Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: BAD club information in shanghai
04-25-2006, 09:33 PM #1
BAD club information in shanghai
Usually,badminton fans oversea wondering if there is a good badminton club in shanghai when they come to this city the first time ,they want to be guest and have fun here. here are some badminton club information in shanghai ,wish this information can give badminton fans some help :
1. SHanghai Badminton Club :,it is the biggest BAD club in shanghai ,it was found in 10 years ago, now it has more than thousand members .it opens in different area with nine courts in shanghai from tuesday to sunday except monday. this clubs home page is http://www.shbc.cn.
2. Tongji Badminton Club: it is also a nice BAD club in shanghai , it has a fixed court in Tongji university with wood floor and bright light . it's member is more stability than other club in shanghai . this club has a nice and a professional badminton coach every active time. u can ask coach to teach you basic skill in bad withou any extra fee! it's home page is http://www.tjbclub.com
3. Dianfeng Badminton Club: a nice club with quite a lot master-hand badminton fans , although all of them are amateurs, the court is in the trainning gymnasium in Shanghai University of Sport . the home page is http://www.1sports.net
4. Hongye Badminton Club: it opens twice a week in a fixed courts with a professional badminton coach. you can get more details in this link: http://www.redleafbc.com/
5. Xiyu Badminton Club : the court of this club is fixed also: in Fushan foreign language elementary school in Pudong area in shanghai.
you can get more information about badminon club in shanghai in this link(of cause you should know chinese first.): http://www.badmintonfan.com/bbs/index.asp?boardid=40
The price of these club is the most likely in shanghai : 30-40 yuan for 2 hrs (4-5$) . I'v made a excel file with all of badminton club information in shanghai , it contains club name ,address , courts, open time ,etc. if any body are interesting, i can email you (Currently it is chinese version, my email: email@example.com ).
BTW : it free.
Last edited by michaelcool; 04-25-2006 at 09:37 PM.
11-10-2006, 09:17 AM #2
I tried the shbc.com address, but it does not seem to work. Any problem with that page?
I'll move to SH in Feb and am looking for a good club. In 2004 I played for a short time at Shanghai International Club in Hongqiao, but it does not seem to exist anymore.
Any advice on a club, in Southern part of SH? I don't speak Chinese, but will start to learn (but an English website would at least be helpful).
I'm German, have been playing for quite some time, but not very high level.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
11-12-2006, 06:55 PM #3
02-04-2007, 11:35 PM #4
02-10-2007, 05:37 AM #5
Thanks Michael, I got the list. I will get someone to help me translate it into English.
I have always been playing in Shanghai Badminton Club. The people there are very friendly and after the game, there are always other fun activities such as dinner, massage, karaoke, snooker/pool, play cards/mahjong, etc.
Most of the members are young adults so it's fun.
By YINTH in forum China / Hong KongReplies: 42: 04-19-2014, 10:31 PM
By akarin37 in forum China / Hong KongReplies: 3: 10-26-2011, 11:22 AM
By regan.gpr in forum Middle East & South AsiaReplies: 0: 01-23-2011, 02:55 AM
By Reina24 in forum China / Hong KongReplies: 2: 09-18-2008, 06:26 AM
By YINTH in forum General ForumReplies: 0: 03-06-2004, 10:30 PM