Kuan Beng Hong is totally rubbish !!

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2006' started by streamyx, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. streamyx

streamyx Regular Member

This is the fist time i see KBH match, what a shame that this is how he is. Not a win or lose matter. Is a matter of, this kind of skill can still become a national player. This is what he quoted earlier..

**Beng Hong said that he had waited for this moment to be in the line-up for a crucial tie.
    “In fact, I made a request to the coaches to field me against South Korea (in the quarter-finals). But I was told to wait. This time, I am in no matter what. I have been ready from day one to take up this responsibility,” said Beng Hong yesterday. “If the tie comes to decider, I will do my best not to let my team and country down.**

From his match, i really cannot see that by how or by "what" he wan to win his match. There is totally nothing special in his game. It is really not a lose or win matter. Is about the match.

2. breaL

breaL Regular Member

they boy got skill

did u see his jumping smash,,its was awesome,remind me of taufik hidayat at his best ^^,the boy need more serious game experience and some more training ,,he ll he sharper

3. yling

yling Regular Member

i dun understand how come he's the reserve for msian singles
    at least let him have more experience first

4. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    he needs more experience...he got a good smash....but lousy net play

5. streamyx

streamyx Regular Member

i just left out to comment about his jumping smash. He really jump very high, but his smash is without power and speed...From the fist time seeing him playing, my friend and i just think that his standard is just like the state player standard..

6. cindie

cindie Regular Member

Oh boy, how old is he? 23?? At this age, some people are already World #1. :eek:

7. streamyx

streamyx Regular Member

Again i stress here, is not a win or lose matter. But, at least he show some good performance in the match. Totally none. I still remember when i fist come to know a guy name LCW is during his fist Malaysia Open Final match against Chen Hong. I am impressive and i knew that he will be somebody in the future...At least u show some fighting play just like wat LCW did in his first apperance in Malaysia Open. And no one will blame if he lost. We will said give more time and exploresure to him.. But, how is KBH during his match today?? Not worth to mention at all...

8. gagi124

gagi124 Regular Member

This is my 1s time c he playing. He done so much mistake...:crying: ...We very disappoint to watch that two matches. For me, his performance quite poor...May be cause of the psychology level and the pressure...I think he can play better. Anyway...he stil young and not much experinces in big matches, give him sometimes...although very sad to c Malaysia almost touch the final...

9. some_one_help

some_one_help Regular Member

student
    You have no right to talk bad about him unless your better than him. but i guess your not since your not even in the malaysian NATIONAL badminton team. so why dont you just keep your comments to yourself. it's embarrasing and pathetic looking at bad comments given to your own country-man who did his/her best to help Malaysia to bring back to long-lost cup.

10. some_one_help

some_one_help Regular Member

student
    and a piece of advice, buck up on your english spelling

11. badcliq

badcliq Regular Member

DISSAPOINTED <- one word to describe

12. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    If that is KBH's best..... then there's a very big problem.

13. blinan8088

blinan8088 Regular Member

IT Programmer
    Well, this is my first time to watch KBH and I think he can be someone in the future. I believe he has done the best for the game, but I think the pressure is too much to bear.

14. HooiTeng

HooiTeng Regular Member

student
    Jia You

It was a great disappointment that Malaysia lost to Denmark. I was watching the match from the beginning till the end supporting them hmm about 5 hours:crying:. At first, very sad to see lee chong wei lost to gabe haihz... a bad beginning. If lee would win, we'll win!!!! 3 of our singles lost wuuuuuuuuuu.....:crying: i think beng hong did his best..this is his first time in thomas cup i think....he needs more experience....at least he managed to chase the points to 19 in the second round. GOOD LUCK NEXT TIME..

HOPE ONE DAY I CAN WATCH A MATCH BETWEEN CHINA AND MALAYSIA IN THE FINALS!:D

15. BMcentral

BMcentral Regular Member

...blame LYB for his curse..

16. HooiTeng

HooiTeng Regular Member

student
    wat is LYB, anyone tell me?

17. blinan8088

blinan8088 Regular Member

IT Programmer
    Off topic: LYB is Lee Yong Boo.. the China Team coach. :D

18. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    Li Yong Bo is the head coach of the Chinese team!

19. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    Ok I'm gonna join the BASH (hantam) Kuan forum. Not just coz its gonna make me feel better after this defeat, but coz its much deserved.

Honestly,......
    This is the second 'main event' match i've seen him on live Telly. The first being 2005 ABC finals where he totally melted againts Sony.

I'm sure this is defo not his best game he can produce.... just that I think he just can't BRING IT WHEN IT MATTERS MOST.

This guy totally no 't**ticular fortitude' la like Mike Foley says it best.

Physically he is so much better prepared than Joachim. Joachim was 'maxed out' half way through the second set due to his lack of fitness to continue his style of play..... but NOOOOOOOO.... Kuan had to give the game back to Joachim.... on a silver platter !!!

All he did on that match was try to look good with a fancy shot or to with out thinking how to win the match.

To any one in BAM reading this:
    For future team matches or other matches involving National pride, please leave Kuan out of the picture

20. alive79

alive79 Regular Member

guys, i dont think we shud blame KBH at all. Have you guys play any sports for your school/ college/ uni/ state ? Have you guys try out the pressure at this crucial moment. Just imagine that, I was a basketball player represent my team once b4. We are in quarter final and in last 10 secs, we got 2 free throw when we tie at 60-60. The player that threw the free was very very accurate, I can say 80%. you guess what, he miss both of them. We can see it from his face, tension, sweating, shaking u name it. And now KBH represent a country. You can guess the pressure on him.
    Well, I really proud of Mas MD today. It really make my heart beat non stop esspecially MD1, so many duece. you can see their fighting spirit, if they can keep this..there is no fear against any opponent. MD2, from the match we can see experience bring some advantage.
    Anyway, try harder Malaysia. And please also train your mental strength.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.