User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 32 of 32
  1. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    >> no prob with standards, kais. what's important is that we improve.

    Cool thanks..see you there on Fri

    ~ Kais

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    feizhu, i got no prob about you bringing your fren along. the more the merrier. the ultimate maximum for the game would be 16 ppl. i shall put him down on the list.

    Court 4 & 5 Friday 12/05 8 to 10pm (YCK)

    1) Riduan
    2) Yuh Chian
    3)Notnimdab729(Lee)
    4)Slacker
    5)feizhu
    6)KT
    7) EastDevil (Michael)
    8)kais
    9) Jubroni (Tang)
    10)feizhu's fren
    11)
    12)

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by utopia_imminent
    feizhu, i got no prob about you bringing your fren along. the more the merrier. the ultimate maximum for the game would be 16 ppl. i shall put him down on the list.

    Court 4 & 5 Friday 12/05 8 to 10pm (YCK)

    1) Riduan
    2) Yuh Chian
    3)Notnimdab729(Lee)
    4)Slacker
    5)feizhu
    6)KT
    7) EastDevil (Michael)
    8)kais
    9) Jubroni (Tang)
    10)feizhu's fren
    11)surge
    12)
    count me in!
    doubles play......low intermmediate...
    singles....totally cannot make it!

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [Court 4 & 5 Friday 12/05 8 to 10pm (YCK)

    1) Riduan
    2) Yuh Chian
    3)Notnimdab729(Lee)
    4)Slacker
    5)feizhu
    6)KT
    7) EastDevil (Michael)
    8)kais
    9) Jubroni (Tang)
    10)feizhu's fren
    11)surge
    12) kwokcw

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Court 4 & 5 Friday 12/05 8 to 10pm (YCK)

    1) Riduan
    2) Yuh Chian
    3)Notnimdab729(Lee)
    4)Slacker
    5)feizhu
    6)KT
    7) EastDevil (Michael)
    8)kais
    9) Jubroni (Tang)
    10)feizhu's fren
    11)surge
    12) kwokcw
    13) gohyj

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    682
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Court 4 & 5 Friday 12/05 8 to 10pm (YCK)

    1) Riduan
    2) Yuh Chian
    3)Notnimdab729(Lee)
    4)Slacker
    5)feizhu
    6)KT
    7) EastDevil (Michael)
    8)kais
    9) Jubroni (Tang)
    10)feizhu's fren
    11)surge
    12) kwokcw
    13) gohyj
    14) mongoose

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks for the game!!!

    nice to have met a few more BC badminton kakis

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i shall see if i can book the courts for next friday, same place, same time again.

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    book wednesday one.

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surge
    thanks for the game!!!

    nice to have met a few more BC badminton kakis
    Hi surge (Darryl if i dun remember wrongly), nice meeting and playing with you tonite. U and yr extensive Ti10 reviews and Mr Lee (Notnimdab729) are the 2 persons who greatly influence me to get a old version Ti10 which i enjoy playing with it now.
    Last edited by Slacker; 05-12-2006 at 11:14 AM.

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    843
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great session. Nice new friends.

    The only tough thing is to remember TWO set of names per person (nick and real name). I am still very confused.
    Last edited by EastDevil; 05-12-2006 at 11:56 AM.

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    682
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    Hi surge (Darryl if i dun remember wrongly), nice meeting and playing with you tonite. U and yr extensive Ti10 reviews and Mr Lee (Notnimdab729) are the 2 persons who greatly influence me to get a old version Ti10 which i enjoy playing with it now.
    Yup! Great session. Thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thanks for organising utopia!
    Eh Slacker, if you ever need any more back-ups for your Ti10, I have 2 old cosmetics Ti10 2UG4 SP versions if you want. Hehe!
    Just PM me or get my contact number from surge or Notnimdab729.

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EastDevil
    Great session. Nice new friends.

    The only tough thing is to remember TWO set of names per person (nick and real name). I am still very confused.
    hahaha Michael.... very soon u will get it right lah. No worries.

    Cheers. Malcolm

    Quote Originally Posted by mongoose
    Yup! Great session. Thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thanks for organising utopia!
    Eh Slacker, if you ever need any more back-ups for your Ti10, I have 2 old cosmetics Ti10 2UG4 SP versions if you want. Hehe!
    Just PM me or get my contact number from surge or Notnimdab729.
    Hi mongoose, thanks for yr offer....but will be greatly tempted if its good condition 3UG5 model. And nice knowing u too.... coz always hear about your name and how good u are from Notnimdab729. Hehehe.

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    Hi surge (Darryl if i dun remember wrongly), nice meeting and playing with you tonite. U and yr extensive Ti10 reviews and Mr Lee (Notnimdab729) are the 2 persons who greatly influence me to get a old version Ti10 which i enjoy playing with it now.
    ti10 old for attack...new for defense....solid rackets!!! welcome to the Ti10 siaos

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    843
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    hahaha Michael.... very soon u will get it right lah. No worries.

    Cheers. Malcolm
    I am naturally very bad with names. Must be some fault in the brain that deals with names. I remember more through visual memory like shirts/rackets/etc. Ha ha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Regular Friday game at Yew Tee cc, 8-10pm.
    By tank2008 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 53
    : 02-13-2014, 08:42 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    : 01-25-2011, 04:18 AM
  3. Friday's Game from 8 to 10pm!!!!!!!
    By sidekick100 in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 0
    : 01-09-2011, 05:58 PM
  4. Looking 4 Ct FRIDAY NORTH 8-10pm
    By perfectionist in forum Singapore
    Replies: 2
    : 08-07-2010, 10:10 PM
  5. looking for game to play on friday night 8 to 10pm
    By flyingfox in forum Singapore
    Replies: 5
    : 07-19-2009, 10:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •