User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taneepak
    The real test is in the eating. I suggest you watch the Thomas Cup semi-finals and finals. These finals, using the new scoring system, speak for themselves.
    yes they where definitively not as exiting as this years all-england with 15x3 !!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would suggest we do not get involved in complex issues that we know very little about, to avoid looking foolish with eggs all over our face.
    I surely agree. The scoring change issue is a complex one. Like the badminton service issue...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many people cite this Court of Arbitration case to 'rubbish' Punch Gunalan and the IBF. As I said earlier the so-called 'victory' by the RBF is hollow, in every sense of the word. The RBF has no players because all of them have defected and have had enough of the RBF. I think a grave injustice has been done to both Punch and the IBF.
    I would suggest we do not get involved in complex issues that we know very little about, to avoid looking foolish with eggs all over our face.
    You are deliberately missing the point yet again and being both patronising and insulting (again).

The fact remains that Punch and the IBF were caught attempting to bully an affiliated organisation and ignoring their own rules. Their reason for doing that is irrelevant and so are the actual rights and wrongs of the RBF situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CWB001
    You are deliberately missing the point yet again and being both patronising and insulting (again).

The fact remains that Punch and the IBF were caught attempting to bully an affiliated organisation and ignoring their own rules. Their reason for doing that is irrelevant and so are the actual rights and wrongs of the RBF situation.
    How does one catch Punch and the IBF in that situation? Does one have concrete proof? Was one actually there to catch the pair (Punch and IBF in this case) or rather just the IBF in progress while bullying the RBF? And why do they want to mess with a country's association which has one of the largest armies with one of the most sophisticated weapons in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FEND.
    How does one catch Punch and the IBF in that situation? Does one have concrete proof?
    Well, one has the published judgement of the International Court of Arbitration in Sport.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8