Fake MP100 ???

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by budi, May 12, 2001.

1. budi

budi Guest

Just went to Bras Basah complex today (Singapore) and saw this MP100 racket for sale at S$169 !!! or only US$100
    I wonder if it is original yonex.

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Racket itu yang benar. Lots of people have asked me about that. Its real, trust me.......

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    you guys r so lucky living there where dealers can sell for less than what yonex allow american dealers to buy them for, let alone sell them for here. Actually it's only 93.2 USD or 144 Cdn$. The best online price in canada is 270cdn$. I bet in a cdn sport store, mp100 would likely gonna sell for 299$, that's over 100% more than a kiddo (mei mei) can get in bras basah complex . I'm sure the thermal bag are better quality too than what we get here in N.A. Yonex pricing policy in N.A. should be viewed as another hindrance on the popularity of badminton in N.A.

4. Yudhi

Yudhi Regular Member

Student
    Other than rackets, Yonex goods in Singapore, Indonesia etc are not compareable to America.
    Other than rackets, Yonex goods here are of poor quality.
    Take for examples the shoes, in America they produce the shoes with the model SHB which are far much better quality than in Singapore or Indonesia, I'm not sure about Malaysia.
    Here they produce similar products but of poorer material with the model AR although the price are much cheaper here.
    They do not sell shoes with the model SHB, it is much more expensive.
    Same thing for other products like hand grip, T-shirt(Yonex)
    Overall I think US produce better products and of course the prices are too high for us.

5. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    maybe.
    my friend bot some yonex collar badminton shirt for 10$ cdn in malaysia but they feel thinner and easier to wrinkle. I first though maybe because malaysia is hotter so yonex made their shirt thinner over there. In canada, those shirts cost over 40$ eash.

6. PK

PK Guest

what is the grip size and weight of the MP100 you saw at Bras Basah complex?

7. PK

PK Guest

also, what is the name of the shop you saw it at that price?

8. harry

harry Guest

i wonder if that singapore store does mail order cos i would be the first one to order man!

9. KC

KC Guest

The name of the shop is Music Book Room. The reasons is that they are clearing their Yonex stock.
    If you have doubts, call Sunrise, distributor of Yonex racket in S'pore. There are only 2 pcs of MP100 left.