User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Latest price for SHB99 LTD (SG)

Guys,

just want to know what is the lastest price for SHB99 LTD... of course cheapest is the best

Thanks for the information

Regards,
    Zaviour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zaviour
    Guys,

just want to know what is the lastest price for SHB99 LTD... of course cheapest is the best

Thanks for the information

Regards,
    Zaviour
    Hi Zaviour, i dun know isit cheapest or not... but i know its selling around S$135-S$140 (prices for this shoe fluctuating abit in this range) at Artric Pacific Sports and Classic Sports. But overheard like its hard to find now,.....low in supply i guess. So u beta give them a call to enquire before proceeding down to any of the shops.

But as u are also frequent visitor of WOS at Jeast, coz i still remember u praising yrself u have good memory in one post.... hehehe, it is selling there also at a PRICE...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    Hi Zaviour, i dun know isit cheapest or not... but i know its selling around S$135-S$140 (prices for this shoe fluctuating abit in this range) at Artric Pacific Sports and Classic Sports. But overheard like its hard to find now,.....low in supply i guess. So u beta give them a call to enquire before proceeding down to any of the shops.

Uhmm is it means that the price havent go down for a while? hehehe thx for the information aniwe

But as u are also frequent visitor of WOS at Jeast, coz i still remember u praising yrself u have good memory in one post.... hehehe, it is selling there also at a PRICE...
    hahaha i am not a frequent visitor of WOS, that's y i m praising tat i have a good memory i thot there will be much different in term of price between WOS and others private shop, such as SAFRA, classic, etc...