Is it a signature move? I am intrigued. Maybe we will get Chris to demo that one for me. The only problem might be all the angry people who Chris would miss for coaching due to the injury.

Took me a long time to work out the chinese words for "yan kim hup yat". Can you type that in chinese next time? Now if only i can work out what is "Ren Jian He Yi" form Fuji's post.Fuji, did you know that there are some training method to get young children to use their hand for hitting to get a feel how the shuttle move. So if they keep practicing, they might end up actually slicing the shuttle in half with their kung fu skill. I will bring my book to show you this friday!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took me a long time to work out the chinese words for "yan kim hup yat". Can you type that in chinese next time? Now if only i can work out what is "Ren Jian He Yi" form Fuji's post.
    Hi HK,
    They are the same actually. BadFever said it in Cantonese and mine is in Mandarin. I thought you would have understood/guessed the Cantonese one...
    For those who can read simplified Chinese
    人剑合一

It means :-
    Human and sword becomes one entity.
    In our case, human and racquet...

I still prefer to type in English. A lot quicker and easier. For Chinese, I have to 'google' for the correct Chinese words...

Hope BadFever and I haven't open up a can of worms here...

Cheers,
    Fuji
    Last edited by Fuji_; 07-09-2006 at 10:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now i got a question for you, what is a Lin Dan's dive? Is it a signature move? I am intrigued. Maybe we will get Chris to demo that one for me. The only problem might be all the angry people who Chris would miss for coaching due to the injury.

Took me a long time to work out the chinese words for "yan kim hup yat". Can you type that in chinese next time?
    Ya, ya, ya....get Chris to demo Lin Dan's dive...it's in his lessons no. 21. I want to see that too.

Me don't understand chinese, though. But direct translation is "man and racket merge to become one". Aren't you from HK. Don't you read HK comics.

Fuji : You have to threat beginners good, you know. Now, as beginner, my request is you smash to my racket.

DoublesPlease : No fridge means no coke for you. BTW, why do you call DoublesPlease. I thought you also play single in competition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BadFever
    Fuji : You have to threat beginners good, you know. Now, as beginner, my request is you smash to my racket.
    Hi BadFever, if you're a beginner, I would be a person that have no idea what a shuttle is...
    Hong Kong KungFu comics can be addictive.
    Cheers,
    Fuji

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Fuji, thanks for the chinese. I only hope that it does not make aussie feel too left out.

Thanks Fuji for the type up chinese words, I do know how to read/write those words, but not type in chinese. Well, all in all at least i know both canto/mandarin pronounciation for the same words.

For someone who live in asian culture, I agree Hong Kong KungFu comics can be "very" addictive.

I have taken the picture of my SHB 99, remind me to show you in my DigiCam this friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forget the yan kim yup yup yat, Lin dan's dive.... you need to be a frog to do those stunts , how abt this for baddy game:-http://content.ytmnd.com/content/1/2...71015e584b.gif

Mr HK -- right on the body

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default aussie left out

Too late - aussie left out Can you please give me the tones for Ren Jian He Yi? And for those who are interested - see my thread at http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=33160

To Fuji, thanks for the chinese. I only hope that it does not make aussie feel too left out.

Thanks Fuji for the type up chinese words, I do know how to read/write those words, but not type in chinese. Well, all in all at least i know both canto/mandarin pronounciation for the same words.

For someone who live in asian culture, I agree Hong Kong KungFu comics can be "very" addictive.

I have taken the picture of my SHB 99, remind me to show you in my DigiCam this friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my new hero is no longer L dan. He is Zzzz dan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

robbo77, "the tones for Ren Jian He Yi?" Do you want the mandarin tones of those words? Cos that's what they are.

yschin, Did you know Zidane gonna retire altogehter from football now? If only Italy is beaten by an extra time goal ...... in my dreams.

Fuji, do you actually know how to read the chinese character. If so, do you read any Hong kong comic?

The way this is going, maybe we should start a yahoo discussion chat room!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Too many things to learn in life...

Fuji, do you actually know how to read the chinese character. If so, do you read any Hong kong comic?
    Hi hkhung,
    Yeah Yeah... I used to read quite a lot of comics when I was younger. We can talk more when we meet. Or else this thread will be bombarded with Chinese characters and comics names...
    Chinese (Mandarin) is my 2nd language, so is English... So what is my 1st language then?
    I even speak a handful of Chinese dialects... That's the problem. Too many languages and dialects, I don't even excel in any of them...
    Not to mention a tiny bit of Malay too...

Hi Robo77,
    Learning another language can only be good. Keep it up.

Cheers,
    Fuji

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry slept in...

Quote Originally Posted by yschin
    Forget the yan kim yup yup yat, Lin dan's dive.... you need to be a frog to do those stunts , how abt this for baddy game:-http://content.ytmnd.com/content/1/2...71015e584b.gif

Mr HK -- right on the body
    Hi yschin,
    Slept in this morning and missed all the action of the World Cup final.
    I heard on the radio about Zinedine's headbutt and sent off. What a SAD way to end a marvellous football career. But he is still one of the greats in my mind...
    Cheers,
    Fuji

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mixed Doubles Events for Friday, 14-July-2006

Quote Originally Posted by LilyC
    To chris@ccc:
    1) I'm more than happy to be your partner for the Mixed Double event!
    2) I've got my timetable for this semester and if we have training on Wed night, it might be hard for me... I'd say Sunday @ Albert Park is still the best time though... >.<" hm... but it may not be the case for others who are also attending the coaching la.... so... we'll talk about that this Friday or Sunday. Don't worry about this too much, I'll show you my timetable and see what can be done.
    Hi LilyC,

Good that we have confirmed to play Mixed Doubles this Friday, 14-July-2006.

This Wednesday, 12-July-2006, I will release news about our CCC Wednesday's Coaching And Training Sessions (CATS) @Glen Waverley.

Our CCC @MSAC, Albert Park, is not intended to be closed down.
    4 of our trainees live around Albert Park, and I am sure they do not want to travel to CATS @Glen Waverley.

Cheers... chris@ccc

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast